[Artist] Acid Black Cherry

253 posts  ·  created 8yr ago by Innessa  ·  last post 4yr ago
Back  |  Forums    J-Rock central    [Artist] Acid Black Cherry
Back                 Page 3                 More

Kiriko
6yr ago · 132 jpops
I think Yasu have a system xD
Black List was toally J-Rock. Recreaction was more J-Rock/J-Pop (there was many ballads too o.o' ) Q.E.D was J-rock and Recreation2 was again J-Rock/J-Pop xDDD
If ReBirth will be J-Rock then ... yeah ... Yasu have a system xDDD
But I like Yasu as J-Rock and as J-Pop singer. 'Cause he have the voice for both and he know what he's doing as well :)[edit]Last edit by Kiriko on Friday 30 Jul, 2010 at 08:04 +2.5%[/edit][edit]Last edit by Kiriko on Friday 30 Jul, 2010 at 08:03 +2.5%[/edit]

tekkichan
6yr ago · 96 jpops
Quote by Kiriko
Black List was toally J-Rock. Recreaction was more J-Rock/J-Pop (there was many ballads too o.o' ) Q.E.D was J-rock and Recreation2 was again J-Rock/J-Pop xDDD
But I like Yasu as J-Rock and as J-Pop singer. 'Cause he have the voice for both and he know what he's doing as well :)

agree with you for yasu's system, and he his voice match to rock and pop song. i love reincarnation even lot people said it's boring, maybe becos too much pop, but he did great job there especially with daitokai. my fave one

shingetsufairy
6yr ago · 4,928 jpops

But I like Yasu as J-Rock and as J-Pop singer. 'Cause he have the voice for both and he know what he's doing as well :)

To be honest I could care less what he sings, because yasu has such an amazing voice that I'll listen to anything by him :RB heart:

Both Recreations were pretty good to me, although I noticed that I did gravitate toward the more J-rock type songs. My favorites are Kokoro no Iro from Recreation and Kamome ga Tonda Nichi from Recreation 2 :D

Can't wait for Re:birth!!!

tekkichan
6yr ago · 96 jpops

OZONE
6yr ago · 329 jpops
It sounds awesome! *----*

Kiriko
6yr ago · 132 jpops
OH GOD! RE:BIRTH WAS SO AMAZING! *__*
And Yasu in Pirate style is yummy xDD
I must buy the single 'cause I totally fall for this song ~__~
(like I said, Yasu know's what he's doing ;D)

JFanSetzi
6yr ago · 254 jpops
First song I heard was Jigsaw and it is so cool. Q.E.D is my fav album, 1954 Love/Hate, cordname Justice and I'm not a ghost are amazing. Spell Magic's PV was.. wow.. xD i heard their new song called re:birth [i think that's what it is] and im very impressed.. yasu is so hot.. *slap* dang, another fanboy moment xP

OZONE
6yr ago · 329 jpops
Yasu really is hot...
I have to tell the truth, the first thing what I noticed about him was that he looks amazing, naturally beautiful/handsome and then I realized that his music is so perfect too.

Re:birth is so awesome! *--* When I watched PV, I was like ''Oh my god, he did it AGAIN * O * ''. Can't get enough of it !

Kiriko
6yr ago · 132 jpops
Quote by OZONE
Yasu really is hot...
I have to tell the truth, the first thing what I noticed about him was that he looks amazing, naturally beautiful/handsome and then I realized that his music is so perfect too.

Me too xD
but ... it was more his charisma that impressed me so much <3
He is so manly ~_~ (even when my first song and video from him was Black Cherry where he sings in a sexy red dress xDDD)
It's unbelieveable that he is 35 years old o_o[edit]Last edit by Kiriko on Saturday 07 Aug, 2010 at 15:22 +2.5%[/edit]

lettucepocky
6yr ago · 1,753 jpops
i'm a long time abc fan ^3^, and i love them the way they are, but i was wondering if they're ever gonna use their "nerd" personas again. afterall, fuyu no maboroshi ended in a "to be continued" and that was a while ago, so... hhm xP.

nyappyxgoxmimi
6yr ago · 15,695 jpops
[i]I just became a fan like...a week ago, or so, but I'm already totally hooked. :totallylove:
Yasu's voice is amazing. [Doesn't hurt that he's gorgeous too x3]
I can't believe I didn't listen to them earlier ><[/i]

Kiriko
6yr ago · 132 jpops
Damn' I saw that Yasu is again on the Halloween-Party-Concert from VAMPs.
I want to see it! Yasu in fanboy modus is just too cute >___<''
He loves Hyde very much xD

Hope that the Re:Birth tour would be also a DVD like Black List and Q.E.D
Want to see him in his old healthy form (not like Q.E.D. That just makes me so sad to see him so down ;_;)

Gaijinchan
6yr ago · 27 jpops
They are doing it.
There are 3 different versions of the Re:birth tour. I'm so happy.
I guess I'll buy the Jacket A.

elenko94
6yr ago · 1,975,295 jpops
ABC is coming out with a new single >O<
It's called Shoujo No Inori III and will come out in March or something..
and they will hold some kind of special event called “Thanks 4 You ABC Dream Cup 2011″

SHINeeGirl88
6yr ago · 5,256 jpops
Awesome Band, more awesome songs! :RBheart: Yasu :RBheart:
ABC <3

Natsukii
6yr ago · 4,162 jpops
I only just found out about them o_O

They are awesome though

unifantasy07
6yr ago · 10,075 jpops
I like how Yasu blends jazz and rock together. I'm excited about his new single...

I love how Yasu has everyone thinking ABC is band but it's all about Yasu and the "band" are his support members ^_^

Here's his new Profile pic from his OHP
http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx334/unifantasy07/Acid%20Black%20Cherry/AcidBlackCherry_Jan2011.png

this is one of favs from one of the Shoxx magazine i bought
http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx334/unifantasy07/Acid%20Black%20Cherry/scan0009.jpg[edit]Last edit by unifantasy07 on Wednesday 26 Jan, 2011 at 03:47 +4%[/edit]

Natsukii
5yr ago · 4,162 jpops
Haha. I noticed that after going to his offical site. Silly us for thinking it's a band.

Kiriko
6yr ago · 132 jpops
I got the new DVD *o*
His hair color is like in JDA. So could it be his real color? But I think his hair are a bit darker brown ;D

I also heard about his new single *o*
Hope it will be also a new MV!
Waaaah~ I can't wait for it!
If it could be I would only listen everyday just yasus amazing voice and songs *o* (<- get into fangirl mode again xD)

UsagiKamelot
5yr ago · 2 jpops
Good!!!!!!
this band is good i love the song: [color=red]SPELL MAGIC[/color] and the video is great!!!!!!

Kiriko
5yr ago · 132 jpops
He did it again~~~~~ *o*
Yasu amazed us again with his new song and single!
http://www.jpopasia.com/img/album-covers/1/6613-shoujonoinoriiii-esbx.jpg
he is just perfect as ever : DDD

abc9gazeSugoi
5yr ago · 110 jpops
yayyyy
i Love ABC <3 <3
Yasu is so talented and also good looking...
i recently looked up the translated lyrics for -Black Cherry- and oh my godddd
he REALLY IS Talented ;3

skylian3001
5yr ago · 270 jpops
Most of his sings are indeed good! His voice....they just give me a unbeatable heartbeat man! he is really good! seriously, i hope he come to Singapore and make a concert!! he damn good!! have you heard the song Jigsaw in QED version..the moment he sing in English, my heart melt! it damn good!

skylian3001
5yr ago · 270 jpops
Orh..he cut his hair shot...it look really handsome for someone his age!!
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/skylian3001/tumblr_lsc72llJRY1qm7qaqo1_400.jpg

skylian3001
5yr ago · 270 jpops
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/skylian3001/YASU18.jpg

isnt he handsome and cool! although i miss his long hair..but this is awesome too!!!

Gaijinchan
5yr ago · 27 jpops
The very first song I heard from him was ジグソ (Jigsaw) and after seeing the Video I have to admit it was love at first "bite".
He is really good. I wish he would go on a Worldtour and go to Vienna for a concert.

meri
5yr ago · 1,320 jpops
wouw Vienna? :D !! . are you maybe, by any chance from austria ? :)

meri
5yr ago · 1,320 jpops
I am a totally newbie :) . heh But I listened to a few songs and I just thought AMAAAZING!!! . They are just great.
Currently I can't stop listening to "Crisis" .

They just have that right amount of rock in their songs and all the other factors that make a good rock band :D. woooooouw I love them :D

waah yeeah, I forgot, GREAT GUITAR SOLOS :D

shnozzberries
5yr ago · 310 jpops
Ohgod, I recently watched the イエス PV and read the lyrics and it made me cry. D: EMOTIONAL FAN

cherryxxx
5yr ago · 42 jpops
Hey guys!^^ I wanted to tell you that there is an ABC fanproject going on. You just have to make a photo of yourself with a message (kind of poster or something) for Yasu and then send it to kissthecherry at tumblr. She will make a video of the photos and send it to Japan. Don't forget to write the name of your country somewhere on it. The deadline is March 25th. If you don't have a tumblr and want to participate send me a message and I will gladly help.

Cree
5yr ago · 3,160 jpops
Yasu have wonderful voice and i so love his musician: Jun-ji, Akihide, Yuki, Hiro and the most cutest person in the world Shuse. I like to watch PV making videos, they all are so funny, like a kids :D it always lift my mood.
And have you get that 4th A.B.C. gift? Isn't that song is a masterpiece!

xeus
5yr ago · 32,743 jpops
the most beautiful ever!! <3

xeus
5yr ago · 32,743 jpops
i'm starting to feel that Acid Black Cherry doesn't get the attention he deserves.. i mean, yasu-san is one talented man, accompanied by amazing people
it's just not fair, really. although i haven't been a fan for too long, but i'm loving him ever since i first found about him <3

show the cherry love <3 ^^

Cree
5yr ago · 3,160 jpops
yeh, i try to promote A.B.C and other good J rock band in fb and my friends are going crazy because i too much talking about them ;D but looks like some of my friends are deaf :/

xeus
5yr ago · 32,743 jpops
i know noone of my friends that like A.B.C
i'm all alone, loving yasu-san's awesomeness

Cree
5yr ago · 3,160 jpops
i very often post in fb A.B.C. and X Japan video so i think i will reach that they start to listen them ;D

xeus
5yr ago · 32,743 jpops
no difference it seems, huh?
like wise..
but that doesn't stop me from spamming my wall stuff about them ^^

xeus
5yr ago · 32,743 jpops
Acid Black Cherry is underrated.....

this must change

Cree
5yr ago · 3,160 jpops
yep

cherryxxx
5yr ago · 42 jpops
Totally <3

cherryxxx
5yr ago · 42 jpops
Anybody listened yet to 『2012』? It's total heaven for my ears <3

nagashiwa
5yr ago · 1,260 jpops
Yasu is really great! I really love him!! and the new album is really really great and I really hope that it will get over the 100k!! so please buy buy buy!! it's a really great album!

nagashiwa
5yr ago · 1,260 jpops
84k sold albums already!

Cree
5yr ago · 3,160 jpops
well it just started and after one month will be much much more

Reigyo
5yr ago · 3,645 jpops
I felt sorry that I DL-ed the album T^T
but 2012 is such P E R F E C T I O N <3 <3 <3 <3
tho its already March, I feel like its just a start for 2012 *___________*

heartdreamer
4yr ago · 1,848 jpops
where did you DL-ded from???

Cree
5yr ago · 3,160 jpops
wow 84k sold O.o that's cool

xeus
5yr ago · 32,743 jpops
i DL the album but it wouldnt play on my laptop.. such a shame

maybe it's a sign....
or a warning

Cree
5yr ago · 3,160 jpops
maybe in your laptop lives some spider who don't like cd O.o

cherryxxx
5yr ago · 42 jpops
Or maybe the album is just too awesome for your laptop, lol. Just joking, but maybe you dl'd some bug with it?

Back                 Page 3                 More

Forums are read only at the moment in transition to our new topic system.

Back  |  Forums    J-Rock central    [Artist] Acid Black Cherry
JpopAsia   © 2016             Privacy             Terms