[Artist] Alice Nine [Part 2]

526 posts  ·  created 6yr ago by spackjarrow  ·  last post 1yr ago
Back  |  Forums    J-Rock central    [Artist] Alice Nine [Part 2]

spackjarrow
6yr ago
2,990 jpops
permalink The time has come for part 2 :D

Talk, talk!
Favourite member, song, album YOU NAME IT! (feels like an ad XD)
Post all your opinions and news and whatever related to Alice Nine!

Part 1 HERE

lived690
6yr ago
334 jpops
permalink wow part 2 haha XDXD i wonder how many more parts this can go ^^

From the previous topic, i didn't really like Shou's voice at first, though a major part of the reason was cos i wasn't a jrock fan then so i'm not used to that kind of voice, but then i listened to more bands and realised Shou's vocals is actually relatively good lol.

on a totally different note, question: is cdjapan the best place to get jrock magazine? or are there other places where i can get cheaper shipping rates? i'm currently located in the US btw. from their homepage Tora's gonna appear in the next Arena37 ><
*excited*

Missa
6yr ago
119,147 jpops
permalink you can also check out YesAsia just make sure your in the North American site...

http://www.yesasia.com/us/en/home.html

that should be it!!! :STbigSmile:

zecksegur
6yr ago
15,726 jpops
permalink haha let's see... Shou and the band got me with rainbows that was a very catchy song. and the outfits where fun too. actually it was shou strutting on the treadmill that made me laugh that really made me interested in hearing more of their stuff. then cross game just finalized it. that is also a good song. they aren't the usual rock i listen to (dir en grey, gazette) but they are definitely good and catchy go alice nine! and with the new song sleepwalker out the next album shows promise :D

melephant
6yr ago
112 jpops
permalink I'm not a fan of having "part 2" in the title, it looks kind of gaudy :x

I mean, for any topics. Isn't there a way it can be titled the same, but then just link back to the original topic in the first post? Or on the topic with the bands listed? (>_>)

In my opinion, you really need to compare prices with CDJapan and YesAsia. YesAsia may offer free shipping, but because of that they hike the price of the products. And almost 100% of the time I find that CDJapan is even cheaper, after including the shipping. But I've never compared magazines. But I guess it depends on what you want in the first place.

pockyluvr
6yr ago
2,143 jpops
permalink Haha, I'm surprised the time for a new thread didn't come sooner :RBundecided:
Anyway, it's true that Shou's vocals have improved but I think Hiroto's guitaring has too! :RBhalo:
Just something I noticed while listening to them now :)

kai09
6yr ago
4,188 jpops
Quote by lived690
i think Shou underwent an operation to tone down his nasal voice.

I think it was just an operation to fix his teeth... Nevertheless, it also improved his voice, I guess.

kariz
6yr ago
5,205 jpops
permalink err I was surprised part 1 has been locked but I'm not used to have part 2 though :RBfrown: well wtever it's just the same :laughing:

err yeah I realized that his teeth where fixed compare to their old mv but I it's just my observation though 'cause when I watch their rainbows music video his teeth was fixed

err it's kinda weird though I'm observing shou's teeth but I can't help it :laughing:
sometimes I observe their eyes :shifty:

kai09
6yr ago
4,188 jpops
permalink Ever notice how Shou smiles so often these days (of course with his teeth showing :giggle: )? I think his teeth was already fixed around the time their Blue Planet PV was released.

I've read that your teeth affects how you sing/speak, so I guess that's why his vocals changed ever since he got his teeth fixed.

Shou's eyes FTW!! :love:

melephant
6yr ago
112 jpops
permalink Shou's confidence level certainly has rose, a lot of it might have came from his teeth getting fixed.

Rosadreams
6yr ago
101 jpops
permalink OMG I am not into visual kei but Shou is so beautiful it's insane. His face really is noticabaly attractive. I totally would.

lived690
6yr ago
334 jpops
Quote by kai09
[Quote by lived690]

I think it was just an operation to fix his teeth... Nevertheless, it also improved his voice, I guess.

actually i was referring to the operation where he removed his tonsils. i think it was around 2 years ago

kai09
6yr ago
4,188 jpops
Quote by lived690
actually i was referring to the operation where he removed his tonsils. i think it was around 2 years ago

He did?
Really?!
I didn't know, sorry. Well, I've Googled it and yes, he did had it removed. I asked my brother what the tonsils are for and he said it was just for immunity or something like that, and I've thought you wouldn't have a voice without tonsils, lol. That must be the vocal cords (like, duh :roll: ). :laughing:
[edit]Last edit by kai09 on Sunday 04 Jul, 2010 at 21:27 +2.4%[/edit]

kariz
6yr ago
5,205 jpops
permalink ahh yeah I read about those :) but I thought people who has no tonsils can't sing :whistle: ohh well it just a mistke :STbigSmile: shou prove that my conclusion where wrong :laughing:

kariz
6yr ago
5,205 jpops
permalink btw I just realized that shou's charming point is not only his voice but also his smile :lovec: err well that's my oponinon :sneeze:

pockyluvr
6yr ago
2,143 jpops
permalink http://pics.livejournal.com/lolitashou/pic/0000tg18
^A picture of their new look...
Not exactly a favourite of mine....
THEY CUT OFF HIRO'S LEG!!! DX

lived690
6yr ago
334 jpops
permalink uhm yea, their look is well...*cough cough*
then again, i feel like they change their style every month (in nico nico, i see saga with a different hair style every month --')

and i have a feeling that at least 70% of the people reading this forum also goes to the alice nine livejournal community (myself included xD)

Juruwa
6yr ago
1,341 jpops
permalink POODLE HAIR <3 xD

shanti
6yr ago
31,995 jpops
permalink お誕生日おめでとう, shou!!!! :lovec:

cupcake
6yr ago
4,617 jpops
permalink HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOU!!!!!
:RBheart: :RBheart:

kai09
6yr ago
4,188 jpops
permalink It's already 5 July both in Japan and in here!

お誕生日おめでとう, 将-さん! :RBhalo::lovec:

:boogie:

kariz
6yr ago
5,205 jpops
permalink HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOU!!!!!!!!!!!! :boogie: :boogie:

spackjarrow
6yr ago
2,990 jpops
permalink :boogie:

Happy Birthday Shou!

pockyluvr
6yr ago
2,143 jpops
permalink HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOU!!!!!!!!!! :boogie:
May Alice Nine have a prosperous year with many releases! :laughing: [edit]Last edit by pockyluvr on Monday 05 Jul, 2010 at 04:41 +26.8%[/edit]

Yuriie
6yr ago
108 jpops
permalink aaw..my fave member is shou..but i reallyr eally like Hiroto too!..:Dhaha

oh, yeah i have seen that shous teeth is fixed too... though i think he looked
cute with his teeth before..:3...

StrayKitten
6yr ago
272 jpops
permalink Happy b'day Shou-kun~ :)
wow, it's been a while that I didn't come here and now it's already part 2!! :D
@pockyluvr: they DID cut off his leg :nod: :giggle:

kariz
6yr ago
5,205 jpops
permalink errr I was just surprised in his pic he looks like a character in a computer game :laughing: :laughing:

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l5g4vnnM5K1qc6f04o1_500.jpg

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l5g3s1utBp1qc6f04o1_500.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l5g2x4Gswg1qc6f04o1_500.jpg

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l5g2uhsVxu1qc6f04o1_500.jpg

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l5g2j3g8w01qc6f04o1_500.jpg

lived690
6yr ago
334 jpops
permalink wooo haha

well Tora likes historical dramas :)

kariz
6yr ago
5,205 jpops
permalink BUT HE LOOKS LIKE YOSHIMITSU IN TEKKEN :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :shocked: :shocked:

Amiiria
6yr ago
1,606 jpops
permalink ALICE NINE IS ONE OF THE BEST JROCK BAND OUT THERE..AND I'M SO PROUD TO CALL DEM MY FAV FAV JROCK BAND......

MY FAV MEMBER GOTTA BE SHOU
FAV SONG.......SLEEPWALKER
FAV ALBUM.......VELVET........MY MOM THINKS I'M CRAZY BUT WAT D JECK THEY'RE JUST SO AWESOME......
http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/SHOU--3-3-3-alice-nine-246470_400_598.jpg

PECO
6yr ago
865 jpops

Alice Nine fan here! :D I've liked them ever since 2006 when I first heard and saw Velvet's PV! ^__^ (one of my favourites songs too)
As for my favourite member... Even though all are great my "love" is Tora-chan! :RBheart: (Those samurai pics are so great by the way! x3)

And right now I am waiting for their new single because it has been a long time since they released anything.. ;_; I miss them...

[edit]Last edit by PECO on Friday 23 Jul, 2010 at 09:39 +6.7%[/edit]

OZONE
6yr ago
329 jpops
permalink It really has been too long when they released something new... Too long, too long.

BUT OH YEAH NOT LONG TIME ANYMORE UNTIL SENKOU ! *--*
I hope that preview comes soon.

kai09
6yr ago
4,188 jpops
permalink Based on Shou's blog, I guess they're busy with their tour all over Japan to make another single...

About Senkou.. I think they're already shooting for the PV? If that's the shoot Shou is talking about...

And he's always complaining about too much heat. I can totally relate :jangel:

spackjarrow
6yr ago
2,990 jpops
permalink From what I've seen on their blogs, I think the PV's already finished. If not, then it's just up to the editing stages.

It's funny that Shou's complaining about heat while I'm freezing my ass off =="

PECO
6yr ago
865 jpops

I read somewhere that "Senkou" will be in Pachinko Sengoku Muso! So in a pachinko game?! Nice! XD
I would play that for sure! ;D

kariz
6yr ago
5,205 jpops
permalink I think they already showed their pv in their lives too bad I waish I could see it :RBcrying:

kai09
6yr ago
4,188 jpops
permalink OMFGfsljkhgsorhskjlhsglkjhflk SHOU MADE A TWITTER ACCOUNT.

I CANNOT ACCEPT THIS. Can I spell DILEMMA?! :RBcrying:

It's like with Mel and Takeru! Arrrrgh I swore I will never make a Twitter account!! I have no use for it!!

*talks to self*Will I make one? Will I not? Will I make one? Will I not? Will I. . .***

Meanwhile, his Twitter is now bookmarked beside his blog on my bookmark bar. . . :giggle:

Behold, Shou's Twitter account.

And if you're asking - YES, it's official. He gave the link himself in his blog.

kariz
6yr ago
5,205 jpops
permalink OMG TNX!! KAI GONNA FOLLOW HIM!!!! :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :lovec:

kai09
6yr ago
4,188 jpops
permalink Ahh Saga went ahead and also made a Twitter account. . . *sigh.*

He just made it about 7 hours ago, but I don't think he'll be very active. . . But then again, I may be wrong xD

You might want to follow this too, Kariz :giggle:

I found it on Shou's Twitter, so yes, it's official too. :giggle:

kai09
6yr ago
4,188 jpops
permalink Aha! Now I know why Tora is dressed like a samurai!

Like what PECO said,

Quote by PECO
I read somewhere that "Senkou" will be in Pachinko Sengoku Muso!

...yes, Alice Nine is having a tie-up with "Pachinko SENGOKU MUSO"!! [i]Source[/i]

I also found the cover arts for "Senkou".

Limited Edition
http://wiki.jpopstop.com/images/thumb/9/91/Alice_Nine_-_Senkou_Lim.jpg/536px-Alice_Nine_-_Senkou_Lim.jpg

Regular Edition A
http://wiki.jpopstop.com/images/thumb/a/a1/Alice_Nine_-_Senkou_RegA.jpg/536px-Alice_Nine_-_Senkou_RegA.jpg

Regular Edition B
http://wiki.jpopstop.com/images/thumb/c/c3/Alice_Nine_-_Senkou_RegB.jpg/607px-Alice_Nine_-_Senkou_RegB.jpg

"Pachinko SENGOKU MUSO" is actually a video game and its English title is "Samurai Warriors".

So... I guess they all have solo samurai shots. :giggle:

And according musicJAPANplus. . .

[i]The CD jacket is also designed accordingly to the tie-up and Shou as a "War Lord" is certainly a must see.[/i]

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I can't wait to see Shou. Eyepatch FTW!! <333 :lovec:

kariz
6yr ago
5,205 jpops
permalink OMG OMG TNX KAI I'LL FOLLOW HIM TOO :lovec:

what really??? I don't know about it and tnx for the info :boogie: :boogie:

PECO
6yr ago
865 jpops

MORE TWITTER PEOPLE??!!! D: Why do they do this?... >_> I won't make a twitter but why are band members trying to make me one?! :RBohNo: (same with facebook... I will only make one if I ever go to Japan... :RBstickout: )

And why Tora never updates his blog! ;_; (I'm bad at reading artists blogs but still...)

Oh and Senkou PV is out! :D
Though I can't say how good the song is, yet.

[edit]Last edit by PECO on Friday 30 Jul, 2010 at 09:17 +4.7%[/edit]

spackjarrow
6yr ago
2,990 jpops
permalink HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAOOO~!
[size=7]Holy crap he's 30 isn't he...?[/size]

Senkou PV is out but I can't watch it because I'm capped! *sobs*[edit]Last edit by spackjarrow on Friday 30 Jul, 2010 at 23:22 +4.8%[/edit]

Missa
6yr ago
119,147 jpops
permalink I just watched the new PV Senkou... i really liked it but im more for harder rock so i love it when Alice Nine gets a little more ROCK than POP!!! :rock: I personally love the new look for this PV Hiroto looks amazing... and Nao's hair i wickedness!!! Oh who am i kidding they all look freakn gorgeous!!! :pray: lol

pockyluvr
6yr ago
2,143 jpops
permalink Happy Birthday Nao-shi!
Watched Senkou, kinda wish they'd take more of a rock route but Whatever! :laughing:
Hopefully they'll release something new soon~
& Shou's hair is grey now :surprised:

kariz
6yr ago
5,205 jpops
permalink HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAO!!! :) well their mv senkou is ok but and their back from making their mv rock!! :RBstickout: :)

lived690
6yr ago
334 jpops
permalink Nao is officially 30! XD haha and i heard members wore cat-ears and related items to celebrate LOL XDXD[edit]Last edit by lived690 on Saturday 31 Jul, 2010 at 20:51 +0%[/edit]

melephant
6yr ago
112 jpops
permalink I'm surprised it wasn't Nao who made the twitter account...

Lol... Saga... "使い方わからんヽ(*`Д´)ノ" HAHAHA. Cute.

Anyway.

I'm not really sure about Senkou. It's one of those things, I think, you need to listen to a few times before you judge it. I don't really like it at this point. But I do know that I really didn't like that PV. Seemed really cheap (-_-)

JapaneseDAVINA
6yr ago
121 jpops
permalink Happy Birthday Nao! [size=9](I thought he was turning 32 or something. ROFL, I can't count.)[/size]

I think Shou has said stuff on his twitter like "I told Hiroto to get a twitter yesterday, but he hasn't gotten one yet." Same with Tora. Lazy butts!

kariz
6yr ago
5,205 jpops
permalink well when I 1st saw their mv I was like ok maybe I expect to much for them I really thought their mv would really excite me or something but it's not really the mv is ok :|

Back  |  Forums    J-Rock central    [Artist] Alice Nine [Part 2]
JpopAsia   © 2016             Privacy             Terms