[Artist] Kiryu [Part 2]

971 posts  ·  created 4yr ago by kiHAKU  ·  last post 1yr ago
Back  |  Forums    J-Rock central    [Artist] Kiryu [Part 2]
Back                 Page 9                 More

Lixx
4yr ago · 69 jpops
I would think so, it's a division of HMV and both Pure Sound and ...the other one who's name is escaping me will ship over-seas. Have to msg to find out.

And then, for the real kicker - are people not in Japan actually eligible??

Google translate:

In HMV ONLINE / MOBILE during the period from the lottery who purchased in Tokyo Zepp DiverCity (Sun) 09/16 invited backstage (Zepp Tokyo) to 30 people a "red flower blende gloss" self-dragon! ! Who also will be subject to the reservation previously 2012/4/24 ~ 2012/5/9 ※ 4/25: period covered by purchase application period: 2012/4/24 ~ 2012/5/21) [How to Apply] · will guide you by email when shipped. • When your application Please send a "desire for self-dragon". Delivered along with the "residence district" tail "age" "gender" nickname "" self-dragon member, we will determine the winner by his own self-Ryu member. [Note] ※ elected, we intend to place as of ships. ※ The winner, you provide your backstage pass to enter a serial number. ※ set time, set where only the winner will be announced along with the backstage pass. ※ the day, we will verify the identification, are enclosed invoice when delivery. Please do not forget to bring your backstage pass with who are elected. ※ backstage pass, invoice is re-issued but we do not try for any reason. ※ act of transfer and resale back stage pass and will be strictly prohibited. ※ expenses for transportation to the venue will be borne by customers. ※ In this backstage pass to the performance of (Zepp Tokyo) can not enter Tokyo Zepp DiverCity (Sun) 09/16. When you see the concert performances, please buy a ticket separately. ※ The content of "invited backstage" are subject to change without notice. ※ Please note that our products in it may be discontinued "invited backstage" forced by the circumstances of weather and other artists. ※ purchase from outside the HMV mobile site, purchase by non-members are not eligible for benefits this site and HMV. ※ purchasing HMV store (stores), store HMV Yahoo!, Rakuten Ichiba in the HMV store is off the subject. ※ Depending on the timing of product shipments Please note that it may apply too much coverage period.

Lixx
4yr ago · 69 jpops
My thinking would be - you have to buy your own concert ticket....so us oversea-ers - if eligible, will need to pay for our own flight and accommodation too. So unless you are conveniently in Japan at the time (eh kiHAKU!!) chances are, even with the free back stage passes, most of us would not be able to take advantage of them.

gessix
4yr ago · 621,812 jpops
That is just too bad...

kiHAKU
4yr ago · 147,125 jpops
Well I'm sure it isn't THAT hard. ...wait a sec...o_ O ...FUH YEAH! I just realized that if this works out, I'm able to go. :crazy:

gessix
4yr ago · 621,812 jpops
KiHAKU, you just made a creepy rapeface ;_;

kiHAKU
4yr ago · 147,125 jpops
Oh you don't even know. :crazy: :naughty:

gessix
4yr ago · 621,812 jpops
KI! X_X You are scaring me! But not really... Pretty rapefaces are cute =///=

kiHAKU
4yr ago · 147,125 jpops
Haha. Well I'm highly doubting the fact that the pass will magically belong to me. So... :(

gessix
4yr ago · 621,812 jpops
Don't be like that! Just pray for *insert your god here* that you're lucky enough to get it!

Lixx
4yr ago · 69 jpops
OMG - I am cheering for you kiHAKU!!!! I want EVERY DETAIL when you go!!!

kiHAKU
4yr ago · 147,125 jpops
I'm doubting it'll ever happen though. XD

Lixx
4yr ago · 69 jpops
Well, I still have faith!

gessix
4yr ago · 621,812 jpops
Yay lixx!

gessix
4yr ago · 621,812 jpops
I have got a friend who can help me with buyin things on the net!

I actually plan on getting the album from My Dragon just for the fun of it ._.

kiHAKU
4yr ago · 147,125 jpops
Not a bad idea. ;)

gessix
4yr ago · 621,812 jpops
Seriously! I would show (troll) them to all my friends *_* *sparkly eyes*

kiHAKU
4yr ago · 147,125 jpops
Well...that may not be the best way to advertise them XDD

gessix
4yr ago · 621,812 jpops
;_; Then I shall show them Mugen Houyou

gessix
4yr ago · 621,812 jpops
Or ruru <3

kiHAKU
4yr ago · 147,125 jpops
Mugen Houyou's great. Ruru is the first Kiryu song I heard.

gessix
4yr ago · 621,812 jpops
My first Kiryu song was Nijigen Complex >_>
If you can call that Kiryu... I fell in love imediately! XD

kiHAKU
4yr ago · 147,125 jpops
Wow. I'm surprised you love the normal Kiryu just as much as well, then. XD

gessix
4yr ago · 621,812 jpops
You are? How come? Kiryu is just fantastic! XD

kiHAKU
4yr ago · 147,125 jpops
Oh, because another girl who posted earlier loved My Dragon but was only neutral on the actual band.

gessix
4yr ago · 621,812 jpops
That doesn't make sense -_- I am disappointed...

kiHAKU
4yr ago · 147,125 jpops
I know, right? True story, though. =_=||| Well whatever. At least they like SOME part of Kiryu XD. You know, Hiyorin writes My Dragon's songs. o_o

gessix
4yr ago · 621,812 jpops
HAHA! I almost tought that it was Takemase who did this, but when I think about it... They kind of suits him XD So cute and wacky at the same time XD

kiHAKU
4yr ago · 147,125 jpops
Really? XD Well all of them look really wacky in My Dragon. :p It's a policy.

gessix
4yr ago · 621,812 jpops
Is it a policy for the fans to look wacky as well? >_>

kiHAKU
4yr ago · 147,125 jpops
Oh, if anyone's interested, there's a Twitter for Kiryu's blogs. I guess it's just a nice way to alert blog updates without actually having an ameba yourself. :)

gessix
4yr ago · 621,812 jpops
Sorry, Ki-Nii... I am not very fluent in Japanese -_-UUU

kiHAKU
4yr ago · 147,125 jpops
Oh. Well, now that's a problem isn't it?

Lixx
4yr ago · 69 jpops
gessix - google translate! It gives you the gist at least, even if it's not always 100%

kiHAKU
4yr ago · 147,125 jpops
lol "not always 100%" XD True.

Lixx
4yr ago · 69 jpops
That's when I check with you in case I need a 'more detailed' translation, lol!

kiHAKU
4yr ago · 147,125 jpops
Yeah? XD Ah, google translate. It's almost amusing sometimes. lol

gessix
4yr ago · 621,812 jpops
It is amusing... I was helping out a friend with his german homework; He had written everything in Norwegian and then used google translate on it. Well... according to google translate he had a bear on his piano in the living room...

kiHAKU
4yr ago · 147,125 jpops
What does bears and pianos have to do with German homework? =A=

gessix
4yr ago · 621,812 jpops
They were writing about their homes and he had a brown piano in the living room.

nanakujou
4yr ago · 92 jpops
hey people, finally i got done reading the 1st and 2nd part, lol im really interested on this subject and im looking for help for a project i have :D hope u guys can help me.

gessix
4yr ago · 621,812 jpops
Sure, sweetheart! How could we help you?

nanakujou
4yr ago · 92 jpops
well im in love with kiryu! lol and i want them to be known here where i live, i want to start a street team, but an official one, but i need to contact the manager somehow, and i want to know if u guys can translate it from the cd booklets, it usually says it on there, or a way to contact that person! hope u guys can help me

kiHAKU
4yr ago · 147,125 jpops
Oh, sure. You want their contact information? It's on their site. ;)

nanakujou
4yr ago · 92 jpops
uhm i cant read it, thats y i need help, i know it gives us some contact info, but someone here told me that u have to contact the manager directly, plus it says on their webpage that messages that r just written in regular letters wont be read :/

kiHAKU
4yr ago · 147,125 jpops
Hm? Oh, no. I meant like the emails under "contact information" and the telephone number.

info@kiryu-web.net

There's the only email they give. I checked my CD, it's not there. If you join the fanclub or something I bet you'd have an easier time/chance. :)

Oh and it says that if the title is alphanumeric, it might not send/they might not read.

Lastly, this is kind of a bad time I guess because the BPR site is under construction.

Lixx
4yr ago · 69 jpops
That's awesome. Unfortunately I know of no other contacts aside from what kiHAKU posted. So I would shoot them an email and let us know where you get! We will try and help in any way we can. Where abouts are you?

(Website http://www.myspace.com/kiryu
myspace http://www.kiryu-web.net
Press Contact http://company.banz.jp/mm/kiryu.php
Booking Agent info@kiryu-web.net)

kiHAKU
4yr ago · 147,125 jpops
Yeah. Tell us if you make any progress. You can always try tweeting them...though I doubt they'd pay too much attention. :undecided:

Lixx
4yr ago · 69 jpops
Oh, you could also try contacting another street team and see if they could help out with who to contact etc:

https://www.facebook.com/kiryu.latinamerica

or other fan groups:

http://kiryu.sclub.tw/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/%E5%B7%B1%E9%BE%8D-Kiryu-International-FanBase/400656729947832

https://www.facebook.com/kiryu.france

Lixx
4yr ago · 69 jpops

nanakujou
4yr ago · 92 jpops
yea i have all the street team pages but non of them is official, and i am from mexico :), well i will try sending an email i guess, but i want to know if u guys can help me, i will write it in english and u help me translate it to japanese? and i will try sending it everyday until they answer i guess lol

Back                 Page 9                 More

Forums are read only at the moment in transition to our new topic system.

Back  |  Forums    J-Rock central    [Artist] Kiryu [Part 2]
JpopAsia   © 2016             Privacy             Terms