[Artist] Block B

43 posts  ·  created 7yr ago by lvsanchez115  ·  last post 4mo ago
Back  |  Forums    K-Pop central    [Artist] Block B

lvsanchez115
7yr ago
92 jpops
permalink http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-45Ifbkeflcs/Ta2yqqFTkqI/AAAAAAAAAU4/JIV-JVpkC3U/s1600/blockb.png

BLOCK B is a 7 member hip-hop group that debuted on April 15, 2011 under BrandNEWStardom.

Members: Taeil, B-Bomb, U-Kwon, Jaehyo, Park Kyung, Zico, P.O.
1st Mini Album: Do U Wanna B
Debut Single: Freeze

Part of the boys' training included having to write over 100 songs. Their producer Cho PD made headlines by giving them full musical freedom for their debut mini-album and all 3 songs are written and produced by the group members.

Block B featured on StarCam:

SO I am officially fangirling over new boy band BLOCK B! These guys keep getting compared to BIGBANG, and while I see some similarities, they're def two different groups.

K-Pop fans... what do you think?

Inspirit
7yr ago
7,410 jpops
permalink I thinnk their styles awesome. They are totally gunna go far.

xKokoroxKisekix
7yr ago
327 jpops
permalink I really like their song Wanna B.
They have a nice style, I hope they're successful. :)

Miki
7yr ago
2,640,844 jpops
permalink My new obsession! They are so talented and very original, like a breath of fresh air on kpop stage. Best rookie band in a while! U-Kwon and Zico are my bias^^

I fell in love with Freeze straight away, Zico's rapping is freaking amazing there, I finally managed to memorize it. And now I am addicted to Wanna B, I love it even more that Freeze. Choreography is fantastic, love the waves, saluting and just all in all it's great!

Have you guys heard Zico's and Han Hae's (previous Block B trainee) Billionaire cover? It's amazing! Block B's leader is really something, I think he is brilliant! Han Hae's voice is super good! And you should really check out other tracks from Zico's Mixtape 1.

I watched their performance in Yangpyeong yesterday, mainly U-Kwon focused, he was sporting his abs for the first time, droool and then I couldn't go to sleep lol

Spread BB's love, they are really great!

lvsanchez115
7yr ago
92 jpops
permalink Wow thank you for sharing that cover! Love it! What ended up happening to Han Hae? I hope he ends up debuting somehow bc he has talent!

That's awesome, since when do you hear idols releasing mixtapes? It's refreshing, and they JUST debuted so I am eager to hear what else they have in store for us musically! Personality wise they seem really down to earth. And I love their style, which is what first attracted me to them.

I love Wanna B too! I liked it b4 Freeze, then ended up warming up to it (haha no pun intended there).

xKokoroxKisekix
7yr ago
327 jpops
permalink Apparently they're getting a lot of hate over in Korea... :\ I wonder why?

amber11
7yr ago
11,515 jpops
permalink Really :( how do u know? But here they got #8 in ranking :)

lishen
7yr ago
2,937 jpops
permalink maybe because of bigbang's issue? many people in korea said that jihoon copied bigbang's T.O.P. beside their voice sound similiar, they said that jihoon just changed T.O.P become P.O without T as his name stage. whereas P.O taken from Pyo, the surname of jihoon. if they compare P.O with T.O.P, they wanna compare zico with G.D too? although they're both hip hop group but they have different image on stage. well....i love both bigbang & blockb. this is just what i heard

amber11
7yr ago
11,515 jpops
permalink Wow I didnt know that!! Yeah their voice is really similar that when I listened to "tell them" for first time,i thought that they sang it with T.o.p ^^ I am a big fan of T.o.p and love him soooo much <3 but I think its ok if p.o wants to be like him although I cant see any similarity between them and love both of b.b. S ,big bang and block b ! :)

lishen
7yr ago
2,937 jpops
permalink 13 august 2011….that was the first day I saw you
Downloaded Mnet’s “Just Follow” performance on youtube.
At that time i just know that they call you z i c o
My 1st impression about you is “wow…..this guy really can rap very well. Awesoom d^^b”
Suddenly something pop up in my head
“Damn it….why I’m so late. I should know you since your debut”
Search your profile on internet last sunday. Yup, I’m late again
14 september 1992 ah…..so today is your 19th birthday
Happy birthday my boy ♥

“I’m still fly I’m sky high
And i dare anybody to try and cut my wings
I’m still pullin out the phantom and these haters can’t stand me
Nigga I’m still doing my thing”

Just remember, higher you fly the wind get stronger
Many storm in front of you that must be face it
But don’t worry & be afraid
Keep fly high and spread your wings with full of confidence
Tell the world what do you wanna be
No matter what happen keep going and never give up
Why? coz you’re not alone in this world
There’s someone who will always beside you to give you courage
When you fall down it’s not over yet
Just stop! Relax and fresh your mind
Gather your strength and start to fly again to reach your goals

This is my wish for your birthday
Keep healthy, flying higher to top of success & live happily
You always be the great leader in the past, now and the future
생일축하해. 행복했어요. 사랑해요 지코씨 ♥♥♥

amber11
7yr ago
11,515 jpops
permalink I love all of their songs,cause I love hip-hop <3 although they are just baby boys ;) and too young but they are perfect and also have an amazing style! :)

lishen
7yr ago
2,937 jpops
permalink 110919 Block B prepares to kick off their Japanese showcase tour

http://www.tinyup.com/images/92181120942774677118.jpg
http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/9151128_9y5ji.jpg http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/9151129_20110919_blockb_3.jpg http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/9151130_20110919_blockb_11.jpg

The boys of Block B recently took off for Japan to kick off their Japanese showcase, which will be touring through four different cities over the month.

The boys shared their excitement through Twitter with plenty of selcas and behind-the-scenes looks to keep overseas fans updated.

Kyung tweeted, “Wi-Fi zone! Is everyone doing well in Korea? We’ve just finished our rehearsal in Tokyo and are now preparing for our first showcase. I’m excited!”

MTV Korea will be tailing them throughout the entire showcase tour, so fans can expect some fun footage to come (and maybe another season of ‘Match Up‘?).

Source + Photos: Brand New Stardom’s Official Twitter
Credit: allkpop

apriatnakusuma
7yr ago
177 jpops
permalink i hope they will be on TOP,

but looking the "pink hair" member, i think he could change her color hair , turn to black, may be

Miki
6yr ago
2,640,844 jpops
permalink They are seriously underrated while at the same time a lot of boybands are overrated. I haven't seen them on Gayo Daejun and any other year end shows and events, that's just sad. Block B is undoubtedly one of the best and most original groups that debuted in 2011 along with Phantom, AA and Piggy Dolls.

With such talented bunch of guys I am surprised that they get hardly any attention. I understand that girls need something cute to drool over (Boyfriend, B1A4 etc), but this is a hip-hop group, and they are equally awesome.
I would love if people will give them more love because they bloody well deserve it.

lishen
6yr ago
2,937 jpops
permalink yeah, too bad block b didn't appear on TV for end year events 2011. even zico & jaehyo said they're so sorry to BBC because their absent. although they feel disappointed too but they said they still happy because BBC always with them, give them love & support. i really hope their new album will become big hit & success. can't wait to see their comeback soon >___<

MiEcHeN
6yr ago
1,645 jpops
permalink I love Block B they are such awesome Boyband

and i hope they make a new song
(sorry for my bad english xDD)

lishen
6yr ago
2,937 jpops
permalink don't worry. they already made new songs. the new album "Welcome To The Block" will be released on 2nd February ^^

lishen
6yr ago
2,937 jpops
permalink I heard that block b will comeback on 2 february (same day as P.O's birthday) with new album "welcome to the block". This is the details

Album Title: Welcome to the Block
Release Date: February 2nd, 2012

1. Action (Produced by Zico, Kiggen)
2. LOL (Produced by Park Kyung, Zico, XEPY)
3. Go Crazy (Produced by Park Kyung, Zico, Delly Boi)
4. Synchronization 100% (Produced by Park Kyung, Zico, Rhymer, Won Young Hun, Lee Kwan)
5. Did You Or Did You Not (Produced by Park Kyung, Zico, Delly Boi)
(shared by blockbindo@twitter)

song composed, produced & sing by Block B. that's why they so talented group

lishen
6yr ago
2,937 jpops
permalink ChoPD release teaser for Block B's new album. can't wait the full MV released & watch their comeback stage soon >_____<

Block B - Welcome To The Block Intro [LOL]

Miki
6yr ago
2,640,844 jpops
permalink looks super intriguing!

RagdollAlice23
6yr ago
235,684 jpops
permalink I love NalinA!! O:)

MINIxT
6yr ago
53,290 jpops
permalink [i]WoooW I love the new song Nalina <3 The MV is really great *-*
Jaehyo looks really hot and B-Bomb with black hair ... RAWW <3
Zico and Kyung are awesome rappers and P.O's deep voice is really amazing ^^
And I like U-Kwon and Taeil too :)

Block B Hwaiting ^^[/i]

Miki
6yr ago
2,640,844 jpops
permalink I am in love with their new mini-album, full of awesome music!! Every single track is amazing!! These boys never disappoint me.

And I also love their live performances! So energetic and crazy^^

SimplyStrange
6yr ago
284 jpops
permalink A friend of mine at school has a part of Nanrina has your text notification and that is how I first found out about Block B. Wow didn't know what I was missing haha now I listen to them all the time. ^_^ I really hope they can make it past this controversy because they have soooooooo much talent left to be shown.

Go Block B!!!

PAK
6yr ago
71,441 jpops
permalink I've only recently started to listen to this group recently, and I have to say, I'm really excited about their future. Their music is edgy and their choreography is really fun to watch. I can tell that they are going to have a career that makes a bang!

Rainbowswirl
6yr ago
28,143 jpops
permalink I LOVE BLOCK B!
Jaehyo is such a sexy beast! xD

MinMin
6yr ago
5,225 jpops
permalink i love them so much...i wait for their new album....but after their problem about that interview....i don't know when they come back :(...but now i love them more than befor that interview :D :D :D

InSpRiTgiliA
6yr ago
2 jpops
permalink their inteview about Thai people was really bad :(

Rainbowswirl
6yr ago
28,143 jpops
permalink I don't care about the interview, but after really listening to their music, THEY'RE AWESOME~! :3

animelove702
6yr ago
593 jpops
permalink After everything that has happened to them, it is horrible. I'm not a fan of them, but I'm slowly starting to appreciate their music. I really like their song "Nanlina." So who knows I might end up liking them ^^ I hope they make a comeback soon, I'm sure they'll have full support from their fans

YukiLee
6yr ago
475 jpops
permalink I like their song Nanlina, it's catchy ^^

stefyap
6yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

stefyap
6yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

stefyap
6yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

stefyap
6yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

stefyap
6yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

Motahare
6yr ago
20,930 jpops
permalink Block B is BBC <3 Love themmm

stefyap
5yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

LyrreChelle
5yr ago
8,409 jpops
permalink zico
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/562344_10151857006605907_945698541_n.jpg

LyrreChelle
5yr ago
8,409 jpops
permalink Block B Releases MV Teaser for Comeback Track “Be the Light”
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1175470_10151873913335907_350774597_n.png

Miki
5yr ago
2,640,844 jpops
permalink My babies are coming back!!! Can't wait!

LyrreChelle
3yr ago
8,409 jpops
permalink Laughing to this video

CloudStrifey
3yr ago
75,732 jpops
permalink Block B are my ultimate bias group. Truthfully, I dont really listen to much Kpop anymore (all about that khh), but Block B is basically the only group I comeback to. I'm anticipating their comeback like anticipating results for a recent exam or assignment. This year has been so good for Zico, releasing new songs, featuring in new songs, producing new songs, appearing on shows, at concerts. I'm so proud of him. And the other members too. I'm proud of B-Bomb's dancing, Pyo's travelling, Taeil's singing, Kyung's solo debut, and Ukwon and Jaehyo for being there. I'm proud of the groups accomplishments, and everything they've worked for. I'm proud to be their fan. I want to meet them, and even if that doesn't happen, I would still be proud. Like a proud mum.

Keep going Block B! <3

CloudStrifey
4mo ago
75,732 jpops
permalink FAVVVVVV

Back  |  Forums    K-Pop central    [Artist] Block B
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service