Any useful advice pertaining to my situation anyone can provide?

8 posts  ·  created 3yr ago by AimiGen7  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    Any useful advice pertaining to my situation anyone can provide?

AimiGen7
3yr ago
33,019 jpops
permalink So, I'm searching for love, since I think I've gotten over the loss of my last girlfriend. I need a little advice on searching for love though. So I'm generally looking for a long distance relationship, since no one I know in real life really interests me. I'm mostly looking for Japanese or Korean girls who are passionate lovers. I am also an MTF trans and am planning to get an operation when I'm older, if that should affect or help anything. So, does anyone have any advice that pertains to my situation? Any advice will do~ Thank~

LyrreChelle
3yr ago
69,588 jpops
permalink You don't need to find love lol :P Get yourself up! freshen your mind and be cool always. On that way, love will come to you unexpectedly. Someone will accept for who you are as long as you have a clean heart :)

pronzite
3yr ago
38,773 jpops
permalink Being single is not that bad you see and to be in LDR was not that easy! It was 100x more complicated than normal love life.

pronzite
3yr ago
38,773 jpops
permalink Just keep your usual routine, keep smiling and keep doing your best. Someone who's worth your love will come. Maybe not in that short of time, but one day for sure, when you've ready both mind and heart. ;)

NomsZKitten
3yr ago
955 jpops
permalink I heard a saying " Love will come to you when you least expect it" so don't look for love for now , because it will eventually find you.

KumikoMichiyo
3yr ago
11,882 jpops
permalink I can relate to you so much >_<
I'm actually transgender male and plan on starting my transition when I turn 18 and I'm seriously trying to find a boyfriend but all of the guys I know are straight >_<
I don't really think you can search for love, because believe me I've tried >_< I know everyone's saying this and it's probably not what you want to hear, but just keep going on with what you're doing and eventually you will find someone~
If you keep trying to search for someone then it'll just feel like it's taking forever and you'll start feeling lonely, but if you do your best to forget about it and focus on other things in your life then you'll find someone before you know it~

BluejayHaurt
3yr ago
8,327 jpops
permalink I've never heard of a MTF transgender, but I hope you achieve your goals. As for dating, have you tried any online sites? They are pretty good for the most of it. :)

ReiKurosaki
3yr ago
67 jpops
permalink Its okay....take it slow you will find someone worthy eventually there are a lot of good people online....you could try online dating or something like that. <3 All the best!

Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    Any useful advice pertaining to my situation anyone can provide?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service