[Artist] Girugamesh

332 posts  ·  created 8yr ago by aaron7833  ·  last post 7mo ago
Back  |  Forums    J-Rock central    [Artist] Girugamesh
Back                 Page 4                 More

Chibininja
6yr ago · 4,617 jpops
I love Girubamesh! It's one of my favorite bands!! :lovec:
My favorite songs are "Alive","Crime~Tsumi","Goku",and "Robust Conviction" :boogie:

Kyokodesu
6yr ago · 170 jpops
GIRUGAMESH FANS MARK THIS DOWN:
Releasing 3 new songs on July 7th. The songs are COLOR, Sunrise and Flower.
So far COLOR has a preview of the PV and Sunrise has been performed live. You can watch it on youtube :)
If you like JUST their hard rock awesomeness like with songs like Volcano, Patchwork etc, I advise you NOT to check it out because these songs are kind of popish =S

Has anyone else watched the COLOR preview?

zecksegur
6yr ago · 15,726 jpops
Wait Girugamesh is still leaning more popish? what's going on i'm a huge Girugamesh fan (#1 on the site here :D) and I still do really love NOW but in all honesty i love the older stuff more volcano, break down (ok not old but rocking) robust conviction, midnight, angry juice, my origianals smash, and crime. i hope this is just a phase my girlfriend a huge rocker is starting to loose faith in them and didn't really like now at all. i don't mind them doing a popish song once in a while but they are rockers! go girugamesh!

kariz
6yr ago · 5,205 jpops
errrr good and bad comments are coming put in their new vid but their vid is quite differeNT. but I still like it!!! :D it's really not that bad maybe their just trying something new and it's better to have new mv than nothing

Mauru23
6yr ago · 3,084 jpops
I love them soo!!!!! At AX09, there was a JapanFiles booth and the ALIVE PV was playing on this little TV and I really liked it, so I decided to go home and hear some of their stuff. I bought MUSIC the next day out of impulse when I heard puzzle and loved it. I figured that puzzle would be the only one to love and I'd just like the rest of the album. I LOVED IT!!! I had to get more of their songs and ended up w/ all of them and love em all!! but Top 4 - ALIVE, Suiren, Puzzle, and arrow. It really hurts to hear all of the bad things people are saying... :RBcrying: But, I've seen the PV. It wasn't as bad as lots of ppl say. I mean, I LOVE their older darker stuff, Mouja no Koushin, Owari to Mirai, Omae ni Sasageru Minikui Koe, but I really love Color from what I've heard, so I really can't wait to hear the full version :RBheart: . I know that their style has changed, but I still love them and will continue to!!

zecksegur
6yr ago · 15,726 jpops
haha hey now don't get me wrong i still like the new style I do still love now nobody is a great song and dirty story does rock and if they choose to stay on this path they will not lose me i was just saying i like the older stuff more and would like them to eventually go back and stay in that kinda style that's all. i'm still a huge girugamesh fan!

Mauru23
6yr ago · 3,084 jpops
Haha, I wasn't pointing my finger directly at you. I mean that there are some people on other websites that I see writing these huge paragraphs of hate and it REALLY bothers me. It makes me sad :RBcrying: .

Kyokodesu
6yr ago · 170 jpops
Tbh, I can understand a bit of what the haters say on Girugameshs new songs and stuff, but just like a lot of you, the way these people say it does hurt. People should learn to rephrase their hate into something not as harsh. I'm sure Girugamesh is just trying a bunch of new stuff and looks like a lot of you people understand that which makes me really happy :D

pockyluvr
6yr ago · 2,143 jpops
GIRUGAMESH~!XD
I've only recently really gotten into them but I love them none-the-less :D
Slightly because they're name is just so fun to say :RBstickout:
My fist song of their's was Crying Rain :RBheart:
I only really would start calling myself a fan of them recently because of a video I saw of them all drunk XD

Mauru23
6yr ago · 3,084 jpops
All of them?? But Satoshi doesn't get drunk!!! Where is this video?? I must see it!!

kariz
6yr ago · 5,205 jpops
huh errr I know satoshi don't like to drink and smoke :smilec: err how come he got drunk??? I wanna see the vid too :laughing: :boogie:

zecksegur
6yr ago · 15,726 jpops
Quote by Mauru23
Haha, I wasn't pointing my finger directly at you. I mean that there are some people on other websites that I see writing these huge paragraphs of hate and it REALLY bothers me. It makes me sad :RBcrying: .

Haha thanks mauru, but yeah I've seen those for everyone on this site and others. even The GazettE has a girl on this site that for some reason i don't know why has watched almost each video of The GazettE and has left a negative comment on each one and i'm just looking at it like uh if you don't like them why the heck are you watching the videos??? lol :P if i don't like a band (ayumi hamasaki sorry ayumi fans) i won't listen to it and i won't leave a comment it's pointless. If I like a band and i found a song i don't like i may mention that i don't like the SONG but its constructive you know? I'll say why or something i don't understand these people who go to bands who obviously are not their style and then bad mouth it like they thought it would be their style.

Actually the ones i hate the most are the people that say negative things about the fans that like a certain band. i read a you tube comment on the dir en grey song glass skin saying that people who like dir en grey are 35 year old emo's!!! and i'm looking at it like o_0 and :crying: that's just rude. ok me done ranting i'm still looking forward to the new single.

OH and post a link to the drunk girugamesh video!!! :D that has to be funny!!!

pockyluvr
6yr ago · 2,143 jpops
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj7akDeS3_A&feature=player_embedded
^ Satoshih drunk (Call me an idiot but whenever he starts laughing I do too XD)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI9e-78FEN4&feature=player_embedded
^ This was put up like half an hour after the last vid (How many other people think they would be such fun drunks to have around? XD)
& yeah, those two videos caused a substantial rise in my love for them :lovec:

kariz
6yr ago · 5,205 jpops
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: they're so funny I never though they're gonna be like that when drunk :laughing:

kariz
6yr ago · 5,205 jpops
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: they're so funny I never though they're gonna be like that when drunk :laughing:

zecksegur
6yr ago · 15,726 jpops
that was random and funny! :P saki saki saki :P lol that was funny :STbigSmile:

Mauru23
6yr ago · 3,084 jpops
Quote by zecksegur

Haha thanks mauru, but yeah I've seen those for everyone on this site and others. even The GazettE has a girl on this site that for some reason i don't know why has watched almost each video of The GazettE and has left a negative comment on each one and i'm just looking at it like uh if you don't like them why the heck are you watching the videos??? lol :P if i don't like a band (ayumi hamasaki sorry ayumi fans) i won't listen to it and i won't leave a comment it's pointless. If I like a band and i found a song i don't like i may mention that i don't like the SONG but its constructive you know? I'll say why or something i don't understand these people who go to bands who obviously are not their style and then bad mouth it like they thought it would be their style.

Actually the ones i hate the most are the people that say negative things about the fans that like a certain band. i read a you tube comment on the dir en grey song glass skin saying that people who like dir en grey are 35 year old emo's!!! and i'm looking at it like o_0 and :crying: that's just rude. ok me done ranting i'm still looking forward to the new single.

Haha, yeah, that's what I mean. If you don't like the band at all (and I mean you as in people... not "you" zecksegur... just to clear that up :hihi: I've edited this post so much to clear misunderstandings :laughing: ), then what the hell are you trying to get at? And if its a band you used to like, but they're changing (ex: girugamesh), I'll respect your opinion, but don't bash and hate soooooo much cuz some people actually still like them. Even when they aren't saying anything bad about the fans, I get still get offended, so I mean, saying bad things about the fans like you said that person did on dir en grey's fans, I would be soooo pissed!! I mean, same here, I'm not a fan of Ayumi Hamasaki but I don't go write hate comments. I just don't listen to her because its not my style, but I still respect her and think of her as a great artists seeing as how successful she is.

On another note: omigosh that was a crazy video!!! I did not expect that!!! Hahaha!!! Satoshi laughs so funny it's adorable!!! So, does he drink now or what?? I think Imma miss his pureness... but I bet it'll be hilarious from now on!!![edit]Last edit by Mauru23 on Monday 28 Jun, 2010 at 23:10 +4.8%[/edit][edit]Last edit by Mauru23 on Monday 28 Jun, 2010 at 23:09 +5.7%[/edit][edit]Last edit by Mauru23 on Monday 28 Jun, 2010 at 22:46 +5.3%[/edit][edit]Last edit by Mauru23 on Monday 28 Jun, 2010 at 22:44 +0.9%[/edit]

zecksegur
6yr ago · 15,726 jpops
Exactly Mauru you got it perfectly! i don't understand it at all so i don't try to :P lol. all i know is that i like my bands and I'm going to listen to them all I want :D lol. Yay random funny videos that one was great but it still doesn't beat Nightmares Hand Elephants :P lol. That's a funny video of Jrockers being bored :P lol.

Mauru23
6yr ago · 3,084 jpops
Yay haha. Ok, well, now I guess that settles that... hopefully people start to understand..
Now, about the video. I've never heard of Nightmares Hand Elephants... but I'll watch it ;)

Missa
6yr ago · 119,147 jpops
OKs so i know this has nothing to do with Girugamesh but i LOVE Nightmares Had Elephants but make sure you see the 9min long version and also check out Ni~ya, Hitsugi and bananas!!! :asd:

Well as for Giru i like em but im disappointed with "NOW" idk what it is really its just to up beat i hate to say it but its kinda popish :shock: gaa i know, i know but even at that i thought well maybe they are just experimenting but iv heard their next single is more of the same :( oh well maybe they will come back ROCKn and blow me away!!! :rock:

Kuroi8Ichigo
6yr ago · 282 jpops
Girugamesh rocks! :otsu:

pockyluvr
6yr ago · 2,143 jpops

unifantasy07
6yr ago · 10,075 jpops
Quote by Kyokodesu
Has anyone else watched the COLOR preview?

The full PV is out and it's on JPA!!!! I love it ~ hands down 5 starts!!!! It's a little slower than than "Dirty Story" but it's not a ballad like "Crying Rain"

Satoshi-san's vocals are really impressive in it. Any ideas where the translations may be hiding out on the world wide web???

endlessagony13
6yr ago · 2,174 jpops
i love their new PV and the song itself. :drool: :drool:
err.. :think: :think:
i guess what i want to see is just as the same as what unifantasy07-san said :STbigSmile:

Kyokodesu
6yr ago · 170 jpops
Oh me too! I want to know the lyrics as well and the meaning. 3 more days and it's all out!! Can't wait for flower and sunrise now. And then in October another single!! Hopefully now, I think it should be time for them to make an actual ROCK song instead of pop. POP has had its turn! Its time for them to rock now!! :D

Briscus
6yr ago · 129 jpops
i just wish theyd come to newzealand, its not that far from japan .

i just guess theres a lack of fans here =(

JKLuvEr
6yr ago · 224 jpops
I loved this band like crazy when they came out. I haven't been following them that much, so I don't know any of their names but I can say they're definitely worth paying attention to. They're songs are usually really heart felt with a message to deliver. I think that's what truly caught my attention about them, especially with Kowarete Iku Sekai. That video really touched me, and the lyrics got me thinking too. I think that's what really made me a fan of them. I glad they sell their CD's @ Hot Topic, now if they could only start selling those sick Girugamesh jackets they had in Break Down (I think?) I would be ecstatic.

Mauru23
6yr ago · 3,084 jpops
When I finally had the money to buy those hoodies, they were all sold out :RBcrying:
Anyways, hmm.... well, I've got something to say about Color. I love it sooo much. Just saw the whole PV and have to say that I just love it. I think that these kinds of songs they've been making really let Satoshi show off more of his vocals, and they're amazing. I even preordered the single, that's how much I liked it. But here's something I thought while hearing the song: It sounded alot like they were mixing together their new sound with their old stuff. For example, the chorus sounded real light and pretty, but the bridge sounded really cool and rocking. It's like they're debating where to go; they don't want to let go of their old stuff, but they want to move into a new direction. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to hate AT ALL, I'm telling you, I love this song so much and I really do love all of their current songs, but I don't know..[edit]Last edit by Mauru23 on Wednesday 07 Jul, 2010 at 20:46 -91.8%[/edit][edit]Last edit by Mauru23 on Wednesday 07 Jul, 2010 at 00:35 +3.9%[/edit]

YuuiChu
6yr ago · 24 jpops
I've just listen to their new album...
i was hoping to hear something better ;(

zecksegur
6yr ago · 15,726 jpops
I just listen to color and yes i do like it however i still gotta say i miss the harder rock. Come on Satoshi SCREAM get angry or something. i want my headbanging back that's all. the song has the rock sound to it i just miss the Power Satoshi used to have like in volcano and stuff. :P lol. Oh and is just me or is Satoshi starting to remind me of another singer looks wise as well. hmm... oh i remember now! is it just me or is satoshi starting to look like HYDE from l'arc en Ceil?!

http://www.girugamesh.jp/images/profile_satoshi.jpghttp://xf2.xanga.com/60ad730b18031135060440/z98907335.jpg

Ok probably not the best comparison but try looking through yourself i don't know i just saw satoshi in color and instantly thought of hyde which is strange since i haven't listened to l'arc en ciel or any other HYDE band/song in over 6 months... :P lol. [edit]Last edit by zecksegur on Sunday 11 Jul, 2010 at 11:45 +31.3%[/edit]

melephant
6yr ago · 112 jpops
I literally laughed out loud listening to Color. It wasn't bad but, it was just. Lol.[edit]Last edit by melephant on Tuesday 13 Jul, 2010 at 00:54 +1.1%[/edit]

Kyokodesu
6yr ago · 170 jpops
Quote by melephant
I literally laughed out loud listening to Color. It wasn't bad but, it was just. Lol.

I did the same thing to the song flower
The first time i was listening to it, I was like "YEAH THIS IS AWESOME! Then he just started some weird singing "nananananana" stuff and it sounded like michael jackson to me which COMPLETELY threw me off. Altho overall, I liked the song that song the best but.. the nananana thing was not necessary. I hope for the best with the new single in Oct :)

Mauru23
6yr ago · 3,084 jpops
Quote by melephant
I literally laughed out loud listening to Color. It wasn't bad but, it was just. Lol.
For me, it was probably with sunrize... I hear alot of people like that song best cuz it's different, but I just, I just don't know... It isn't exactly my cup of tea, even if it is different. Flower is fine, but yeah, the nanananalalalala thing was weird. But still, I can say that without a doubt, I really love Color :) [edit]Last edit by Mauru23 on Wednesday 14 Jul, 2010 at 19:39 -55.4%[/edit][edit]Last edit by Mauru23 on Wednesday 14 Jul, 2010 at 18:15 +48.4%[/edit]

Amiiria
6yr ago · 1,606 jpops
SATOSHI IS MY BABY
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ja91Dgzsc0g/SwO_SO2pjPI/AAAAAAAAAKc/W3Zpsbb2jjg/s1600/girugamesh_625.jpg

Mauru23
6yr ago · 3,084 jpops
Quote by Amiiria
SATOSHI IS MY BABY
[picture]
Oh, you're gonna have to fight a lot of people for that status ;) [edit]Last edit by Mauru23 on Thursday 22 Jul, 2010 at 20:28 +3.2%[/edit]

kariz
6yr ago · 5,205 jpops
SATOSHI IS MY BABY TOO :madc: :laughing:

Juruwa
6yr ago · 1,341 jpops
... I think Satoshi is a baby enough without being someones.

The color single didn't really work for me. Somehow... I think it sounds too mainstream. Even if I love Satoshi's voice and I had no problem with them changing music, this is a little too weird >>

Kyokodesu
6yr ago · 170 jpops
Quote by Juruwa
... I think Satoshi is a baby enough without being someones.

The color single didn't really work for me. Somehow... I think it sounds too mainstream. Even if I love Satoshi's voice and I had no problem with them changing music, this is a little too weird >>

I COMPLETELY AGREE! Couldn't have said it any better.

unifantasy07
6yr ago · 10,075 jpops
Girugamesh updated their home page! http://www.girugamesh.jp/english/

They have new pictures - their in boxes :giggle:

They have a new song coming out too - Oct 6, 2010 "Inochi no ki"

did you know they have a facebook :RBconfused: everyone really is on that site!

I follow them on Twitter Really their twitter is pretty much ruled by Ryo-kun - he puts up lots of pictures!!

unifantasy07
6yr ago · 10,075 jpops
i just read Ryo-kun's latest blog on myspace and his dog is just too damn cute :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: [edit]Last edit by unifantasy07 on Wednesday 18 Aug, 2010 at 23:36 +18.5%[/edit]

kariz
6yr ago · 5,205 jpops
I've been following girugamesh for months and Ryo is usually using it but it was really fun because the pictures he's posting :laughing:

unifantasy07
6yr ago · 10,075 jpops
yes - ryo-kun's pictures are the greatest - although some of the food pictures he posts are kinda wierd ^_^ guess i would go hungry in Japan :giggle:

Juruwa
6yr ago · 1,341 jpops
satoshi is the worst poster of weird food. Honestly, no-one posts a picture of a huge crabs "face" and write 'thanks for the food crab-san :D'. I mean... iew ._.
Ryo is the most gay one though, if I remember right. According to a test they made. xD

Mauru23
6yr ago · 3,084 jpops
Haha, I know!! I think it's pretty funny though :D (about the food I mean... there was a test on gayness??)

Hey, did anyone see the live streaming of the Jack in the Box 2010 concert they participated in? I did, they were like one of the first bands to go. I thought it was great, but they only did three songs, COLOR, sunrise, and evolution. Still great though :D I didn't stick till the end of the whole Jack-itb concert tho because of the waiting time, plus the damn karaoke they made us listen to during the wait :RBangry: so if anyone saw till the end and saw them do anything else, or has their own opinion about the whole thing, do tell.[edit]Last edit by Mauru23 on Sunday 22 Aug, 2010 at 14:45 +18.4%[/edit]

Kyokodesu
6yr ago · 170 jpops
Quote by Mauru23
they were like one of the first bands to go. I thought it was great, but they only did three songs, COLOR, sunrise, and evolution. Still great though :D I didn't stick till the end of the whole Jack-itb concert tho because of the waiting time, plus the damn karaoke they made us listen to during the wait :RBangry: so if anyone saw till the end and saw them do anything else, or has their own opinion about the whole thing, do tell.

I watched it uploaded on Youtube and I thought it was alright. Wasn't bad but I heard they did something else that wasn't uploaded or something? I'm not sure. But yeah I thought it was pretty good altho they should've done more songs!!

Anyone looking forward to Inochi no ki, Endless Wing and vision? Nii said endless wing had an erotic feeling to it and that Satoshi sang it erotically as well so I cant wait to hear that xD

JustinAzn
6yr ago · 305 jpops
They are one of the best bands I've heard. Love their old stuff, love their new stuff even more!

Mauru23
6yr ago · 3,084 jpops
Quote by Kyokodesu
Anyone looking forward to Inochi no ki, Endless Wing and vision? Nii said endless wing had an erotic feeling to it and that Satoshi sang it erotically as well so I cant wait to hear that xD
I thought it was nice. Haven't heard Vision or Endless Wing, but I'm looking forward to it, I mean, where did you hear about Endless Wing being like that?!?!?

Juruwa
6yr ago · 1,341 jpops
Haha, that sounds... interesting xD Wasn't there one song that was gonna be rock-ish? >> I don't really remember >>
I think Inochi no Ki seems pretty alike color though. Gay that is, but hey, I'm okay with that 8)

JustinAzn
6yr ago · 305 jpops
One of the best bands ever! Satoshi has such an awesome voice and the band has great instrumentals. Girugamesh for life!

Kyokodesu
6yr ago · 170 jpops
Quote by Mauru23
[Quote by Kyokodesu]I thought it was nice. Haven't heard Vision or Endless Wing, but I'm looking forward to it, I mean, where did you hear about Endless Wing being like that?!?!?

Well I read it was from a recent interview they did. Nii mentioned that it was 'sketchy' XD
From Shoxx I think.

Back                 Page 4                 More

Forums are read only at the moment in transition to our new topic system.

Back  |  Forums    J-Rock central    [Artist] Girugamesh
JpopAsia   © 2016             Privacy             Terms