[Artist] Acid Black Cherry

253 posts  ·  created 8yr ago by Innessa  ·  last post 4yr ago
Back  |  Forums    J-Rock central    [Artist] Acid Black Cherry
Back                 Page 3                 More

Kiriko
7yr ago
132 jpops
permalink I think Yasu have a system xD
Black List was toally J-Rock. Recreaction was more J-Rock/J-Pop (there was many ballads too o.o' ) Q.E.D was J-rock and Recreation2 was again J-Rock/J-Pop xDDD
If ReBirth will be J-Rock then ... yeah ... Yasu have a system xDDD
But I like Yasu as J-Rock and as J-Pop singer. 'Cause he have the voice for both and he know what he's doing as well :)[edit]Last edit by Kiriko on Friday 30 Jul, 2010 at 08:04 +2.5%[/edit][edit]Last edit by Kiriko on Friday 30 Jul, 2010 at 08:03 +2.5%[/edit]

tekkichan
7yr ago
96 jpops
Quote by Kiriko
I think Yasu have a system xD
Black List was toally J-Rock. Recreaction was more J-Rock/J-Pop (there was many ballads too o.o' ) Q.E.D was J-rock and Recreation2 was again J-Rock/J-Pop xDDD
But I like Yasu as J-Rock and as J-Pop singer. 'Cause he have the voice for both and he know what he's doing as well :)

agree with you for yasu's system, and he his voice match to rock and pop song. i love reincarnation even lot people said it's boring, maybe becos too much pop, but he did great job there especially with daitokai. my fave one

shingetsufairy
7yr ago
4,928 jpops

I think Yasu have a system xD
But I like Yasu as J-Rock and as J-Pop singer. 'Cause he have the voice for both and he know what he's doing as well :)

To be honest I could care less what he sings, because yasu has such an amazing voice that I'll listen to anything by him :RB heart:

Both Recreations were pretty good to me, although I noticed that I did gravitate toward the more J-rock type songs. My favorites are Kokoro no Iro from Recreation and Kamome ga Tonda Nichi from Recreation 2 :D

Can't wait for Re:birth!!!

OZONE
7yr ago
344 jpops
permalink It sounds awesome! *----*

Kiriko
7yr ago
132 jpops
permalink OH GOD! RE:BIRTH WAS SO AMAZING! *__*
And Yasu in Pirate style is yummy xDD
I must buy the single 'cause I totally fall for this song ~__~
(like I said, Yasu know's what he's doing ;D)

JFanSetzi
7yr ago
254 jpops
permalink First song I heard was Jigsaw and it is so cool. Q.E.D is my fav album, 1954 Love/Hate, cordname Justice and I'm not a ghost are amazing. Spell Magic's PV was.. wow.. xD i heard their new song called re:birth [i think that's what it is] and im very impressed.. yasu is so hot.. *slap* dang, another fanboy moment xP

OZONE
7yr ago
344 jpops
permalink Yasu really is hot...
I have to tell the truth, the first thing what I noticed about him was that he looks amazing, naturally beautiful/handsome and then I realized that his music is so perfect too.

Re:birth is so awesome! *--* When I watched PV, I was like ''Oh my god, he did it AGAIN * O * ''. Can't get enough of it !

Kiriko
7yr ago
132 jpops
Quote by OZONE
Yasu really is hot...
I have to tell the truth, the first thing what I noticed about him was that he looks amazing, naturally beautiful/handsome and then I realized that his music is so perfect too.

Me too xD
but ... it was more his charisma that impressed me so much <3
He is so manly ~_~ (even when my first song and video from him was Black Cherry where he sings in a sexy red dress xDDD)
It's unbelieveable that he is 35 years old o_o[edit]Last edit by Kiriko on Saturday 07 Aug, 2010 at 15:22 +2.5%[/edit]

lettucepocky
6yr ago
1,753 jpops
permalink i'm a long time abc fan ^3^, and i love them the way they are, but i was wondering if they're ever gonna use their "nerd" personas again. afterall, fuyu no maboroshi ended in a "to be continued" and that was a while ago, so... hhm xP.

nyappyxgoxmimi
6yr ago
15,695 jpops
permalink [i]I just became a fan like...a week ago, or so, but I'm already totally hooked. :totallylove:
Yasu's voice is amazing. [Doesn't hurt that he's gorgeous too x3]
I can't believe I didn't listen to them earlier ><[/i]

Kiriko
6yr ago
132 jpops
permalink Damn' I saw that Yasu is again on the Halloween-Party-Concert from VAMPs.
I want to see it! Yasu in fanboy modus is just too cute >___<''
He loves Hyde very much xD

Hope that the Re:Birth tour would be also a DVD like Black List and Q.E.D
Want to see him in his old healthy form (not like Q.E.D. That just makes me so sad to see him so down ;_;)

Gaijinchan
6yr ago
27 jpops
permalink They are doing it.
There are 3 different versions of the Re:birth tour. I'm so happy.
I guess I'll buy the Jacket A.

elenko94
6yr ago
1,980,502 jpops
permalink ABC is coming out with a new single >O<
It's called Shoujo No Inori III and will come out in March or something..
and they will hold some kind of special event called “Thanks 4 You ABC Dream Cup 2011″

SHINeeGirl88
6yr ago
5,256 jpops
permalink Awesome Band, more awesome songs! :RBheart: Yasu :RBheart:
ABC <3

Natsukii
6yr ago
4,162 jpops
permalink I only just found out about them o_O

They are awesome though

unifantasy07
6yr ago
11,545 jpops
permalink I like how Yasu blends jazz and rock together. I'm excited about his new single...

I love how Yasu has everyone thinking ABC is band but it's all about Yasu and the "band" are his support members ^_^

Here's his new Profile pic from his OHP
http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx334/unifantasy07/Acid%20Black%20Cherry/AcidBlackCherry_Jan2011.png

this is one of favs from one of the Shoxx magazine i bought
http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx334/unifantasy07/Acid%20Black%20Cherry/scan0009.jpg[edit]Last edit by unifantasy07 on Wednesday 26 Jan, 2011 at 03:47 +4%[/edit]

Natsukii
6yr ago
4,162 jpops
permalink Haha. I noticed that after going to his offical site. Silly us for thinking it's a band.

Kiriko
6yr ago
132 jpops
permalink I got the new DVD *o*
His hair color is like in JDA. So could it be his real color? But I think his hair are a bit darker brown ;D

I also heard about his new single *o*
Hope it will be also a new MV!
Waaaah~ I can't wait for it!
If it could be I would only listen everyday just yasus amazing voice and songs *o* (<- get into fangirl mode again xD)

UsagiKamelot
6yr ago
2 jpops
permalink Good!!!!!!
this band is good i love the song: [color=red]SPELL MAGIC[/color] and the video is great!!!!!!

Kiriko
6yr ago
132 jpops
permalink He did it again~~~~~ *o*
Yasu amazed us again with his new song and single!
http://www.jpopasia.com/img/album-covers/1/6613-shoujonoinoriiii-esbx.jpg
he is just perfect as ever : DDD

abc9gazeSugoi
6yr ago
110 jpops
permalink yayyyy
i Love ABC <3 <3
Yasu is so talented and also good looking...
i recently looked up the translated lyrics for -Black Cherry- and oh my godddd
he REALLY IS Talented ;3

skylian3001
5yr ago
270 jpops
permalink Most of his sings are indeed good! His voice....they just give me a unbeatable heartbeat man! he is really good! seriously, i hope he come to Singapore and make a concert!! he damn good!! have you heard the song Jigsaw in QED version..the moment he sing in English, my heart melt! it damn good!

skylian3001
5yr ago
270 jpops
permalink Orh..he cut his hair shot...it look really handsome for someone his age!!
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/skylian3001/tumblr_lsc72llJRY1qm7qaqo1_400.jpg

skylian3001
5yr ago
270 jpops
permalink http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/skylian3001/YASU18.jpg

isnt he handsome and cool! although i miss his long hair..but this is awesome too!!!

Gaijinchan
5yr ago
27 jpops
permalink The very first song I heard from him was ジグソ (Jigsaw) and after seeing the Video I have to admit it was love at first "bite".
He is really good. I wish he would go on a Worldtour and go to Vienna for a concert.

meri
5yr ago
1,320 jpops
permalink wouw Vienna? :D !! . are you maybe, by any chance from austria ? :)

meri
5yr ago
1,320 jpops
permalink I am a totally newbie :) . heh But I listened to a few songs and I just thought AMAAAZING!!! . They are just great.
Currently I can't stop listening to "Crisis" .

They just have that right amount of rock in their songs and all the other factors that make a good rock band :D. woooooouw I love them :D

waah yeeah, I forgot, GREAT GUITAR SOLOS :D

shnozzberries
5yr ago
310 jpops
permalink Ohgod, I recently watched the イエス PV and read the lyrics and it made me cry. D: EMOTIONAL FAN

cherryxxx
5yr ago
42 jpops
permalink Hey guys!^^ I wanted to tell you that there is an ABC fanproject going on. You just have to make a photo of yourself with a message (kind of poster or something) for Yasu and then send it to kissthecherry at tumblr. She will make a video of the photos and send it to Japan. Don't forget to write the name of your country somewhere on it. The deadline is March 25th. If you don't have a tumblr and want to participate send me a message and I will gladly help.

Cree
5yr ago
4,575 jpops
permalink Yasu have wonderful voice and i so love his musician: Jun-ji, Akihide, Yuki, Hiro and the most cutest person in the world Shuse. I like to watch PV making videos, they all are so funny, like a kids :D it always lift my mood.
And have you get that 4th A.B.C. gift? Isn't that song is a masterpiece!

xeus
5yr ago
32,743 jpops
permalink the most beautiful ever!! <3

xeus
5yr ago
32,743 jpops
permalink i'm starting to feel that Acid Black Cherry doesn't get the attention he deserves.. i mean, yasu-san is one talented man, accompanied by amazing people
it's just not fair, really. although i haven't been a fan for too long, but i'm loving him ever since i first found about him <3

show the cherry love <3 ^^

Cree
5yr ago
4,575 jpops
permalink yeh, i try to promote A.B.C and other good J rock band in fb and my friends are going crazy because i too much talking about them ;D but looks like some of my friends are deaf :/

xeus
5yr ago
32,743 jpops
permalink i know noone of my friends that like A.B.C
i'm all alone, loving yasu-san's awesomeness

Cree
5yr ago
4,575 jpops
permalink i very often post in fb A.B.C. and X Japan video so i think i will reach that they start to listen them ;D

xeus
5yr ago
32,743 jpops
permalink no difference it seems, huh?
like wise..
but that doesn't stop me from spamming my wall stuff about them ^^

xeus
5yr ago
32,743 jpops
permalink Acid Black Cherry is underrated.....

this must change

Cree
5yr ago
4,575 jpops
permalink yep

cherryxxx
5yr ago
42 jpops
permalink Totally <3

cherryxxx
5yr ago
42 jpops
permalink Anybody listened yet to 『2012』? It's total heaven for my ears <3

nagashiwa
5yr ago
7,460 jpops
permalink Yasu is really great! I really love him!! and the new album is really really great and I really hope that it will get over the 100k!! so please buy buy buy!! it's a really great album!

nagashiwa
5yr ago
7,460 jpops
permalink 84k sold albums already!

Cree
5yr ago
4,575 jpops
permalink well it just started and after one month will be much much more

Reigyo
5yr ago
3,645 jpops
permalink I felt sorry that I DL-ed the album T^T
but 2012 is such P E R F E C T I O N <3 <3 <3 <3
tho its already March, I feel like its just a start for 2012 *___________*

heartdreamer
5yr ago
1,848 jpops
permalink where did you DL-ded from???

Cree
5yr ago
4,575 jpops
permalink wow 84k sold O.o that's cool

xeus
5yr ago
32,743 jpops
permalink i DL the album but it wouldnt play on my laptop.. such a shame

maybe it's a sign....
or a warning

Cree
5yr ago
4,575 jpops
permalink maybe in your laptop lives some spider who don't like cd O.o

cherryxxx
5yr ago
42 jpops
permalink Or maybe the album is just too awesome for your laptop, lol. Just joking, but maybe you dl'd some bug with it?

Back                 Page 3                 More

Back  |  Forums    J-Rock central    [Artist] Acid Black Cherry
JpopAsia   © 2017             Privacy             Terms