Anyone watch Let's Plays?

29 posts  ·  created 5yr ago by Nightgaze  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Gaming    Anyone watch Let's Plays?

Nightgaze
5yr ago
377,126 jpops
permalink I was wondering if anyone else here watched Let's Plays on YouTube (Let's Plays are walkthroughs of video games with commentary) I feel like I'm like the only person who watches them but I can't be alone in this right? Some of my favorite LP channels are NintendoCapriSun, Chuggaaconroy, JoshJepson, SuperJeenius, and TheRunawayGuys :D What about you guys? Have you heard of/ever watched a Let's Play before?

Catman012
5yr ago
41,528 jpops
permalink I do sometimes.

violetchain
5yr ago
680 jpops
permalink I actually just watched a few Let's Plays of the Silent Hill series, since I always hear people talking about it and I don't really have any of the systems they games are on or the time to play them. They can be fun if the commentary is good.

elenko94
5yr ago
2,065,159 jpops
permalink Yeah, I watch them. My favorite ones are Helloween4545 & ChaoticMonki.

lovevisualkei
5yr ago
42,447 jpops
permalink i dont.. :)

disneylandpirate
5yr ago
2,699 jpops
permalink Not really they don't interest me..

Ampersands
5yr ago
7,522 jpops
permalink I've technically seen one, but it was more for the reaction than anything (it was an Amnesia playthrough XD)

raii
5yr ago
26,060 jpops
permalink I only seen ones for the last of us, I want to see how they reacted to certain scenes.

ijustlovekpop12
5yr ago
152 jpops
permalink Yes,I watching Let's Plays :D

lovevisualkei
5yr ago
42,447 jpops
permalink mm i dont watch o-o

NekoXrebelly
5yr ago
2,705 jpops
permalink mm I do Somethime
the ones that I usually watch are: GameGrumps, Cry, PewDiePie, PBG, and SpaceHamster

AvianPain
5yr ago
1,026 jpops
permalink Umm, haven't tried to watch any video yet. :( Maybe later..

Catman012
5yr ago
41,528 jpops
permalink My favorite one is OfficialNerdCubed.

Bishamon
5yr ago
15,979 jpops
permalink I normally only watch like the first episode of a game if it is for computer. I do this so I don't waste time in the tutorial or waste time figuring it out by playing. o-o I did this for March of the Eagles and Crusader Kings 2.

IzuTaka
5yr ago
11,105 jpops
permalink Hm, yes I do. I mostly watch Pewdiepie. :undecided:

Lunatic
4yr ago
379,732 jpops
permalink Sometimes I do. But only after I´ve finished the game :P

weebllikespie
4yr ago
710,910 jpops
permalink Sure I do~ I've got many funny moments but I think I killed myself laughing watching the Battletoads Race between SuperJeenius, ProtonJon, NintendoCapriSun and pcull44444 and seeing them all explode with frustration, especially SuperJeenius. He sure loves his snakes. Poor Jake xDD

There's even a video on Youtube which captured all of his outbursts, too bad I can't post it here since it's essentially a 3 minute long Cluster F-bomb. He even got a mock achievement for it :P

BurningTyphoon
3yr ago
23,315 jpops
permalink Yeah, I watch them, when needing help figuring out if I want to get a game, or not. Usually, I know if a game is bad by looking at it, but other times, I need help. Other times, like the case for last of us, I wanted to see where a few items are. I really couldn't care less for the reactions, though.

I'm planning on doing my own let's plays at some point, though. But, if I do, it's going to be something new, or something classic, so anything on PS2, or PS3 would automatically be out unless it were fighting game related.

The next game I get for PS4 will be mortal kombat x, so, I'll be taking my battles online.

KumikoMichiyo
3yr ago
11,882 jpops
permalink Yeah, I watch them a lot~ I mostly watch Cry & Markiplier~...

Lunatic
3yr ago
379,732 jpops
permalink I rarely watch them. I want to play the game through myself if I like the game series

Nakigara
3yr ago
15,541 jpops
permalink Sometimes. But only if I've played the game. I mostly like to watch Skyrim, Oblivion, Fallout 3 and new vegas let's play

queenhimiko
3yr ago
152 jpops
permalink Yes, I do watch them, especially when I feel bored :P

ensorcelledAubade
3yr ago
27,445 jpops
permalink I like watching JackSepticEye and Markiplier best

YUCHiRO
3yr ago
11,065 jpops
permalink I watch them a lot nwn)//

losingmymind
3yr ago
525 jpops
permalink Sure do. It's kind of like watching a friend play a video game while backseat driving.

jsonglyrics
3yr ago
180,608 jpops
permalink Sometimes. They can be fun.

Nakigara
3yr ago
15,541 jpops
permalink The only purpose they serve is for me to see how the game plays. Other than that, I stick to let's plays that aren't story driven gameplay. Like where the player is just goofing off, having doing random stuff. :) or I'll watch Thethapple, he does pretty gameplays.

lovekattunido
3yr ago
147,108 jpops
permalink I don't usually play games, what with lack of time and money, so watching someone else play them is pretty fun!

CherryRose
3yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink Markiplier, jacksepticeye and Peanutbuttergamer are my go-to LPers.

Back  |  Forums    Gaming    Anyone watch Let's Plays?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service