tony87
5yr ago · 112 jpops
I love you Nez

Sendyaria
5yr ago · 65 jpops
Agnes is a good singer!!

ikbalhamzah84
5yr ago · 144 jpops
cara dukung agnes atau nge vote bwat agnes dimana sih, bingung nih?

FansAgnesMonica
5yr ago · 341 jpops
You must log in via facebook or twitter first so you can vote by clicking the image and place vote Agnes monica under, Thanks

OkiLoveAgnesMonica
5yr ago · 578 jpops
She is Wonderful

tony87
5yr ago · 112 jpops
Very very wonderful

OkiLoveAgnesMonica
5yr ago · 578 jpops
Agnes Monica MV

Matahariku (My Sun)

Godai Aku Lagi (Tease Me More)

tony87
5yr ago · 112 jpops
Paralyzed

Irdin
5yr ago · 1,509 jpops
we want agnes monica back in the list

tony87
5yr ago · 112 jpops
And I want agnes monica to be winner

OkiLoveAgnesMonica
5yr ago · 578 jpops
@IRDIN : YEEAH please

LexaW58
5yr ago · 390 jpops
ya.. bring Agnes Monica back to the list!!!

tony87
5yr ago · 112 jpops
and make Agnes Monica to be a winner

OkiLoveAgnesMonica
5yr ago · 578 jpops
Agnes Monica Live Performance

Agnes Monica - 2009 ASF "(Full) Temperature, Stompin Dance (Full)),Heal The World"

Agnes Monica & Christian Chavez - En Donde estas/ kau dimana/ where did you go @ AMA 2010

albie17
5yr ago · 159 jpops
best perfom

ChristianBalle
5yr ago · 179 jpops
guys, i think the reason why Agnes Monica is removed from the nominations list is because something's not right in her artist profile.. it's written there that her main occupation is tv show host (well, we know that JIMA noms is just for singers).. so can somebody update or edit her profile??
Please for Admin in this web: Put Agnes Monica's name back in to nominations list and edit her profile.. thx..

bluesweater
5yr ago · 419,981 jpops
hi chris,
were you the one who posted open letter for jpa on agnezone? it's not that we didnt respond. but that email goes to admin, and our admin is away at the moment.

we did explain everything on this topic. please read the rest. i hope this misunderstanding can be cleared.

OkiLoveAgnesMonica
5yr ago · 578 jpops
yes i see to
please someone update her profile

hidayah
5yr ago · 216 jpops
i've already send personal messages to the crew. we'll just have to wait for their replies.. : ( im still trying to figure out a way to edit her profile. so.... be patient ya...

joeefron
5yr ago · 14 jpops
:)) Thanksss

ChristianBalle
5yr ago · 179 jpops
woohoo..thanks hidzzz.. :) u're awesome :)

FansAgnesMonica
5yr ago · 341 jpops
Really? yyyeeeaahhh... I am glad to hear it :)

apriatnakusuma
5yr ago · 177 jpops
agnes???? why Jpop removed her

agneyastra
5yr ago · 106 jpops
go agnes

FansAgnezMo
5yr ago · 152 jpops
@hidayah : thanks yah.. :)

xaosmx
5yr ago · 594,012 jpops
Dearest die hard fans of Agnes Monica,
Please note that this site is PURELY for Chinese(HK, China, Taiwan), Korean and Japanese entertainment. We absolutely understand that she is a talented and beautiful artist however, we do not cater for anything else that is not part of the category (e.g. western, indopop etc.). That is the reason why she is not part of the nomination list. Any profiles unrelated from now on will be DELETED so please STOP asking about editing her profile. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Please respect the site's policy by not spamming and making it a big deal. Your kind attention and understanding is much appreciated!

Thank you.

rifzQ
5yr ago · 115 jpops
@xaosmx ( crew ): You said that "this site is PURELY for Chinese, Korean and Japanese entertainment"? I think there are many artist which from outside of those country, whereas they still be part of the nomination list. As we knows, there's 2 artist from Indonesia that be part of the nomination list, Agnes Monica and Anggun although she (Anggun) was change her citizenship but she's Indonesian native. The question is, why just only Agnes who's eliminated from this nomination?

bluesweater
5yr ago · 419,981 jpops
@rifzQ: "many artist which from outside of those country" tell me who, and do they release any chinese, korean, or japanese songs / albums?

rifzQ
5yr ago · 115 jpops
@bluesweater: I can't tell one by one because there's many names of artist which is be part of the nominations. I just give one example that I know: Aarif Lee, based on his bio he's from Hongkong, is it right? Why he is still be part of the nomination list? Correct me if I'm wrong and pardon me. Regards, rifzQ.. ☺

bluesweater
5yr ago · 419,981 jpops
Aarif Lee is one of our nomination because he sings Chinese songs. you can check his profile on wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aarif_Lee
he released a chinese album.

we only include artists who release Japanese or Chinese songs/albums/singles.

Miki
5yr ago · 1,615,145 jpops
Hong Kong IS China, Taiwan also included.

rifzQ
5yr ago · 115 jpops
@ all crew: Ok thank you for your explanation.. ☺

Miki
cowazaki - saaafe xd
of course what I meant was we can have artists that reside in Hong Kong and Taiwan.

andriesofficial
5yr ago · 238 jpops
HEY, by the way WHY YOU DON'T APOLOGIZE FOR ERRORS YOU TO PARTY THIS MISTAKE ABOUT AGNES MONICA.

jeff
5yr ago · 212 jpops
这到底什么比赛?你明明说是ASIAN POP,难道印度尼西亚不算亚洲吗?如果只是为中国,日本,韩国,台湾的话,你们最好改名字吧,不用JPOPASIA,因为这个名字不适合你们的。

joeefron
5yr ago · 14 jpops
why is that, whereas Indonesia agnes is a very accomplished artist, I think agnes deserved nomination. :))

Deveeaja
5yr ago · 191 jpops
come on! it's JPOP ASIA -- Indonesia still Asia maaannn.....Agnes deserve to be in the list!! let us complete the profile too..we'll show u then....

Miki
it's JPOP Asia, our site was more focused on Jpop to begin with. plus, artist have to be based either in Japan, Korea or China.

SoraMinami
5yr ago · 157 jpops
you say Jpop, do you know Jpop
That's Japanese pop do agnez sing japanese ? i guess she dont

ChristianBalle
5yr ago · 179 jpops
so why on earth did u put her name on nominations list at the begining??

elenko94
5yr ago · 2,015,752 jpops
Since members added her profile waaay back and we don't got an option for indo pop, she was filed under jpop and the system looked up every artist that was under jpop or cpop and added them to the list.

It was done purely by computer and not by the crew.
We have over 6000 celeb profiles on jpa, it's impossible to check every single one for artists that members added before the approval system was implemented.

bluesweater
5yr ago · 419,981 jpops
First of all, i wanna say welcome to all our new members that just registered in here.

Just so you know, from our old one to this NEW JPA 3.0 there have been changes and upgrades of the system. Before 2010, artist's profile could be added without waiting approval from our mod. I guess that's what happened to Anggun and Agnes Monica's profiles. Someone added their profiles on JPA, so their name are listed in our artist library. And if you dont know, we just upgraded our new layout and all last month. We're still working on everything, our new news system, artists' biographies, and all.

Like xaosmx said, JPA is for Chinese, Korean, and Japanese Entertainment. Therefore, we only accept artist's profile who releases Chinese, Japanese songs/singles/albums.

Please understand and respect our rules.
Thank you.

FansAgnesMonica
5yr ago · 341 jpops
Hey, I just look at the profile Agnes Monica's male???.. that's wrong. Agnes monica is Female not Male.. can you edit it and please give her photo profile. Thanks

elenko94
5yr ago · 2,015,752 jpops
Since she has not released anything in Korean/Japanese or Chinese (releasing a CD in those languages) Her profile will be deleted as soon as possible. I'm truly sorry but she wasn't supposed to be here in the first place.

Once again, I am sorry... but there's nothing we can do since it's against our rules and policy, it would be unfair to other artists to bend our rules for her.

apriatnakusuma
5yr ago · 177 jpops
ini yang nanya ama yang jawab ga nyambung

apriatnakusuma
5yr ago · 177 jpops
yeah i know. at last, people compare this award with Asian Song Festival (ASF),

agnes won 2 years/period ASF

ok i try to understand the site's policy

so

case close!!!!!!

:lol:

andriesofficial
5yr ago · 238 jpops
DEFINITELY I SAY YES....!! WE LOVE AGNES MONICA....!! http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=1382105120583&id=1470622716&aid=2052878#!/photo.php?fbid=1478753376729&set=a.1382105120583.2052878.1470622716&theater

Forums are read only at the moment in transition to our new topic system.

Back  |  Forums    General music    [Artist] AGNES MONICA
JpopAsia   © 2016             Privacy             Terms