[Anime&Manga] Fairy Tail

64 posts  ·  created 9yr ago by akicute  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Anime & manga    [Anime&Manga] Fairy Tail

akicute
9yr ago
147,762 jpops
permalink I thought this topic already here....

Ahh!! I love it so much!! I just knew that Fairy Tail in anime show...wow!! awesome!!!

this a little bit about Hiro Mashima's Manga even it is not famous like Naruto and Bleach but it so awesome....

Protagonists Characters:

Natsu Dragneel
Happy
Lucy Heartfilia
Gray Fullbuster
Erza Scarlet

Antagonists Characters

Balam Alliance
Gérard
Phantom Lord
Trinity Raven
Urtear
Zeref

HelixEthie
9yr ago
390 jpops
permalink Hmm looks good...I'll chech it out!

Reminds me of One Piece for sum reason..!?!

Raegan
9yr ago
3,722 jpops
permalink omg!!
i didn't know the anime for fairy tail is already out!!

the manga itself was already so awesome!
omg!!
where can i find the anime??
i wanna watch!!!

super nice manga!
it's a must watch! :RBheart:

Thotor
9yr ago
221 jpops
Quote by akicute
this a little bit about Hiro Mashima's Manga even it is not famous like Naruto and Bleach but it so awesome....

Just for now that might be.
But the manga has already won the Kodansha Manga Award for shōnen manga.

And yes it is very similar to One Piece :)

However I doubt the anime will match the quality of the manga

akicute
9yr ago
147,762 jpops
Quote by Thotor
[Quote by akicute]
Just for now that might be.
But the manga has already won the Kodansha Manga Award for shōnen manga.

And yes it is very similar to One Piece :)

However I doubt the anime will match the quality of the manga

yeah right...i forgot about that.. XDD

yup it's kinda like Once Piece...but I don't really like One Piece...at first I thought the mangaka for One Piece and Fairy Tail is the same person...but when I searched it...it is different person.

Thotor
9yr ago
221 jpops
Quote by akicute
at first I thought the mangaka for One Piece and Fairy Tail is the same person...but when I searched it...it is different person.

I bet everyone made the mistake :p (I certainly did)
Lucy = Nami
Gray = Ace
etc..

I finally watched the first anime episode and I was quite surprised on natsu voice. It sounded like a english/french dub :RBangry:
Also natsu spells effects do not match with the rest of the graphic style. (what's the deal with that magic circle on the fire breath ?!)

iReaLiZeUrD1
9yr ago
21,651 jpops
permalink I think that the show and manga is really cool. They probably made the fire circle and the other graphics just probably tells that he is a mage and a magic is being used. But like every other anime, the drawing and animating will get better, and you'll be adjusted to the voices of the characters. I think natsu's voice is cool :D

Ohiyo akicute!!! :D

Can't wait tell later when Gray, Erza, and the other guild members come in, which won't be long...

I won't give out any information on what happens, since other people may not want to know what happens :)

But the opening is awesome... FUNKIST - "Snow Fairy"

bloodroseapple
9yr ago
139 jpops
Quote by akicute
at first I thought the mangaka for One Piece and Fairy Tail is the same person...but when I searched it...it is different person.

Whoa they're different people?? I thought it was the same mangaka too @_@
I like Fairy Tail better :D

HelixEthie
9yr ago
390 jpops
permalink Just watched the first episode. Guess I got another show to watch every week lol.

akicute
9yr ago
147,762 jpops
Quote by bloodroseapple
[Quote by akicute]

*ohayou iReaLiZeUrD1 :RBstickout:

Whoa they're different people?? I thought it was the same mangaka too @_@
I like Fairy Tail better :D

yeah right same here..but they are different mangaka...even i know about one piece longer than Fairy Tail...I like Fairy Tail more...since I read the other Hiro-san manga, Monster Soul

and this is about One Piece mangaka, Eiichiro Oda

xingurl
9yr ago
13,628 jpops
permalink i havent read the manga cos it has 100plus chaps but ive watched ep 1 alrdy!! its super nice!! :D:D

iReaLiZeUrD1
9yr ago
21,651 jpops
permalink here's the newest episode...episode 2

http://www.animelime.com/fairy-tail-episode-2/

iReaLiZeUrD1
9yr ago
21,651 jpops

xingurl
9yr ago
13,628 jpops
permalink yea i watched it alrdy!! :D:D:D:D:D its like entering into an exciting story!! i wonder what secret lies in the daybreak book!! haha! man, n that pervy old man's tastes are really weird huh..maids with distorted faces haha!

the vanishing bros are weird too.carrying such a large pan lol!!

perhaps the book has some forbidden secrets..but i dun really wanna go read the manga first..anime has music n movement thats why i prefer anime :D mangas are for later! :)

HelixEthie
9yr ago
390 jpops
permalink Reminds me of One Piece where Sanji Get stuck in an Island full of transvestite lol

iReaLiZeUrD1
9yr ago
21,651 jpops
permalink i know what the secret behind the book "daybreak"...but not telling it...don't wanna ruin it :D

it's all in the manga :)

GO HAPPY!!! AYE :D

xingurl
9yr ago
13,628 jpops
permalink yep i watched it! haha its super funny! didnt know kaby was actually a poor guy lol!

iReaLiZeUrD1
9yr ago
21,651 jpops
permalink omg...the new chapter is really cool :RBheart:

Its chapter 159, so if some readers aren't to chapter 159 yet, I recommend you not ruin it for yourself, and ignore this message...

But all I can say is that this chapter is really cool, and so is the next one :)

http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/159/00/

OuranBleachVamp
8yr ago
237 jpops
permalink I LOVVEEEE!!!!! FAIRY TAIL~~!!!!! its like in my top ten!!! >w< i don't think the anime matches its awsomeness really, but is still okay-ish for an anime. I also thought the mangakas for Fairy Tail and One Piece were the some, but I wasn't quite sure, so I checked and it twasn't. (like you have all said previousy) I wasn't aware that it had won best Shonen manga for Kodansha, but now it just makes everything better. ^_^ Hiro-sensei is one of my mangaka idols, and I really respect his work. owo although some of my friends have stopped reading Fairy Tail because " I think it looks weird", I come back with the reason that its supposed to look weird. point is, I've fallen for Fairy Tail, and infact, thinking of the characters have helped me through rough times, and the feeling of teamwork of the nakama really is a key to my loving it. ^_^

((really sorry for the rant. gomen.))

josias
8yr ago
22,184 jpops
permalink i like gray...
he's just freakin' cool

WingedSphinx01
8yr ago
53,345 jpops
permalink OH! I saw the manga in the store but stupidly didn't pick it up!!!! T____T I will go back immediately and get it! I'll try to watch the anime too! Oh, I hope it's good!

IamWhoIam
7yr ago
624 jpops
permalink well gray's ice is beautifull ;)
but... is it just me who think that lyon bastia and hitsugaya from bleach looks similar???
their hair are white and spiky, they create and use ice

Vanicherri
7yr ago
662 jpops
permalink completely like Ntsu & Gray <3

IamWhoIam
7yr ago
624 jpops
permalink hey, s-class trial arc is getting heat up!! i'm wondering who is gonna fight master hades
but the most possible i think are natsu, erza, laxus (he sense something when makarov is defeated), zeref (he seems to hate evil even though he IS black mage), cana (well she received the fairy glitter)
so...what do you think?

Chizakura
7yr ago
706,177 jpops
permalink Yeah it's really awesome and the show is very funny :D

live4jpop
7yr ago
380 jpops
permalink funny show (because of stupid trilials) tss... i just LUUUUUUUUUUV it :D

raimon
7yr ago
591 jpops
permalink FAIRY TAIL!!
- Surpasses my expectation with character development... who knew about Cana's past...
- THE music... WTF!!! SOO MANY GOOD SONGS AND SUCH GOOD TIMING ENDINGS... Also .... the OST IS SOOO AWESOME!!
- THE Variety!! Ichiya's magic i seriously have no clue why is there such a thing....
THE CHARACTERS... SOO AWESOME.. ERZA!! and LOKI!!

THE BAD SIDE... CMON NATSU LET OTHER PEOPLE SHINE... [--__--]

Nyell
7yr ago
3,426 jpops
permalink I agree with everything you wrote ( Erza <3 )
especially for Natsu lol Yeah, he's the main character but that doesn't mean he has to do everything -.-

Nyell
7yr ago
3,426 jpops
permalink Awesome story (it can be so heartwarming and/or humorous at times. It's a good manga to read when you're feeling down) & it's so well organized (you never get lost and realize you don't understand what the hell the author is trying to accomplish lol it happened to me with some mangas)

The characters are amazing ( and what's important, at least to me, male and female characters get equal space and are equally important. A lot of shounen manga authors don't put any emphasis on their female characters which can be so irritating)

raimon
7yr ago
591 jpops
permalink i agree with what u say.. its either theres no to little female characters or little to no male characters... the ratio is not balanced...

AZN
7yr ago
557 jpops
permalink best manga/anime ever!!!
Cant wait to see when the fights with Grimoire Heart begins in the anime!!!

aionin
7yr ago
2,648 jpops
permalink i love the story....

Richardyoyo
7yr ago
1,944 jpops
permalink fairy tail is awesome! the story is great and interesting! ^^

raii
7yr ago
26,060 jpops
permalink I love Happy, hes so cute. I don't like Carla...she made Happy sad...

Richardyoyo
7yr ago
1,944 jpops
permalink i think happy and carla ("charle" in my country) makes a good couple ^^

raii
7yr ago
26,060 jpops
permalink in the manga shes called charle but in the anime they subbed it as carla...yeah, they do but she still made him sad

Richardyoyo
7yr ago
1,944 jpops
permalink haha, that's just like a girl right? ^^

raii
7yr ago
26,060 jpops
permalink true..true...

midnightrain
7yr ago
7 jpops
permalink I love the Evidence song from Fairy Tail (Daisy x Daisy). I haven't finished watching it all yet though.

coaxx
7yr ago
7,670 jpops
permalink I just got into Fairy Tail and I adore it! Lucy and Natsu, expecially!!

But I love Loke too!

Mashima Hiro's drawing is nice, but it's similar to One Piece's.

Lixx
7yr ago
69 jpops
permalink Huge fan of Fairy Tail! Natsu is totally my fav.

LadyRedsama
7yr ago
217,774 jpops
permalink I suuuper love Fairytail!!!!i've been addicted to it!!! i'm still on Episode 10 though...ahaaha

hit5fan
6yr ago
1,078 jpops
permalink Fairy Tail is so different from Rave. In fact, there's so many things that have been transferred from Rave to Fairy Tail. Gray's necklace has one of Haru's Raves. Jellal looks pretty much like Sieg Hart. The Oracion Seis? Top 6 fighters of Demon Card. Etherion in Fairy Tail: a huge weapon that takes a lot of people to power. Etherion in Rave: the ultimate magic power used by Elie. Heart Creuz: Fashion line that was first in Rave, bought by Elie. Now it's in Fairy Tail, bought by Erza. And let's not forget Plue, also known as Nikora in Fairy Tail. But in Rave, Plue is a dog/bug and is also a guardian of Rave.

Lazuardiharuhi
6yr ago
-6,968 jpops
permalink I love Fairy Tail so much >.< My fave is Natsu :) that's for sure ^^
Oh, yeah don't forget Mirajane she's so nice <3

sagaNsem
6yr ago
37,234 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

RidhoFajri
6yr ago
1,880 jpops
permalink hey, why Fairy Tail Episode 163 not out ??

RidhoFajri
6yr ago
1,880 jpops
permalink Natsu > Erza > Gray > Lucy > Neko xD

Nightgaze
6yr ago
377,126 jpops
permalink Love this anime! Erza is my anime crush <3

akicute
6yr ago
147,762 jpops
permalink FT episode 163 not out cuz usually their broadcast was busy for preparing new year thingy...I noticed it since a few years ago...they will have some rest for showing anime when closer to new year eve...

Back  |  Forums    Anime & manga    [Anime&Manga] Fairy Tail
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service