[Artist] Kylee

7 posts  ·  created 9yr ago by CatLovers  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    J-Pop central    [Artist] Kylee

CatLovers
9yr ago
118,151 jpops
permalink http://www.nt2099.com/J-ENT/news/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/kylee-photo.jpg

Kylee is an American-Japanese artist who debuted with the single Vacancy in 2008, which was also used as the ending theme for the anime, Xam’d: Lost Memories. She was born on the 25th May 1994 and has blood type O.

Kylee’s love for music grew from a young age from the influence of her father. It had always been her dream to sing in front of a large audience. When she was 11, she had the chance to sing the national anthem for the opening of the pro basketball league for NBA.

:giggle:

chickenfinger79
9yr ago
1,076 jpops
permalink I've only started to listen to her recently, but I can definitley tell that this girl has some SERIOUS talent. Apparently, she's going her acting debut this March in the Japanese adaption of the novel Memoirs of Teenage Amnesiac. I can't wait to see it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D <3[edit]Last edit by chickenfinger79 on Monday 01 Feb, 2010 at 18:58 +21.5%[/edit]

Arashiis1
8yr ago
72,872 jpops
permalink Kylee is an amazing singer!
I am obsessed with her song kimi ga iru kara which was the theme song for tegoshi's movie :333

I love her so much <3 <3 <3
She's kind of like a role model to me!

stefyap
6yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

MissEvilCow
6yr ago
2,469 jpops
permalink She's got an absolutely amazing voice! ♥

arulyl000
6yr ago
2,705 jpops
permalink her voice was amazing in YUI album she love you she was cover of the one YUI song withe the title my geneeration... interseted voice... <3 ilike him

PreciousSmile
2yr ago
31 jpops
permalink ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY ^_^

Back  |  Forums    J-Pop central    [Artist] Kylee
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service