A liar

14 posts  ·  created 4yr ago by AnneMInk  ·  last post 4yr ago

AnneMInk
4yr ago
547 jpops
permalink How can you trust a person if he is a liar? How could I believe he loves me, it's not another lie? What do you think about it?

weebllikespie
4yr ago
710,910 jpops
permalink If he's lying to you then it means that he doesn't respect you. A relationship should be built on trust, not deceit~ that's my take on it :)

disneylandpirate
4yr ago
2,699 jpops
permalink As a person who is used to liars sadly, I think that you should be careful around that person to make sure that you don't get hurt.

Mih0
4yr ago
15,491 jpops
permalink [i]A person who doesn't respect you and always talking back about you[/i]

Temezy
4yr ago
24,217 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

1crazy4drama
4yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink I wouldn't trust the guy~ once a liar, always a liar.

NoboruYamada
4yr ago
13 jpops
permalink This unbelievably applies to my current situation. The person I have feelings for is an excessive liar and has hurt me multiple times. Lying sucks =(

BabyDollQt
4yr ago
568 jpops
permalink You need to get rid of toxic people in your life. If they are going to lie to you they have no respect for you.

If a liar wants to change then they will need to get professional help. People DO change only if they are willing to go the extra mile to do so.

Mitsubachi
4yr ago
57,533 jpops
permalink if he lying to you at the first time,then give a second chance beacuse everybody deserved a second chance but he repeat it lying then does not good indication...

cherushii
4yr ago
2,220 jpops
permalink How do you know if the person is lying to you

HimeMurasaki
4yr ago
3,908 jpops
permalink Sorry all I can say is I can relate (=.=;)

KumikoMichiyo
4yr ago
11,882 jpops
permalink If someone is repetitively lying to you it means they don't respect you, and you should never be with people who doesn't respect you..
Just my opinion :)

KpopKdrama
4yr ago
125 jpops
permalink once a liar always a liar
even if you try to stop

nimiraz
4yr ago
20,874 jpops
permalink I guess the real question is...can YOU trust in the person telling you that they love you? If you believe it and you see that they love you then it is so. There are people who lie all the time. I am sure they find love. And the people who love them know that they are liars. It is one of those things that you have to figure out whether or not you accept this flaw that they have. After all no one is perfect. Remember, you cannot change someone. You can hope that they change but that does not mean they will. You can only control how you act. Weigh out the pros and cons I guess..

JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service