[Artist] Malice Mizer

50 posts  ·  created 8yr ago by qiyue27  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    J-Rock central    [Artist] Malice Mizer

qiyue27
8yr ago · 283 jpops
you are invited to share your feelings and loyalty each other.
i love to find malice mizer fans.

~really miss them.

kyorocksmysocks
8yr ago · 3,660 jpops
malice mizer was one of my first visual kei bands to draw my attention. Now i cant get enough of visual kei!!!! i expecialy love manna. (um, i do hope thats his name...)

qiyue27
8yr ago · 283 jpops

malice mizer was one of my first visual kei bands to draw my attention. Now i cant get enough of visual kei!!!! i expecialy love manna. (um, i do hope thats his name...)

me too. i really really love all of his outfits.
i fall in love with them when i heard 'au revoir' for the first time.

eilonwe2
8yr ago · 17,708 jpops
I only recently got into Malice Mizer, 'cuase of Gackt. But wow, the costumes. Dang, I wish I had known Kami when he was alive. He's was an amazing drummer, and that HAIR. one bio write on him stated that he never used a fan behind his drum set that all that gravity defying hair was all natural talent.

Rest in Harmony, Kami-sama, for you are missed.

HelloHaruka
8yr ago · 12,113 jpops
I checked out some pics of 'em. ...Whoa. They are some girly looking guys.

Kami-sama? I know you mean a member of that band, but at the same time you're saying God!!!!

I'm not a big fan of visual kei. I like the costumes, but not the music. It's all male singers and hardly any women. (I'm a big fan of female singers) And yes, I have checked out Kana, but I don't have the ears for that kinda voice.

Also, they are too 90s for me. I only like the newest stuff. No way am I gonna get into the 90s visual kei! But it's fun to look at the costumes and how girly they are.[edit]Last edit by HelloHaruka on Monday 29 Sep, 2008 at 12:23 +31.6%[/edit]

Renannon
8yr ago · 1,839 jpops
I love Malice Mizer- not so much for the music though. I really love the Gackt days the best, and I'm a huge lolita fan so Mana-sama is kind of special to me. That sounds wierd, ne? He's the most beautiful man as a woman I've ever seen :wink:

godsfaith
8yr ago · 348 jpops
So sad, so crazy :RBfrown:

Renannon
8yr ago · 1,839 jpops
Why is it sad? I can understand crazy but not everyone likes the same things :)

qiyue27
8yr ago · 283 jpops

I'm a huge lolita fan so Mana-sama is kind of special to me. That sounds wierd, ne? He's the most beautiful man as a woman I've ever seen :wink:

yeah!!really agree with you...i loves all of his outfits..haha~ so difficult to get it.

TwistedFlower
8yr ago · 9,479 jpops
Mana-sama = GOD!! :jangel:

jlover13
8yr ago · 2,628 jpops
love malice mizer...my favorite video of theirs has to be le ciel because of the beautiful costumes...and gackt's nailsO.o omg theyre so longO.O i love how pretty all of their videos are...really creative with colour...like beast of blood is all black, white, and red, and le ciel is all white...just really pretty stuff^^

LamentfulMiss
8yr ago · 238 jpops
I think it was Moi dix Mois that lead me to find out more about Mana. Hence I came upon Malice Mizer! Illuminati was the first song I heard... and then Baroque, etc. I fell in love immediately! Sadly, they are no longer together and Kami passed away so young... R.I.P. :RBcrying:

I love all of the albums, all three of the vocalists' voices. Each 'era' saw the band go in a new direction. :)

Random, but anyone an avid GacktxMana believer (it's just a fantasy, but I like to pretend; it's all fun and wishful thinking)? :RBheart:[edit]Last edit by LamentfulMiss on Wednesday 24 Sep, 2008 at 15:17 +0.3%[/edit]

Arichan
8yr ago · 347 jpops
Aww i miss malice mizer. My favorite member was kami cause hes pretty :3 TT_TT his hair looked very pettable. Too bad they were gone before i knew about them. I think they were the best when gackt was the singer.Does any one know the real reason he stopped being the singer. Ive heard alot of people say stuffs but i wanna know >>
I also think mana is pretty epic... scary but epic cause it was his idea XD moi dix mois is good to but i think they have some songs that sound alittle like malice mizer ones. My favorite malice mizer songs are syuun kiss, au revoir and illuminati XD

LamentfulMiss
8yr ago · 238 jpops
Quote by Arichan
I think they were the best when gackt was the singer.Does any one know the real reason he stopped being the singer. Ive heard alot of people say stuffs but i wanna know >>

I'm pretty sure the most 'favoured' reason for his departure is that he clashed with Mana on the direction of the band; he wanted more input, and for the band to expand musically, or something. That's the excuse most people stick to, and it seems the most logical... but they have pretty much kept quiet about it.

littleichigo
8yr ago · 549 jpops
Malice Mizer was one of my first Visual Kei bands and they are so special to me. The first song I heard was Au Revoir, and it became my favourite. Very sad they disbanded...I really miss them a lot.

I think they did really great works, not only with songs, but also on PV's and, of course, with the lives. The Merveilles concert is amazing in many ways! I don't know how many times I've seen it, but I never get tired, and seems there's always a new detail to discover on it.

From LamentfulMiss:
I love all of the albums, all three of the vocalists' voices. Each 'era' saw the band go in a new direction.

I couldn't agree with you more on that! I think all of the "eras" has their own special meaning, I love all of them.

EmperorHyde
8yr ago · 1,065 jpops
Malice Mizer was one of the best visual kei bands, I got in to their music through the song Beast of Blood when I saw the PV

ar88
8yr ago · 760 jpops
I got to know Malice Mizer after listening to Gackt, and I'd say that they were one of the best VK band ever. I mean, they really were "visual" and their elaborate costumes were so adorable! Esp. Mana! He can even look beautiful with blue lipstick an orange-ish hair!!!! :RBheart:
Another strong point of Malice Mizer was their live performances. My favorite is, of course Merveilles Live :D

For song, I personally like Brise, ILLUMINATI, Au Revoir, Madrigal.

qiyue27
8yr ago · 283 jpops
Quote by littleichigo
The first song I heard was Au Revoir, and it became my favourite. Very sad they disbanded...I really miss them a lot.

yeahh!! me too~ I really really want to learn how to play violin part in Au Revoir song. really hope they can reunited.[edit]Last edit by qiyue27 on Monday 27 Oct, 2008 at 16:10 +1.5%[/edit]

Koosie
8yr ago · 142 jpops
I only recently got into Malice Mizer, but I've known about them for a while longer. But recently I've 'discovered' just how great their music was.

Too bad they are no longer together, but the music lives on! :)

mika
8yr ago · 24,974 jpops
Malice Mizer held some amazing lives. More like brilliant. It's really cool to watch!

qiyue27
8yr ago · 283 jpops
Quote by mika
Malice Mizer held some amazing lives. More like brilliant. It's really cool to watch!

yeah~ full of unexpected gimmick and beautiful costumes.. :RBheart: and sucha cute dancing~~huhu~ :RBhalo:

AqiLuvHyde
8yr ago · 81 jpops
wow..i didnt realize this jrock forum before..lol..

well,malice mizer is the first visual kei that i known..all because that when i type jrock at download music..it always pop-up malice mizer song..then,i try to download it..it worth of it..love it..my favourite song is beast of blood..but then,i never seen their faces,just heard their song..then,about two month,search to see their pic..GOD,I LOVE IT..love mana..i wish to have his outfit..lol..

Koosie
8yr ago · 142 jpops
I love Beast of Blood!
My other favourites include Illuminati and Shiroi.

Cloud9
8yr ago · 97 jpops
I love Malice Mizer~
They were amazing.
I wish Kami were still alive and they hadn't disbanded, but time is cruel :RBcrying:

It's hard for me to pick a favorite song it's between Beast Of Blood,Brise,Premier Amour,Ma Cherie,Au Revoir and Baroque. 6-way tie, LOL.

Malice Mizer's lives were the best ever :)

mika
8yr ago · 24,974 jpops
Hah, of all, a Malice Mizer LIVE would be the most amazing to ever watch I think :RBhalo:
Cause they were so.. brilliant, lol. But only if you could be up front I guess. Their stage performance, it's like nothing else :D

bloodroseapple
8yr ago · 139 jpops
I love LOVE Le Ciel. That song was so amazing. The lyrics are so beautiful & Gackt sings with such sorrow and passion...
It's one of my favorite songs ever.
I love Malice Mizer in especially the Gackt days ^^
& of course Mana-sama is amazing too. The whole Lolita thing & all the costumes...

AliceDreaming
7yr ago · 110 jpops
....I wanna cry! TT^TT I really, really wished they never had to break up 'cause their music style was really unique!!!! I mean, I love Mana's solo project Moi dix Mois, but I also miss Malice Mizer so much! The band was a classic with really amazing songs and even though their line-up changed constantly with different vocalists and after Kami's tragic incident, they continued making beautiful songs. I still listen to Malice Mizer to this day....

Lolidoll
7yr ago · 173 jpops
I LOVE MALICE MIZER
I LOVE MALICE MIZER
I LOVE MALICE MIZER
I LOVE MALICE MIZER
I LOVE MALICE MIZER

Can't say it enough!!! I thought the Beast Of Blood PV was awesome!!!

Mana :RBheart: Mana is my favorite ^^ I liked when Gackt was in the band...but then he got bitchy and tried to get them to change their style -_-"

I bought 2 of Mana's dresses ;)

sweetRosE
7yr ago · 610 jpops
MANA MANA MANA MANA MANA-SAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE MALICE MIZER!!!!!!!!

I like Illuminati and Beast Of Blood the best...Klaha is a much better singer than when Gackt was there...

I feel bad for Mana-sama...in the Illuminati PV Gackt-san is trying to do it with him lol

LamentfulMiss
7yr ago · 238 jpops
Type in 'malice mizer fishing' @ YouTube. Watch the 3? clips, they're hilarious!

cassisWintEr
7yr ago · 322 jpops
I found out about Malice Mizer after I saw Mana on Google!

I think Klaha had/has a better voice than Tetsu or Gackt...I'm mad at Gackt for pissing off the band when he wanted to change their style! :omg2: sweetRosE just made a good point (on an email)...Gackt wanted revenge so HE KILLED KAMI!!! AAAAHHH!
I highly doubt it but it could be possible!!

Anyway...I like Beast Of Blood a LOT and my favorite out of the members is...*fanfare* MANA!
This is an old but cool picture...
http://www.blackcerenity.com/jrock/pics/mana34.jpg

And I think this picture is just cute...even though Gackt looks like a pedophile.
http://www.geocities.com/photogallerymm1/Gackt-samaMana-samaMERVEILLES.jpg

alvein
7yr ago · 60 jpops
^Whoa, a little harsh aren't we? oO

I still tend to listen to them, favourite song is Le Ciel, it's just wonderful. The emotion and the PV with the little girl makes me wanna weep T.T
I haven't heard much of the Tetsu era, but I like both Gackt's and Klaha's vocals, powerful voices. Whatever happened to Klaha anyway? He went solo and then what? :/

I just recently saw those clips of them fishing lol, that was hilarious, especially how the girl was thinking dirty thoughts about fishing rods xD

yeapXD
7yr ago · 26,560 jpops
malice mizer is so freaken COOL!! i like Illuminati because maddee kept on requesting it on the chat. and ever time it played all eyes on the video xD.
i also like Beast of Blood. really cool pv and the song is half in english. the beat is amazing. hehe...its so dark and creepy to :RBhalo:

cassisWintEr
7yr ago · 322 jpops
I just watched the fishing thing....lol that was so freaking funny!!!!
Poor Mana!

qiyue27
7yr ago · 283 jpops
neh! neh! i just watch the video. :giggle: too bad, mana dont like fishing.i wish i can see him fishing with them. :nod: but i impress with Gackt. he can fishing very well. :giggle: yuki are soooo cute like L. :drool: (the one wear cute hat is Yuki right? if i'm not mistaken)

cassisWintEr
7yr ago · 322 jpops
Quote by qiyue27
neh! neh! i just watch the video. :giggle: too bad, mana dont like fishing.i wish i can see him fishing with them. :nod: but i impress with Gackt. he can fishing very well. :giggle: yuki are soooo cute like L. :drool: (the one wear cute hat is Yuki right? if i'm not mistaken)

The one in the pink hat is Kozi...I think that's who you meant lol

qiyue27
7yr ago · 283 jpops
Quote by cassisWintEr
[Quote by qiyue27]

The one in the pink hat is Kozi...I think that's who you meant lol

owh~ hontouni?? hahah~ ok2. kozi is sooooo cute. :giggle: :boogie:

Niyadesu18
7yr ago · 198 jpops
Well Hi! I found out about Malice mizer in 2003 and then I saw my favorite band member was dead X_X so i was like: that sucks
But their music is really pretty though..
Too bad about kami may the guy rest in peace and be in pain no more.
I only saw 1 thing about the tetsu era..and after the gackt/kami era it kinda..went downhill I mean their music was good and stuff but still there was a feel...an akward feel

Ducky
7yr ago · 286 jpops
Malice Mizer has been THE MOST influential band from any country or genre to me. If it wasn't for them ( mainly Mana-sama) I wouldn't have fought so much to get my violin. My favorite Era would defiantly be the Klaha era. I loved how deep most of it sounded and the lyrics are always amazing no matter what era it is! As for my favorite songs, I prefer Regret (especially with the Kami feature), Shiroi, and Story.

I do have one question. Can someone verify that Story is a Malice Mizer song? I've seen it listed in some places, and no mention of it in others. I don't recognize the voice in the middle and I've thought it was maybe Mana's from the little i have heard of his voice, but i'm really starting to doubt its a MM song and I don't want to because it's such an amazing piece of music to me.

cassisWintEr
7yr ago · 322 jpops
I know one of Malice Mizer's songs has Mana's voice in it but it's heavily distorted...

CarrieKittyChan
7yr ago · 210 jpops
Oh wow, I absolutely adored Malice Mizer for years, someone sent me a bunch of their stuff when I was younger and I fell in love :RBheart:
And to know they have been gone so long breaks my heart :RBcrying:
They were amazing, music was amazing, and they were, visually, stunning !
Such a great combination :D
<3

qiyue27
7yr ago · 283 jpops
Quote by Ducky

I do have one question. Can someone verify that Story is a Malice Mizer song? I've seen it listed in some places, and no mention of it in others. I don't recognize the voice in the middle and I've thought it was maybe Mana's from the little i have heard of his voice, but i'm really starting to doubt its a MM song and I don't want to because it's such an amazing piece of music to me.

i never heard that title of song from malice mizer. :) but need to listen carefully. afraid that the title is wrong.
the only song that i think have Mana's voice is Saikai no chi to bara. Maybe~ ;)

ViolentVoice
7yr ago · 571 jpops
I am a big fan of Bara no Seidou, I think it's an amazing album. The singles following, Gardeina, Beast of Blood and Garnet are really great too. I like some earlier songs as well, but overall, I like the Bara no Seriou and the Klaha-era the best.[edit]Last edit by ViolentVoice on Friday 18 Dec, 2009 at 18:01 +0.4%[/edit]

swedemcpoofles
7yr ago · 359 jpops
I love both the Gackt and Klaha era, but I lean more towards the Gackt era...probably because that's what I saw first. :3 Klaha was amazing, though.

KawaiiAkira
6yr ago · 999 jpops
I don't rly like them, but they have a few nice songs :)

HydeQuarter
6yr ago · 28,842 jpops
Got to know about them last year, and started to like them alot and Gackt. was blown away by Mana's beautiful face... and later on realised that he is a man!! omg..
their songs are really unique and different from other jrock songs, and i really like it. like Aegen, Au Revoir, Ma Cherie .. surprisingly they have very nice instrumental songs like Zencho and Regret . :RBheart:

Breadandbutterflies
3yr ago · 171 jpops
Such a shame to see this thread so inactive!

MALICE MIZER is my first and favorite j-band. My favorite album is merveilles and my favorite vocalist was Gackt, but I appreciate all of the vocalists for their individual strengths.

Naturally, I miss them terribly, though I am enjoying Moi dix Mois and Közi's various projects immensely! Hoping I can make it to a Deep Sanctuary live someday<3

My favorite songs are "ヴェル・エール~空白の瞬間の中で~", "Le ciel ~空白の彼方へ~", "白い肌に狂う愛と哀しみの輪舞", "au revoir", and "月下の夜想曲".

visualdesire69
2yr ago · 214 jpops
Dude. I love gackt and mana, those two are my faves. There music was good but there were few I loved. It sucks that they split but whatever's. I still like them and all there awesomeness.

0SilentSacrifice0
2yr ago · 803 jpops
I feel like Malice Mizer is the inspiration for later visual kei bands. They need to be appreciated way more!
Loved Gackt era the most!

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/23100000/Malice-mizer-malice-mizer-23139119-450-307.jpg

FlowersOfVanity
2yr ago · 306 jpops
I miss the malice mizer days when Mana and gackt were like a cute couple lol even if they weren't it was one of my first ever ships.
R.I.P Kami
Mana & gackt should do some kind of reunion.

Forums are read only at the moment in transition to our new topic system.

Back  |  Forums    J-Rock central    [Artist] Malice Mizer