8 posts  ·  created 3yr ago by Heresyuruha  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Anime & manga    2015 anime/manga

Heresyuruha
3yr ago
6,864 jpops
permalink What are u all watching
Started a new anime ?
how is it going so far ?
Watching sequels of your fav anime ? Is it better than part one ?
We manga readers (online readers) have to wait so long
most of time its not worth it ..u feel me ? >_<
anyways What manga r you reading ?

suhavni
3yr ago
615 jpops
permalink sorry... I watch too many anime and read too many manga at the same time to name them all.. (Some are because it's ongoing, the others are because I left it on hold for a while)

jsonglyrics
3yr ago
180,608 jpops
permalink Well I usually watch anime but I cannot recall any good manga I read so far usually because I either gave up on it, or because I'm too lazy to read every single word of the manga.

Rukako
3yr ago
5,684 jpops
permalink Death Parade was really good and we can't forget the wonderful Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu Love!
I'm just watching a bunch of summer anime like Gakkou Gurashi, Ranpo, Aoharu x Kikanjuu...

jsonglyrics
3yr ago
180,608 jpops
permalink I'm so excited for Haikyu!! 2 to finish and going to watch Dura x2 sooner or later

mudri
3yr ago
198,134 jpops
permalink The main three have been Durarara!!x2, Working!!! (which was great; so much better than previous seasons), and Noragami Aragoto. Yeah, all sequels.

ensorcelledAubade
3yr ago
27,445 jpops
permalink I started Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu Love which looks pretty promising

Ivana
3yr ago
21,646 jpops
permalink Noragami Aragato
Ore Monogatari!!
Junjou Romantica 3
Death Parade
One Punch Man

Back  |  Forums    Anime & manga    2015 anime/manga
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service