[Anime&Manga] Junjo Romantica

58 posts  ·  created 9yr ago by Miki  ·  last post 3mo ago
Back  |  Forums    Anime & manga    [Anime&Manga] Junjo Romantica

Miki
9yr ago
2,654,775 jpops
permalink Junjo Romantica: Pure Romance (純情ロマンチカ ,Junjō Romanchika?, lit. "Pure-Hearted Romantica"), stylized as Junjo Romantica ~Pure Romance~, is a yaoi series by Shungiku Nakamura. It focuses on not only a main couple but two other male couples (known as Junjo Egoist, and Junjo Terrorist). It has expanded into several cd-dramas, a manga series with a spin-off running in Asuka Ciel, a light novel series running in The Ruby with a spin-off and a 24-episode anime series.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8504/0013n.jpg[edit]Last edit by Miki on Thursday 12 Mar, 2009 at 21:24 +1.3%[/edit][edit]Last edit by Miki on Thursday 12 Mar, 2009 at 21:23 +0.9%[/edit]

kimihana
9yr ago
1,785 jpops
permalink I LOVE JUNJOU ROMANTICA<3

Every chapter and episode touches my heart so much. :3

NowakixHiro FTW!

Miki
9yr ago
2,654,775 jpops
permalink Oh yes, Nowaki and Hiro are my favorite. What a couple :)
Hiro is so cute when he is angry, I want to cuddle him :RBheart:[edit]Last edit by Miki on Friday 13 Mar, 2009 at 05:23 +13.7%[/edit]

Miki
9yr ago
2,654,775 jpops
permalink Oh yes, Nowaki and Hiro are my favorite. What a couple :)
Hiro is so cute, I want to cuddle him :RBheart:

Sarake
9yr ago
1,172 jpops
permalink i really like it. but i think it's to little yaoi in it. you aren't seeing any good parts at all, its almoat like graviation, just kisses, and cenzored parts >< but its has a great story line and is awsomely done!

Fujoshi
9yr ago
363 jpops
permalink Uwah~ NowakixHiroki ftw! <333

Miki
9yr ago
2,654,775 jpops
Quote by Sarake
i really like it. but i think it's to little yaoi in it. you aren't seeing any good parts at all, its almoat like graviation, just kisses, and cenzored parts

Well, at least in Junjo Romantica they still show something, in Gravitation nothing at all. I personally think that in Junjo characters are more emotional and passionate and that is a plus as well.
Anime is nicely made, I felt in love with it after watching.

Fujoshi
9yr ago
363 jpops
permalink Do you know if a third season will come out since the second ones done? T_T

Miki
9yr ago
2,654,775 jpops
Quote by Fujoshi
Do you know if a third season will come out since the second ones done? T_T

I have no idea, I know that there are at least one chapter for Junjou Romantica, Junjou Egoist and Junjou Terrorist left and there is also Junjou Minimum, but they are not translated to English yet.
About anime I can not say anything, hopefully.

Fujoshi
9yr ago
363 jpops
permalink Junjou Minimum?!

Wow, I haven't heard of that pairing yet. oAo

You sure are up to date. D=

Miki
9yr ago
2,654,775 jpops
permalink Well, it is not a new pair. It is a side-story from Junjou Romantica featuring the characters from Romantica and Egoist. First part goes back to the younger days of Akihiko Usami and Hiroki and they made a flashback in anime as well. And the second part is a story about the younger Misaki and his brother, I do not remember seeing that in anime :RBsarcastic:

Junjou Minimum!
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/2294/jr9shotas.jpg

Fujoshi
9yr ago
363 jpops
permalink Oh! That pairing! I loved Hiroki and Usagi when they were little. So cute! ToT <333

I didn't know they got the title Junjou Minimum.

I should finish the manga... o.o; I've been mostly updated with anime.

They mentioned younger Misaki and his brother in the anime but didn't elaborate or show much. =/

Miki
9yr ago
2,654,775 jpops
Quote by Fujoshi

They mentioned younger Misaki and his brother in the anime but didn't elaborate or show much. =/

I really wanted to see more, oh well, I hope they will make another season, because there are still couple of chapters left.

Fujoshi
9yr ago
363 jpops
permalink They better! Or there will be a mob of fangirls outside the animation building with pitchforks and yaoi paddles. >D

Seeing how the manga is still progressing, they can't possibly stop the anime at Season 2... I hope. ToT

moonie
9yr ago
917 jpops
permalink *has a spazz attack* OMG OMG OMG OMG I love That anime to pieces! It's soooo cute!!!!!!! *O* They need to make another season though, pretty pllleaase :3

Miki
9yr ago
2,654,775 jpops
Quote by moonie
*has a spazz attack* OMG OMG OMG OMG I love That anime to pieces! It's soooo cute!!!!!!! *O* They need to make another season though, pretty pllleaase :3

That would really nice, manga first and then anime because manga is just too good :)

biRiNcHaMinG
9yr ago
224 jpops
permalink i LOVE it!! :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart:

read the manga & watched the series OVER & OVER. :RBconfused: :D :D :D

i love aLL the pairs~ :RBhalo: :RBhalo: :RBhalo:

by the way guys, have you watched the second season??

:) :) :) :) :)

biRiN-cHaMinG :RBhalo:

Miki
9yr ago
2,654,775 jpops
Quote by biRiNcHaMinG

by the way guys, have you watched the second season??

Yeah, long time ago, I wish they will make 3rd one.

MustaKirsikka
8yr ago
281 jpops
permalink i have watched 10 episodes but i have never read manga...
i think this is good! :D

jkc1096
8yr ago
13,627 jpops
permalink Oh God. Thank God. I thought I was the only one here who loves yaoi anime/manga. Actually junjou romantica was the first yaoi anime I had discovered and ever since then on I became a fan to all yaoi. I even bought a dvd for this anime. My favorite parnership is junjou egoist, a relationship between Hiroki Kamijo and Nowaki Kusama because from what I believe it is more romantic than any other kind of partnership in the anime. It gives a serious aura that both men really loved each other.

rikkailove1997
8yr ago
354 jpops
Quote by Fujoshi
They better! Or there will be a mob of fangirls outside the animation building with pitchforks and yaoi paddles. >D

Seeing how the manga is still progressing, they can't possibly stop the anime at Season 2... I hope. ToT

I would gladly join you if that happened! 8D XD

rikkailove1997
8yr ago
354 jpops
Quote by jkc1096
Oh God. Thank God. I thought I was the only one here who loves yaoi anime/manga. Actually junjou romantica was the first yaoi anime I had discovered and ever since then on I became a fan to all yaoi. I even bought a dvd for this anime. My favorite parnership is junjou egoist, a relationship between Hiroki Kamijo and Nowaki Kusama because from what I believe it is more romantic than any other kind of partnership in the anime. It gives a serious aura that both men really loved each other.

I can't agree any more! Egoist is just so full of love while Romantica has all the comdey XD

icheego
8yr ago
1,154 jpops
permalink junjou romantica is a good read, even if u don't like yaoi at first.
i can tell bcoz it's the 1st yaoi manga i read & i instantly fell in love w/ the story. when i read it sometimes i can help but think that: oh i know how misaki must feel, cause it also happen to me in my relationship w/ my boyfriend...really, the story is down to earth & sometimes happen to us all.

saianimesz
8yr ago
1,316 jpops
permalink i have read this manga at mangafox accidentally...
i was looking for anime layouts and saw a layout named junjou romantica..
i got conscious so i try to look for it..
at first i thought it was not a yaoi manga..
(i didn't read its genre)
its good even though there are scenes like that..
the love story is cute...i think,.... :RBconfused:

MiHaRu0513
8yr ago
1,357 jpops
permalink i like nowaki ><
anyway, this anime is touching (cries)

Tamiko14
8yr ago
448 jpops
permalink For me it's a great anime. Although it seemed to be that this is a Yaoi is for me a very light so the more I suspected that this is a Shounen-ai. Well, my imagination can bear, and I have too high demands, or simply someone on the internet made a mistake entering data. I love the pair Misaki / Akihko and I believe anime only this pair would be great. Or at least better. Somehow I do not like the rest of the heroes. Ahh ... And that every editor Usami-sama was great, although a little exaggerated it has a great character. It is a pity that I could not hold the manga in little hands, and something I feel that for a long time I could not. But that's tough. So far, my belief is that dreams come true and be content with Anime.

pockyluvr
8yr ago
2,143 jpops
permalink Egoist is my favourite pairing too! :)
I find this series awesome just because I start laughing like crazy at some parts :D
I particularly love that one strawberry war from romantica ;)

IchiakiI
8yr ago
86 jpops
permalink Junjou romantica is my alltime favorite Yaoi ever!!! its just sooo cyute!

OuranBleachVamp
8yr ago
237 jpops
permalink Junjou Romantica be awsome. -w-

muzikfreak
8yr ago
1,449 jpops
permalink This is one of my favorite animes EVER!!! I love it so much! Which is why I signed the petition for a third season! If you guys haven't singed it yet you should!

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/junjou-romantica-seanson-3/sign.html

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll make a third season!

KawaiiAkira
8yr ago
999 jpops
permalink I love it!!!
I wish there would be 3 season :RBcrying:

SHINeeGirl88
7yr ago
5,286 jpops
permalink I just recently started watching Junjou Romantica, and so far i really really like it! It's so cute and was :RBblush: :RBhalo: :RBheart: threw those few episodes I watched...
I only blame myself for not watching it earlier ... :RBhalo: :RBheart: :RBblush:

Otaku101
7yr ago
169 jpops
permalink JUNJOU EGOIST FORVER!!! <3

All Junjou fans should also check out Sekaiichi Hatsukoi. It's a sort of spin-off of Junjou by the same manga author and the anime adaption is going to be released in April ^_^

nancyuchiha
7yr ago
2,166 jpops
permalink I love this anime soooo much!!!*_*
Akihiko and Misaki were my favorite couple, but miyagi with shinobu and hiroki with nowaki were great as well!!!I want season 3!!!!

j3nn1
7yr ago
988 jpops
permalink i like the anime, i saw it first, amazing :D :D
manga isnt really good, i have couple books but.....

AyumiHoan
7yr ago
269 jpops
permalink Love Junjo Romantica XD
Hiro x Nowaki <3
But i kinda like Misaki x Usagi as well~

heartdreamer
7yr ago
1,848 jpops
permalink the first yaoi anime I ever saw! the best one too! ^_^

Haro
7yr ago
664 jpops
permalink Junjou Romantica was my first Yaoi :) Misaki x Usagi-chan forever *.* But Hiroki is cute too, I wish he would be a partnership with Miyagi. I dont like Nowaki and Shinobu is annoying. :/

Kyufleck
6yr ago
6,300 jpops
permalink <3 <3 <3 <3 Usagi-san <3 <3 <3 <3

Moja
6yr ago
581 jpops
permalink I LOVED IT!!!! <3 <3

Check this out:http://lillysbookisland.blogspot.com/

Miki
6yr ago
2,654,775 jpops
permalink I miss it so much...and now that Sekai Ichi's 2nd season ended I am depressed T_T

pinktopaz
6yr ago
1,782 jpops
permalink Me too. T_T
Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi was my very first series I watched. It will always be my favorite. Forever and ever. <3

pinktopaz
6yr ago
1,782 jpops
permalink OMG~! I love Junjo Romantica~!!!! <3 <3
All of the episodes I love! I just wish Junjo Romantica did not have to end. >_<
But once in a while I re-watch the episodes. :)

himitsu05
6yr ago
3,294 jpops
permalink I haven't really read the manga XD But I did love the anime~!
It's cuter than other typical Shoujo manga :)

amuto45
6yr ago
2,342 jpops
permalink the manga needs to be updated!!
i really miss this show... hope they make a 3rd season >_<

Yoshi4sushi
6yr ago
18,812 jpops
permalink i love this story. i like how the guys express their deep, passionate feeling to their loved ones. they say the most sweetest things that it made me blush. i wish i had a boyfriend who is very loving and caring. my fave is Usami, he is so handsome, hard working, and passionate.

Glaxy
6yr ago
315 jpops
permalink Its so very cooooooool :D :D :P particularly anime

rahci15
6yr ago
6,258 jpops
permalink I want NOWAKI. HAHAHA. ><; i like egoist couple :D

Miki
5yr ago
2,654,775 jpops
permalink My favourite couple^^

ekai
5yr ago
11,097 jpops
permalink ive only watched the 1st ep..but i followed the manga.. :P

Back  |  Forums    Anime & manga    [Anime&Manga] Junjo Romantica
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service