permalink I've just discovered this great new and up coming Japanese artist:

Jasmine

http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx334/unifantasy07/Jasmine-NoMore.jpg

Current singles:

1) Sad to say
2) No More

Current Label:
Sony Music Entertainment

Feel free to share your enthusiasm for Jamsine here :D Oh and if you can translate her bio on JPA, that would be totally cool :)

elenko94
9yr ago
2,065,759 jpops

sleepyueda
9yr ago
2,457 jpops
permalink Jasmine... What can I say about here?? :D

Here voice is good but nothing special... Her english is decent... Her Songwriting/Composing is quite good...

I love the harmonies in her songs~ ^_^

Valstu
9yr ago
10,263 jpops
permalink Hmmmm....this Jasmine might eventually become something big!!!
She has a great voice I can tell you that! But that new song of hers
is not even that catchy....and the beginning is kinda annoying when it repeats itself......but if they'll keep making songs, one will become a hit for sure!! ^^

unifantasy07
9yr ago
13,745 jpops
permalink yeah I agree - Jasmine is at the start of her career and she has a good lable too.

I hope she'll have another new single soon :D I hope she's keeps us guess about her hair too - I like how she changes it.

Mardi09
9yr ago
1,452 jpops
permalink i really like her so far ^^
i do hope to hear more music of hers
i love Sad to Say!

Popo
9yr ago
98 jpops
permalink I HAVE NOT STOPPED LISTENING TO HER.
I find her unique, she does have a steady voice and I love her songs. sad to say is such a great song She is one of my faves now...

xhachix06
9yr ago
52 jpops
permalink nice voice :) ~~~ she's quite tallented i love her music but of all i luve her song sad to say ~~ i was litsening to it on my mp3 on the way to school and when i reeally started to pay attention towards lyrics i was reminded of the sad moments that happened to me and then i ALMOST cried :RBcrying: . almost does not mean that i really really was in tears it means that i felt sad :RBblush:[edit]Last edit by xhachix06 on Monday 09 Nov, 2009 at 13:00 +0%[/edit]

unifantasy07
9yr ago
13,745 jpops
permalink oh - poor xhacix-chan! That's when you turn on No More and feel better :nod:

I hope she releases a new single pretty soon...I'm really looking forward to what she'll come out with next.

unifantasy07
9yr ago
13,745 jpops
permalink I just went to check out her official site and found links to Sony online that has samples of the b-sides to "Sad to Say" and "No More".

Here's the link. It takes you directly to the sample of the b-side to "Sad to Say" called "i'm in luv wit u". It's pretty nice - she made her voice all techno like :D

Here's her official site too.

I'm off to explore her blog :D

jikia00
9yr ago
397 jpops
permalink omg i really like jasmine no more is one of my favs

Jermima
9yr ago
18,975 jpops
permalink I Love Jasmine! Her voice is strong and bold :) She writes all her songs as well!
Really liking 'This is not a game', I keep playing it over and over again. :D
I'm wondering what kind of costume/colour concept she will have for her next single?! XD Purple would be nice!

unifantasy07
9yr ago
13,745 jpops
permalink some people on the comments for that song are guessing blue :D

so for Sad to Say she was pink w/lots of gold chains

and for No More she was green - my personal favorite :RBheart:

and now for This is no Game she's red w/horns :)

if she does blue she can be a peacock :D

hmmm what could go w/purple besides grapes XD

dreamfighter91
9yr ago
565 jpops
permalink She's my favorite solo artist at the moment. Jealous is my favorite song from her right now. ;) It changes every time she comes out with a new single.. now she needs an album ^_^

unifantasy07
9yr ago
13,745 jpops
permalink I'm glad I checked the forum today because I didn't know she had another new PV out besides "This is Not a Game".

@Jermima: you were so right :D she did purple w/the newest PV "Jealous". She got a great costume designer.

I really love those wigs she has :RBheart: I think the black & green one for "No More" is my favorite even though purple is my favorite color.

Has anyone found her blog (on ameblo) translated yet? hmmmm...I think I'll try searching for it in LiveJournal. It seems there's lots of Japanese Music fans over there, I might get lucky :D

ZuteGach
9yr ago
260,662 jpops
permalink another new single coming out next month.. xD

ZuteGach
9yr ago
260,662 jpops
permalink her new single is a ballad "Change"

1st SINGLE 『SAD TO SAY』、2nd SINGLE 『NO MORE』と立て続けに大ヒット!2009年USEN年間総合ランキングにて「sad to say」が堂々の第1位、「No More」は第5位を獲得!2009年レコチョク上半期最優秀新人賞受賞、2009年”NE-YO”全国アリーナツアーでのゲストアクト大抜擢など、デビューから半年あまりでその存在と才能を全国のリスナーに強く印象付け、異彩を放ち続ける20歳のシンガーソングライター、JASMINE。怒涛の3ヵ月連続リリース企画第3弾が登場です!3月、4月の1万枚限定シングルに続く今作「Change(仮)」は、JASMINE初の強力なバラード!もはやジャンル不問、全ての音楽リスナーにJASMINEの並外れた才能と存在をアピールする絶対的名曲です![edit]Last edit by ZuteGach on Sunday 14 Mar, 2010 at 19:44 +2.8%[/edit]

unifantasy07
9yr ago
13,745 jpops
permalink ooooooohhhhhh a ballad :RBhalo: :RBhalo:

That's going to be a nice change. In "Jealous", you do get to hear a hint of how her vocals would sound in slower tempo song but I wonder how she'll sound in the ballad.

Hmm - a ballad, what color/outfit do you think she'll wear for that?

Maybe she'll do yellow w/pretty Japanese umbrellas :RBheart:

ZuteGach
9yr ago
260,662 jpops
permalink lol I'm rootin' for orange :onetooth:

ZuteGach
9yr ago
260,662 jpops
permalink lol I'm rootin' for orange :onetooth:

dancerajai
9yr ago
2 jpops
permalink I really admire JASMINE, she's def. a top female artist of my J-pop songs

dmanz
8yr ago
1,804 jpops
permalink Although it's simple, I'm going for a black or white theme.

dmanz
8yr ago
1,804 jpops
permalink Almost there, it is a white and silver theme.

TSUk3k0
8yr ago
400 jpops
permalink I LOVE HER! ALL THE SONGS I HEARD FRM HER ARE GOOD 2 ME...I REALLY LIKE JEALOUS

unifantasy07
8yr ago
13,745 jpops
permalink wow - have you all heard "Dreamin'"? :RBheart: :RBheart:

It's simply beautiful!! I really love it!! Do you know if she wrote it herself or if was a collaboration?

I love that she's in white - maybe a silver gray scale but none the less the newest PV is amazing!!!

unifantasy07
8yr ago
13,745 jpops
permalink oh - one more thought:

After hearing "Dreamin'" she kinda reminds me of Christina Aguilera...the early years, before she tripped out and got crazy jealous of Britney Spears.

unifantasy07
8yr ago
13,745 jpops
permalink hey - she has a twitter!

http://twitter.com/J_A_S_M_I_N_E_

loveHpeace
8yr ago
9,112 jpops
permalink I LOVE JASMINE! SUCH A GREAT SINGER! :lovec:

Right now, I really like the songs Dreamin' and Koi! :RBhalo:

Could someone please upload lyrics to koi, and want you want?

I would like to know what i'm saying when I'm singing along with Jasmine's songs!

unifantasy07
8yr ago
13,745 jpops
permalink There's a few of her lyrics already posted here on JPA....you could try LiveJournal for translations.

I have good luck there - not guaranteeing there will be translations there but ... maybe

loveHpeace
8yr ago
9,112 jpops
permalink NEW PHOTO ON JASMINE FACEBOOK! New Album?

Gold!

http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz316/jessiica134/loveHpeace/jasumin-1.jpg[edit]Last edit by loveHpeace on Friday 25 Jun, 2010 at 05:15 +1.3%[/edit][edit]Last edit by loveHpeace on Friday 25 Jun, 2010 at 05:13 -98.1%[/edit][edit]Last edit by loveHpeace on Friday 25 Jun, 2010 at 05:08 +3%[/edit][edit]Last edit by loveHpeace on Friday 25 Jun, 2010 at 05:07 +17.6%[/edit]

unifantasy07
8yr ago
13,745 jpops
permalink wow yellow/gold (oh please adjust your photo so it's fits :D, image=500 is a good size!)

I like the hair and ornaments on her out fit but those glasses/headband is the one thing I don't like...

Does she have a preview of her next single on her hp too?

loveHpeace
8yr ago
9,112 jpops
permalink I don't know if she has a new song...I haven't heard of it...

check these out:

http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz316/jessiica134/loveHpeace/JasmineGoldcover.png

http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz316/jessiica134/loveHpeace/JasmineDreamin.png

http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz316/jessiica134/loveHpeace/JasmineDreamin1.png[edit]Last edit by loveHpeace on Friday 25 Jun, 2010 at 05:02 +4.7%[/edit]

loveHpeace
8yr ago
9,112 jpops
permalink DEBUT ALBUM: "GOLD" 2010.07.21

01. PRIDE
02. sad to say
03. L.I.P.S.
04. Jealous
05. Bad Girl
06. dear my friend
07. stage ~interlude~
08. This Is Not A Game
09. CLUBBIN"
10. 恋
11. what you want?
12. No More
13. Dreamin'
14. Why

DVD:
01. sad to say
02. No More
03. This Is Not A Game
04. Jealous
05. Dreamin'

I can't wait!!! :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart:[edit]Last edit by loveHpeace on Thursday 08 Jul, 2010 at 12:56 +11.1%[/edit]

unifantasy07
8yr ago
13,745 jpops
permalink So cool! I wonder what those liner notes are gonna like ~ maybe she'll have a picture for each of her costumes thus far!

love those pictures loveHpeach-san!

loveHpeace
8yr ago
9,112 jpops
Quote by unifantasy07
So cool! I wonder what those liner notes are gonna like ~ maybe she'll have a picture for each of her costumes thus far!

love those pictures loveHpeach-san!

youre welcome for the pics! I'm considering ordering this album since it has pretty much every song from her since debut! :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart:

peachlove
8yr ago
219 jpops
permalink wow! a new album!? I didn't know! :RBheart: now i know thanks to jpopasia!! :RBhalo: :RBhalo: :RBhalo:

WesHiro
8yr ago
373 jpops
permalink Her album is sooo good~ i've fallen in love [ again ] xD

shingetsufairy
8yr ago
4,928 jpops
permalink Yay for JASMINE's debut album!! :D

She has the same birthday as me (though she's a few years older.)

I absolutely LOVE this girl!! Definitely will keep tabs on her!

Although I am a little disappointed at how few new songs there are on the album. Why is really good though, so I guess it's okay.
[edit]Last edit by shingetsufairy on Wednesday 28 Jul, 2010 at 18:50 +42.6%[/edit]

PureHikari
8yr ago
192 jpops
permalink Ah, finally news about an album!
I love all her singles so far.
I wish the album had more unreleased tracks though...

Can't wait for it <3

loveHpeace
8yr ago
9,112 jpops
Quote by WesHiro
A rare live performace XD ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8137wE9i8sI&feature=player_embedded[/quote]

oh, yeea, when I saw that, I was like O_O shes so talented.... :RBhalo: :RBhalo: :RBhalo: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart:

aoiumi
8yr ago
4,613 jpops
permalink She's a cool singer but her videos are always sort of strange XD

loveHpeace
8yr ago
9,112 jpops
permalink Her new album is so cool! I love Bad Girl!~ :RBheart: :RBheart:

Kin
8yr ago
608 jpops
Quote by aoiumi
She's a cool singer but her videos are always sort of strange XD

I think they are very stylish.

WesHiro
8yr ago
373 jpops
permalink I dont know how she can change her hair color for every Pv ~ .-. ~ it's kinda hard to get a white or a gold hair color .-. [ except if its a wig .-. ]

unifantasy07
8yr ago
13,745 jpops
permalink hey - Jasmine-san just twittered a promo pic!

The tweet: http://twitter.com/J_A_S_M_I_N_E_

The pic:http://twitpic.com/2dj1mv

She's so pretty ^__^ and yeah I'm pretty sure she is just changing wigs and the record company is probably custom making them for her so they match perfectly with her outfits.

mellorocksta
8yr ago
3,472 jpops
permalink KYAAAAA i luv jasmine sooo much!!!!!!!!!!!! i am sooo glad that my friend introduced me to her music. i want her new CD sooooo badly >.

vynsestakado
8yr ago
1,045 jpops
permalink look at my picture... I AM JASMINE LOL!!!

BenX
8yr ago
709 jpops
permalink Love for Jasmine :) x

shanh090
8yr ago
159 jpops
permalink I love Jasmine's music, GOLD is one one my favourite albums. I managed to get the limited edition and it was worth the money because i love all her PV's too.

Back  |  Forums    J-Pop central    [Artist] Jasmine
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service