5 posts  ·  created 8yr ago by Chiyouko  ·  last post 5yr ago
Back  |  Forums    J-Rock central    [Artist] Jinkaku Radio

Chiyouko
8yr ago · 980 jpops
Jinkaku Radio is really a awesome band. :RBheart:
but he isn't in the list of artists andshut! :RBcrying:
Okay.. they're not well known, but certainly good! :RBhalo:

*jumps around*

Do you know Jinkaku Radio? If so, do you like them? :)

Soso, eh.. sayonara~ :RBkiss:

Moroboshi
8yr ago · 3,350 jpops
Yes I know them! (Becuase of you :RBstickout: )

Their are really awesome yes! And Yuuki's voice ="| Like god. :RBheart:

puppelichun
7yr ago · 2,106 jpops
I'm posting here only because this is the last topic on the list. Bwahahahaa. Yeah -__-

Okay, Purami made me to listen Jinkaku Radio because of Yuuki's voice. I were like "Aoi's voice omfg~~~~~~ :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: Meefisshu no uta :RBheart: :RBheart: " in my blog. And Purami read it and said "you should try Jinkaku Radio" [size=9](that's where our friendship started)[/size] (omg my screen went gloomy O.o what did I press! :RBohNo: )Then I listened Shouko and yeah. Jinkaku Radio doesn't belong to the list of bands I'm listening, but I listen it a little bit sometimes. My fav song is Nejimakidori. I love it. It's kinda really powerful song. And Naoki is pretty~~

And Jinkaku Radio is now in the artist list. I added them bwahahahaa. And I added one or two vids also. Someone write the profile if noone hasn't done it yet~~~

JapaneseDAVINA
6yr ago · 121 jpops
I love Jinkaku radio! Yuuhodou is REALLY fun to sing along to. Naoki is really pretty, I think. He reminds me of Mana-sama. Yuuki is funny. ^_^

CrystalTsuki
5yr ago · 2,500 jpops
Yuuki's voice is so amazing <3 I love their songs Taiyou and Kirifuda! You can watch episodes of their reality tv show here

Forums are read only at the moment in transition to our new topic system.

Back  |  Forums    J-Rock central    [Artist] Jinkaku Radio
JpopAsia   © 2016             Privacy             Terms