Anime-style fantasy mmorpgs?

17 posts  ·  created 9yr ago by HelloHaruka  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Gaming    Anime-style fantasy mmorpgs?

9yr ago
12,113 jpops
permalink At the moment I'm looking for good anime-style fantasy MMORPGs where you lvl up and can use magic and stuff. I've played Maplestory but I heard about a wife who killed her husband's Maplestory character so I need another to play. I downloaded FlyFF but it wont work on my computer. So... anyone know any games I can play? If they're in Japanese, I don't mind because my japanese is great.

9yr ago
55 jpops
permalink I started playing "La Tale" a couple of weeks ago.

Its very nice and the visuals are eye popping.

Give it a try,its great.I really recommend it.

"La Tale"

Once you see a couple of screenshots and trailers or whatever you are gonna like it,im sure.
I was looking for an anime-style MMORPG to and I was very satisfied with La Tale

Good luck ^^

9yr ago
220 jpops
permalink If you're a fan of the Shin Megami Tensei games, you should look up SMT: Imagine, or MegaTen as Aeria has dubbed it. It's an online version of the SMT games and you can use multiple Personae, kind of like Persona 3 and 4, by talking to and befriending demons.

But, if you're not a fan or don't feel like trying that one out there's also Asda Story or Dream of Mirror, which are pretty basic games, or Ragnarok Online. RO doesn't have the prettiest looks but I've always enjoyed the games quite a bit. There's a free server on the official site that just has some differences from the Pay To Play version.

Oh, I just remembered, is also a great resource for looking up information about online games, and says if they're free or not, has user ratings and reviews, etc.

9yr ago
1,753 jpops
permalink I think the Japanese ones are very good, has some listed at the bottom of this page and even on the ads when you're browsing.

9yr ago
413 jpops
permalink I'm looking for an mmorpg with an anime look to it but i don't like the korean ones, those anime looking ones but then they're freaking grind houses! OMG, you kill the same damn thing for like 600 times!!! :RBcrying: :RBcrying:

9yr ago
3,125 jpops
Quote by firedemonfox
I'm looking for an mmorpg with an anime look to it but i don't like the korean ones, those anime looking ones but then they're freaking grind houses! OMG, you kill the same damn thing for like 600 times!!! :RBcrying: :RBcrying:

Eternal saga online is the one

9yr ago
115 jpops
permalink well, I dont know if its "anime style" per say, but Mabinogi is a pretty good MMORPG. You can level up your magic, fighting, and other skills (I LOVED the composition skill!). And theres tons of quests, and Phoenix Downs too lol!

9yr ago
1,297 jpops
permalink try to play emil chronicle online by gravity ;) . it says that has graphic like japanese anime and it got a lot of job .

and for official english website

9yr ago
611 jpops
permalink BY FAR my favorite:

Jade Dynasty.
It's based off a Chinese game and book series called Zhu Lian. It has fantastic graphics! :RBheart:

If you need any help, message me and I can give you my ign and friend you while you're online~ :RBhalo:

9yr ago
361 jpops
permalink Aions! Beta is open every other weekend until Sept 22 when the game drops officially. It will easily be game of the year.

8yr ago
440 jpops
permalink my boyfriend plays a game called "asda story" and "manga fighter".. i'm not sure how the actual game play is, but i've heard that it is quite good :D

6yr ago
207,821 jpops
permalink Grandia series and Phantasy Star series.

3yr ago
657 jpops
permalink aura kingdom is good too ..

3yr ago
13,783 jpops
permalink Try this game. Dragon Nest.. This game is so cool.

3yr ago
266 jpops
permalink This still alive? @^@

Uhm, i know of Onigiri wich is pretty anime-y
Alsoo, there's this fav japanese mmo i have <3
Phantasy Star Online 2 , it kinda has some anime-y genre on it, and it is updated weekly with content! It's worth, there's even full english patch for it <3 Pso2 <3

3yr ago
266 jpops
permalink It just not really fantasy much, its futuristic/fantasy, so i think you get the idea =p

3yr ago
179,408 jpops
permalink I think Brave Frontier is a fantasy (´・ω・`) Not too sure

Back  |  Forums    Gaming    Anime-style fantasy mmorpgs?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service