You have turned off JavaScript in your browser.
Enable JavaScript in your browsers preferences to make use of all the advanced features of JpopAsia.com
K-Pop beating J-Pop?

Posts in K-Pop beating J-Pop?

created by drewwerd   ·   216 posts   ·   topic locked
  • Reply by sunhwaC   3 years ago
    sunhwaC

no one is fearful, except strange disconnected overseas fans, its all marketing plight,
    you know there are many subsidiary companies paid by gov just to raise youtube view counts on kpop videos?
    I mean i guess its genius marketing, but its disgusting, haha i think you forget the fact that most japanese things are strictly japanese tailored

korean tailor to where the money is, so in essence it is no longer kpop when it leaves the shores, i mean how ironic is it that the japanese hating koreans, come to japan try so desperately to learn japanese and sing in japanese, they do the same for english variations, this is proof that they do not appeal because they are korean or that they have some korean styling, because there is no such thing

• Reply by KPride731   3 years ago
    KPride731

lol um 선화씨?
    can i see some proof of what you just said? and dont give me one of those propaganda bs info
    um if Japanese music is only tailored for Japanese then only Japanese people listen to it? lol
    who said Japanese hate Koreans? i think you the one who hates Koreans so are you Japanese by any chanace? lol
    please stop being silly what business isnt about making money? the oricon charts is all about sales and profit and why do you think Japanese music industry dont allow their MVs to be uploaded in YT? so people will go out and buy it
    you been reading too much nonsense and seem like you dont have any thoughts of your own which make you sounds so robotic

• Posted by sunhwaC   3 years ago · 06 May '12, 06:11am  
    sunhwaC
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 286
    • Posts 21
    • JPA age
      2 years

坂本龍一、テイトウワ、 久石譲、 GAGLE, サカナクション

KPride731

hey 선화씨 where is all my replies? lol
    try Yuhki Kuramoto and Yiruma
    i wish you will reply me in your real account and not this troll one lol

sunhwaC

yes, i am sorry i replied in wrong section, this is real account sorry, i fall asleep studying

thank you i already know of those artist though

KPride731

so you are not a K/J music fan?

sunhwaC

k/j music? its not that i dont like any korean music, its just i grow up a lot in japan, so i am more aware of the strangeness in korean music that korean do not realize, like this blatant rip off of glay
    http://legalrants.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/glay1.jpg

and that is just one example, many korean do not realize how many snack too is just copy of japanese or that pocari sweat is japanese drink haha, i mean i love my people but come on now, dont let the gov brainwash you with that fake history

KPride731

lol Korean and Japanese music
    so you are like the 'one' who knows all the secrets that nobody else know about huh?
    i dont think Koreans are the ones who are brain washed but somebody sure is
    i dont think you are Korean but if you are you remind of those so called Koreans during Japan Annexation who atopted Japanese culture so they can save your cowardly ass instead of shouting freedom like the real Koreans did
    you are not Korean so lets not front please

sunhwaC

haha, i am not korean because i recognize the stupid shit? shouting freedom? did you see korea before the annexation? it was a dump, the people lived like savages except for a few rich elite who tried to do away with hangul forever, clinging onto the more appealing chinese characters.

under japanese annexation the whole infrastructure was built, thousands of schools and hospitals and universities, hangul was set as standard in education by japanese government, yes some japanese cultures naturally were exchanged, but it is definitely not as atrocious as koreans make it sound and korea would be no where near where it is today without it

youre not korean, youre just a stupid defeated sap who clings onto some fake korean pride shit, do your homework fool, the real koreans acknowledge all these things, while you barbaric fools running around the streets protesting naked burning japanese flags are nothing but monkeys, please stop making my nation look so pitiful

KPride731

haha see now im speaking your language right? now the real you comes out lol
    i deal with people like you on YT all the time
    again lets get some new material please because i have read it already on YT
    have some thoughts of your own please instead of copying and pasting what other people are saying ok?
    wait are you even a girl? lol

sunhwaC

더 논리적으로 생각해 주세요. 강한 애국심이 알지만, 인지증에 걸리고 있다. 한국민족이 앞으로 나아가는이라고 하면, 이런 일을 인정하지 않으면 안 된다.

sunhwaC

무엇으로 갑자기 YOUTUBE가 나왔는지 모르지만, 현재 한국이 날조 역사를 넓히고 있는 (뜻)이유입니다. 어째서 그것 정도로, 알아 주지 않을까. 그런 일도, 한국에 있는 사람들도 이런 일에 눈을 뜨고 있어. 아마, 너가 단순한 미국계 한국인이니까, 한국민족의 진짜 기분 알 리 없다. 너같은 인간이 단순한 쓰레기다.

• Reply by bakedbeans   3 years ago
    bakedbeans

sunhwaC, you are just a fail. i think people like you are the reason why k-pop has been/is beating j-pop. next time, try better translator if you want to make people believe you are a korean. lol

sunhwaC

better translator? i admit my korean is not great and i probably lack many grammatical understanding, korean is my 3rd language, not first, you should try leaving america really haha thats why your patriotic parents left korea so you do not have to serve in military right? cowards

한국인은 열등 민족이라고 생각할 수 있어?

• Reply by bakedbeans   3 years ago
    bakedbeans

whatever!!!
    but you are not korean american what so ever.
    you are just a plain japanese. lol that's why i said u better ditch yahoo japan translator next time.

KPride731

lol didnt i say stop copying and pasting?
    외 존대말 하다가 갑자기 반말하지?
    외국인들 앞에서 이유없이 한국과 한국인을 까는 니가더 쓰레기야 알았어?
    oh btw 선화씨? Koreans dont use commas ok? lol
    so now im thinking you are not Korean or Japanese or even a women lol

sunhwaC

i grow up in japan, i explain this already

sunhwaC

really? commas are used, just much less, please you lack formal education in korean, as do i, but i know that much

i am sorry i do not have such big korean vocabulary to articulate more complex thoughts to you, but i think you get the message, yes?

just like korean do not acknowledge ethnic koreans in japan as korean, the same goes for those in america, can and will not be embraced by korea, this is fact

sunhwaC

anyway, i think you have completely missed my point. it is not about which is better or what is winning, it is a one sided battle, and my point is that your perverted misconstrued "nationalism" is really clouding your judgement, your are overlooking the real issue, of dangerous nationalism fueled by nothing but hatred and a nonexistent sense of superiority gained by over flooding the market

faked popularity here in japan funded by korean entertainment industry and government, could not spark a true boom and is being met by severe backlash, the same is occurring across the globe now, these are the real thing that should be surveyed if you are in fact interested in kpop's "success", but you are so drowned in this superficial substance mixed with nationalism, blinding you to the real phenomenon

i merely wanted to point out the things most people, particularly koreans, tend to ignore (willingly or not)

KPride731

no i think it depends on the person because im well accepted in US, Korea and in Japan
    ofc there are bad seed whereever you go in the world but you have to judge them as a individual and not by their race or culture etc

This topic is locked

created by drewwerd   ·   216 posts   ·   topic locked

Meet new Asian friends! Join FREE!

Copyright © 2014 JpopAsia · Terms of service · Privacy policy · Community rules