[Anime&Manga] Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)

139 posts  ·  created 10yr ago by Decorer  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Anime & manga    [Anime&Manga] Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)

Decorer
10yr ago
1,260 jpops
permalink It's a recently newer anime. Just wondering if anyone else has seen it or read the manga.

Here is what it is about:
One of the noble families of England - Phantomhive, has a butler, Sebastian Michaels. He has unquestionably perfect knowledge, manners, talent with materials. martial arts and much more. But he serves a 12 year old master.

-credit to crunchyroll.com

aka Black Butler.

Yuka1107
5yr ago
298 jpops
permalink Yes watched and read the manga!! Awesome just don't like the ending i wonder where ciel went

ArcticChild
10yr ago
208 jpops
permalink Is it really that good? I heard from my friend that it is, so I want to try it but I'm not sure.

akicute
10yr ago
147,162 jpops
permalink i know this anime...i like it since i read the synopsis...:lovec:

but i never watched it yet...i think this anime is nice

Decorer
10yr ago
1,260 jpops
Quote by ArcticChild
Is it really that good? I heard from my friend that it is, so I want to try it but I'm not sure.
Yes! I recommend it a lot! =D
It's funny, but also dark and has a good plot. Plus it is very well-drawn. =]

Decorer
10yr ago
1,260 jpops
Quote by akicute
i know this anime...i like it since i read the synopsis...:lovec:

but i never watched it yet...i think this anime is nice
You should! Go watch it! =D

ArcticChild
10yr ago
208 jpops
permalink Ok, I guess I'll watch it, thanks.

mondaigai
10yr ago
346 jpops
permalink Oh yeah, I LOVE this anime! The style is sooo pretty and of course I like the story and concept too <3
I have yet to read the manga however, but trust me, I definitely plan to n___n

yukinohana
10yr ago
14,697 jpops
permalink I love this anime too! the OP is so awesome!! hehe
the ending vid with the cute ver the characters is soooo kawaii!! :RBheart:

akicute
10yr ago
147,162 jpops
permalink do you guys know any link to watch online for this anime?...

cuz like decorer say...i must watch this anime...but i know this anime is awesome...[edit]Last edit by akicute on Thursday 29 Jan, 2009 at 08:48 +0.7%[/edit]

umehime
10yr ago
4,391 jpops
permalink this anime is really good! weee...
ciel is so kawaii
and sebastian is so kakkoii!

i have watched the anime but i haven't read the manga yet.

umehime
10yr ago
4,391 jpops
permalink waaaa..sorry! for double posting.. i didn't know that the first post was already posted.. gomennasai....

mikaru
10yr ago
1,803 jpops
permalink →kuroshitsuji is one of the best anime for me..hehe :)
..i love the mystery of ciel,..hehe..some are really confuse if he is an earl or a lady.. :)
but what i like more about kuroshitsuji is the black butler sebastian..try to watch it if you haven't still watched it..i guess many would like it too.. :RBhalo: :D

kanryukai
7yr ago
236 jpops
permalink thank you :"3

amoni
10yr ago
887 jpops
permalink great anime and great manga. I started reading the manga first an to be honest I still like it better then the anime but I watch it. it's nice to see the characters on screen ya know. :)

aiiyka
10yr ago
191,624 jpops
permalink i haven't seen the anime.. but i've been reading the manga
to be completely honest, i usually like reading more than watching anyways

but yea.. i hella like it haha

akicute
10yr ago
147,162 jpops
permalink ahhh....i don't have a time to watched it...>.<...but i know this anime is awesome

HoiYee
10yr ago
1,070 jpops
permalink :RBhalo: I only watch the anime but i can't wait for the next episode and want to read the manga... :RBstickout:

Sarake
10yr ago
1,172 jpops
permalink It's like my favorit anime right now! Everyone should give it a try and read/watch it! it's worth it

Fujoshi
9yr ago
363 jpops
permalink Sebastian is one sexy butler... He can steal my soul any day. XD

I really love Ciel too. He's pretty mature considering how young he is, but Sebastian can easily break that poker face of his. Ku ku ku.

And Undertaker has to be my favorite minor? character... he's hilariously creepy. Lol.

caramelnino
7yr ago
592 jpops
permalink thanks ^^ see you around ^^

saitou2152
7yr ago
1,494 jpops
permalink so true, sexaaay butler.

alyuchiha913
9yr ago
684 jpops
permalink Oh my gosh I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kuroshitsuji! I'm reading the manga and watching the anime. The anime is, of course, different from the manga, but it is amazing! The artwork is just excellent, and the theme music is awesome! I love the second ending theme. It is so perfect for the show.

As for characters...Sebastian is definitely one hell of a butler. XD Ciel is too adorable for his own good, and yet he's so mysterious. I can't wait to find out everything about him. I also think his relationship with Sebastian is just so sweet, and I actually don't mean that in a yaoi fangirl kinda way. Lol. It's just that they works so well together, and I absolutely love how loyal Sebastian is...even if it's only because of the contract. I just LOVE it when he bows and says "Yes, my Lord." ^__^ Lol.

Peace Out! ^_^

Sarake
9yr ago
1,172 jpops
permalink does anyone have seen the last episode!? like two seconds more and it could be a yaoi scene T___T what do you think happened, did Sebastian eat Ciel!? i mean ciels soul?

Amaranth
9yr ago
33,003 jpops
permalink I love this anime since I read about it then watched it

didnt finish it yet though but I fell in love with it
:RBheart:
anyone who didnt watch it must see it:otsu:

and am gonna read the manga soon too

alyuchiha913
9yr ago
684 jpops
permalink I LOVED the ending of the anime. It was just....awesome. Well, the episode was ok, but the last few minutes were the best. I reaally do wish they would've shown just A FEW MORE SECONDS! *sigh* Ah well, it was still awesome...lol. Anyone who wants to ownload it, you can check www.animea.net That's where I got all the episodes from.

Peace Out! ^_^

Sarake
9yr ago
1,172 jpops
permalink agree with you. just a few more secunds and it would be even better! :RBcrying: but i think it's bad that they didn't have all the manga happenings in the anime... :RBangry:

kariz
9yr ago
5,205 jpops
permalink oh I love really love this anime hahah it's so addicted :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: I really love the plot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

elenko94
9yr ago
2,065,159 jpops
permalink i loved the anime :RBheart: :RBheart:

to bad its over :RBcrying: :RBcrying:

im not that sad really....;) [edit]Last edit by elenko94 on Monday 22 Jun, 2009 at 15:19 +5%[/edit]

ladymashiro
9yr ago
2,257 jpops
permalink is there a second season?

kariz
9yr ago
5,205 jpops
permalink oh I don't know if it is true but there is a Season 2 of Kuroshitsuji and they're still making them but the question is how will the manga artist revive Ciel? :RBconfused: :think:

LadyGrell
9yr ago
212 jpops
permalink i just fell in love with this anime :RBheart: (specially for sebas & grell :RBheart: ) it's just amazing, you HAVE to watch it!! ;)

hahaha yes!! i almost die fangirling at the end of the season, i also wanted some more minutes, it was so hot!!!! haha

& yes!!! it's confirmed, it will be another season (my sister told me it was in japanese magazines named animage, animedia & newtype if u wanna look for them, sebas & other characters appear in the cover)
but i wonder what it will be about :RBconfused: i thought it was the end for ciel...
[edit]Last edit by LadyGrell on Wednesday 15 Jul, 2009 at 22:59 +2.4%[/edit]

hikariai
9yr ago
14,123 jpops
permalink NANI?!!!a second season?!OMG OMG OMG OMG i cannot wait :madc:

dollielollie
9yr ago
4,657 jpops
permalink Is it really good?
I want to watch this.. hehe
By what I've heard so far of this anime/manga, the story is like 'Mei-chan no Shitsuji'
Can someone tell me where I can watch this? :)

kariz
9yr ago
5,205 jpops
permalink oh u can watch it in animelinkz.com :D

dollielollie
9yr ago
4,657 jpops
permalink ouieee!!
I started watching Kuroshitsuji [though I'm not yet done and I'm only at ep. 15 yet] but it's so awesome!!
I really love this anime/manga!! :D

Oh yeah,
Season 2 is confirmed. :rock: yes!
Sebastian and Ciel [<3] will return for another season, according to voice actor Junichi Suwabe [Undertaker].. yay! He confirmed it through his blog.

I cant wait for the next season.. :D

kariz
9yr ago
5,205 jpops
permalink yeah so it's confirmed haha :boogie: I can't wait for the season 2 but how will the manga artist revive Ciel??? :think:

mowi
9yr ago
574 jpops
permalink The Kuroshitsuji anime is nice !!!!!!! About the manga it's still ongoing but I recommend both because there some parts in the manga that wasn't shown in the anime but in the anime you can really feel there presence!!!!!!!!!! KKYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! I love Ciel and Sebastian!!!!! about the last episode the ending is sad!!!!!!!!!!!!! But good news Kuroshitsuji Season 2 was confirmned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway I registered to a Kuroshitsuji Fan Club and it's a Japanese site!!!!! Haha Gud Luck!!! But Iwas able to became a member although there is something you need to pay (yeah I think as I read about it) anyway GO!!!!!! Kuroshitsuji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wyndfyre
9yr ago
500 jpops
permalink how did i get to know this one... oh yeah, it was in the otaku section of the sunday newspaper xP haha, i watched the first 3 eps and kinda grew unmotivated to continue, although my friend's been bugging me to read the manga xD i got through chapter 6 and stopped there :joops:

it's interesting, i'll give it that. but it doesnt hold my interest for long ^^

kariz
9yr ago
5,205 jpops
permalink oh why did u stop it's really a nice anime esp I like the ending part :)

murasakikid
9yr ago
96 jpops
permalink I've watched Kuroshitsuji. It's really good :nod: . I wonder if there's gonna be another season.

kariz
9yr ago
5,205 jpops
permalink oh there is a seaon 2 and the artist is still making it :RBheart: :RBheart:

Miki
9yr ago
2,870,289 jpops
permalink Holy crap! I just finished watching 1st episode, yes, I am well behind :RBohNo:
I felt in love with this anime already and thank god there will be another season.
Sebastian is one hell of a butler I must say, I want one just like him as well :) And I absolutely adore Ciel and his eye patch.
And omg - I just found out that there is a musical as well, can't wait to see it. Shougo Sakamoto (4th generation Echizen Ryoma in Prince Of Tennis Musical) was playing Ciel :RBheart: Can't wait to see it.

elenko94
9yr ago
2,065,159 jpops
permalink A SEASON 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG, im so happy....cant wait, cant wait

JustIronic
9yr ago
1,074 jpops
permalink This is one of my favourite animes, and I'm reading the manga too. I love it. I don't want to spoil anyone, but... Watch it! It's fun, and sad, and everything. (= Loved it.

... And that's even though I prefer psychological/horror/fantasy anime.

Favourite character is, of course, Undertaker. <3

dollielollie
9yr ago
4,657 jpops
permalink I've started reading the manga and it's really good. :D
Toboso Yana is an awesome mangaka..
I love the art.
and also Ciel and Sebastian.. haha :RBheart:

elenko94
9yr ago
2,065,159 jpops
permalink I've decided to rewatch it..and wow..I love Sebastians voice.. :RBheart: and its so funny :asd:
muhaha, its so amazing !! :rock:

candiipanzz
9yr ago
56 jpops
permalink I love this anime!!! :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: Ciel looked so cute as a girl :RBohNo: . But my fav character have to be Sebestian.[edit]Last edit by candiipanzz on Sunday 25 Oct, 2009 at 11:46 +32.1%[/edit]

Meia
9yr ago
4,232 jpops
permalink I actually bought the DVD on impulse and now I'm hooked to it.
It's a great anime with great plot line, but I also feel the manga is much better. I only read the manga after I watched the anime

Highly recommended. Can't wait for the next season :D[edit]Last edit by Meia on Saturday 07 Nov, 2009 at 10:02 +2.9%[/edit]

puppelichun
9yr ago
2,106 jpops
permalink I have always been like lol spme kuroshitsuji, but since one of the most awesome songs ever made is the OP song, I decided to give it a try. The first ep was one of the bests. The "Yes, my Lord" things were so annoying, but the last "Yes, my Lord" was so touching :RBcrying: It was almost nostalgic. I really liked it! :nod:

I finished watching just yesterday, since I downloaded the eps to my own laptop and my internet connection is a hc retard. I hate lq :RBangry: I kinda knew what would happend, but I was still like "omg no!". The blood part on the last/ep before the last ep/ w/e was so cool! The end was really touching, but it didn't make me cry but made me really brothered. it really brothers me. I feel really distressed. It was a really good end, but not sad enough to make me cry, which annoys me a bit. I would feel a lot better if I had cried. Too bad. During the lasr ep I was about to cry million times, but I didn't and now I feel so distressed. That's why I'm waiting the second season so badly. To get peace in my soul XD

The very first OP was _really good! :lovec: But the second one... Smiling faces and spazzing out doesn't fit in to Monokuro Kiss and it doesn't kinda support the theme of the series. All the main side characters just show their faces out even though most of them aren't important craracters at all :no:

Give peace to my soul, the seocond season pls :RBcrying:

Back  |  Forums    Anime & manga    [Anime&Manga] Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service