Nino- a great singer and song writer... Very good actor
I’m an Arashi maniac. Perhaps my condition is even worse than everyone else. Cause I really love Arashi a lot. - Ninomiya Kazunari
I love Nino, he is a really good actor
I can't wait to see his new work!!
'If I started listing them, it’d take 2 days though.'
Best part ever ahha oh nino!
5x100 Interview with Ninomiya Kazunari
Q1: What time did you go to sleep last night?
A: Yesterday… about 3am.
Q2: This morning, what time did you get up?
Q3: What was the first thing you did when you woke up?
A: I’ve been staying in Kyoto to be photographed for the movie “Ooku”, so this morning I got ready to return home to Tokyo.
Q4: How long does it take you to leave your room?
A: About 10 minutes I guess.
Q5: What was the first thing you ate today?
A: Double cheeseburger and chips.
Q6: How much money are you carrying today?
A: About ￥20,000.
Q7: What are the clothes you’re wearing today?*
A: Cap with a t-shirt and jeans. (DS in one hand)
Q8: What’s inside your bag today?
A: Things like my script, a change of clothes. My luggage from Kyoto.
Q9: If you had to describe today’s mood as a type of weather?
Q10: What’s something you bought lately?
A: Yesterday, I was drinking in a room with my movie costars, Tsuyoshi (Muro)-san, Abe (Sayado)-san and Sakimoto (Hiromi)-kun, so I paid for that.
Q11: What’s something you laughed at lately?
A: I laugh quite a bit on set.
Q12: What’s something you cried at lately?
A: Seeing that I got 5th place in MYOJO’s July edition’s “Top 5 idols you want to become your lover” ranking I guess… *
Q13: What’s something that’s made you irritated lately?
Q14: What’s something that surprised you lately?
A: When I went to karaoke with the Kyoto staff, and Arashi’s “Snowflake” was entered, but even when we got to the chorus, I couldn’t sing it at all!!
Q15: What’s something that’s got you excited/nervous lately?
Q16: What’s something that’s got you in high spirits lately?
Q17: What’s something that’s got you down lately?
Q18: What’s something that’s got you worried you lately?
Q19: What’s something you’ve failed at lately?
A: The fact that I couldn’t sing Arashi’s “Snowflake” at karaoke.
Q20: Is there anything that’s caught your attention on the news recently?
A: Not really.
Q21: Something that you’re currently fixated on?
Q22: What home electronics have caught your interest lately?
A: TV. It’s recently become 3D, right? And so I’ve been waiting thinking, “don’t you think the time when remote controls are needed is coming to an end?” …But they’re really not going anywhere yet are they?
Q23: What’s the last photo you took on your mobile?
Q24: Other than phone calls and text messaging, what else do you often use your phone for?
A: Looking stuff up.
Q25: What strap do you have on your phone?
A: A “Kinashi cycle” strap that I received from (Tunnels’) Noritake-san.
Q26: In one day, how much mail do you have on your phone?
A: Around 2000 (laughs).
Q27: What’s the thing you want most right now?
A: I can’t tell you that! (laughs)
Q28: Who’s the person you’d most like to meet right now?
A: The first person to have chonmage hair, I guess.
Q29: Right now, where’s the place you’d most like to try going?
A: My own house.
Q30: We say “summer,” you say…
Q31: Do you like summer?
A: It’s not that I hate it, but I don’t like it either.
Q32: Are you the seaside type? Pool type?
A: Pool type.
Q33: What’s your favourite thing to eat at a summer festival?
A: Shaved ice I suppose.
Q34: What flavour of shaved ice do you like?
A: Any’s fine.
Q35: Were you the type to quickly finish your summer homework?
Q36: What did you like to play as a child?
A: Cat’s cradle.
Q37: If you were a student, what kind of part time job would you like to try?
A: Convenience store.
Q38: What superpower would you like to have?
Q39: At home, what are you called?
A: Depending on the mood. Stuff like “hey” or “just a sec”. (TN: “Nee”/“Chotto”)
Q40: What type of girl do you like?
A: The type that reads Myojo.
Q41: If you’re dating someone, do you want to see them every day?
A: I do.
Q42: If you’re dating someone, do you want to be in contact every day?
A: I do.
Q43: Are you the text-messaging type? Calling type?
Q44: For your ideal date, would you want to go out and have fun or have a laid-back time at home?
A: Home, 100%.
Q45: It seems like you’re going to be late for your date, what do you do?
A: Be late.
Q46: Does anything change when you’re in love?
A: There’s a big change.
Q47: When it comes to love, what is vital?
A: Passion, I guess.
Q48: What do you want to do to the person you love?
A: I want to do whatever they’d like.
Q49: Are you bothered by your lover’s past romances?
A: I’m not. Because the one they’re dating now is me.
Q50: Have you ever been heartbroken?
A: I haven’t. I don’t even understand the meaning of the word.
Q51: What do you look for in a potential marriage partner?
A: The desire to marry me.
Q52: The words you’d use to propose are…?
A: I love you!*
Q53: How many children do you want?
A: As many as possible is best, right? In the future I want to start a talent agency.
Q54: What names would you give them?
A: “Kinjirou.” I think being called “Ninomiya Kinjirou,” they wouldn’t get teased. Even if it’s a girl, “Kinjirou”.
Q55: What do you think of as manliness?
A: Wearing cool clothes.
Q56: What do you think of as femininity?
A: Wearing cute clothes.
Q57: Regardless of gender, what kind of person can you get on well with?
A: Someone I can respect.
Q58: Regardless of gender, what kind of person do you find it hard to get on well with?
A: Someone who talks a load of nonsense.
Q59: If you could change places with an Arashi member for one day only…?
A: I’m fine as me.
Q60: If you’re told at karaoke, “sing an Arashi song!”…?
A: I’ll sing. But I can’t do “Snowflake”.
Q61: _____ about Ohno-kun is awesome!
A: How he does his job.
Q62: _____ about Sho-kun is awesome!
A: His range is wide.
Q63: _____ about Aiba-kun is awesome!
A: He did a butai. (TN: Butai = theatre/stage show)
Q64: _____ about MatsuJun is awesome!
A: When we do concerts and stuff, he considers various things.
Q65: ______ about Nino-kun is awesome!
A: If I started listing them, it’d take 2 days though.
Q66: What good points about Japan would you like to recommend to foreigners?
A: I’d want to tell them about the things that nowhere else but Japan has, right?
Q67: What’s your favourite word?
A: "Two hour filming session"
Q68: What would you be happy to hear right now?
A: That the photoshoot later has been cancelled.
Q69: What’s your favourite colour?
Q70: Why’s that?
A: Some reason or another.
Q71: What’s your favourite season?
A: Spring, autumn.
Q72: Why’s that?
A: It’s easy to spend time in.
Q73: What’s your favourite smell?
Q74: What’s your favourite sound?
A: The sound of quiet.
Q75: What’s your favourite side-dish in a bentou?
A: Hamburger meat.
Q76: What’s your most frequently-used phrase?
A: I don’t know at all myself.
Q77: What are you collecting?
Q78: What’s your most treasured item?
A: Nintendo’s Miyamoto Shigeru-san (the creator of Mario)’s autograph.
Q79: Honestly, what’s your weak point?
A: Not having any weak points, I guess (laughs)
Q80: When you first meet someone, where do you look?
Q81: Throughout your life, who have you received most inspiration from?
A: All the people who create videogames.
Q82: What is the Ninomiya family precept?
A: We don’t have one.
Q83: What’s your favourite animal?
Q84: What’s Ninomiya Kazunari’s greatest weapon?
A: The fact that I’m alive.
Q85: If you were a different person, what would you think of yourself?
A: A lovely, honest, sparkling and shining person.
Q86: What if you became prime minister?
A: I’d try and make life easy for myself.
Q87: What is it that marks the fact someone has become an “adult”?
A: Being attentive of the mood.*
Q88: When do you think that you became an “adult”?
A: I’m not yet an adult.
Q89: What does “Arashi” mean to you?
A: The group that I’m a part of.
Q90: Where in the house do you spend most of your time?
A: The right hand side.
Q91: At home, do you go barefoot? Wear socks? Slippers?
A: It’s not a fixed thing.
Q92: When you’re feeling down, what do you do?
A: Don’t do anything.
Q93: Today when you get home, what do you plan to do?
A: Push the button on the washing machine.
Q94: In your life right now, what is indispensable?
A: Down jackets.
Q95: In your life right now, what do you not have enough of?
A: Down vests.
Q96: What do you wear to sleep?
A: Jeans and a down jacket.
Q97: There’s 3 days till the end of the world… What do you do?
A: Not much.
Q98: What do you want to say to yourself, 10 years in the future?
A: Keep it up.*
Q99: What’s your dream right now?
A: Become a company president.
Q100: Final words?
A: Arashi’s “best of” album’s out. (Magazine editor’s note: He’s talking about last year.) Our tenth year is coming to an end!
post credits to:lady__ishtar@livejournal
'If I started listing them, it’d take 2 days though.'
Best part ever ahha oh nino!
I don’t become embarrassed when I’m shown my old photos and images. Because my face hasn’t changed at all! Really, I’m such a boring guy.
Nino is so sarcastic!!!!
Ninomiya Kazunari: 100 Questions & 100 Answers
1. Full name: Employee number 1004
2. Occupation: Idol
3. Date of birth: 9490 days ago
4. Height as of June 2009: 167.9cm
5. Weight as of June 2009: Secret ♥
6. Eyesight as of June 2009: I can see well.
7. Handedness as of June 2009: Ambidextrous
8. An ability you think it’d be good to have as of June 2009: X-ray vision
9. Please tell us your blood type with an adjective: An A-type A-type
10. Your birthplace or somewhere you’ve been that you'd boast about: America. French Fries rule!!
11. Please tell us three skills: Waking up, eating, sleeping
12. Please tell us two strong points of your personality: I like studying. I get up right away.
13. Please tell us one weak point of your personality: There are too many, I can’t choose one.
14. What is the charm point of your outward appearance? My slouch
15. An unconscious habit? Riding in the passenger seat.
16. An unconsciously used phrase? “But that’s got nothing to do with it!!”
17. Something you can’t calm down without? A pen
18. What colour is your cell phone? Various.1
19. Your ideal time to get out of bed? 8
20. Your ideal time to go to sleep? 12
21. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? Rise from my bed.
22. What do you do before sleeping at night? Lie down on my bed.
23. On a scale from 1 to 5, your ability to wake up is? 38
24. What’s your ideal way to spend a day off? Resting.
25. Average bath time? About 20 minutes.
26. In my room, here is comfortable!: Over there!!
27. Please tell us your ideal breakfast: Rice, soup, fish!!
28. Do you have a specialty dish that you cook? Yes, I do.
29. What’s moment you are most likely to laze around in a day? When I’m alone.
30. If you have something you’re obsessed with, please tell us: I won’t tell you.
31. A treat that perks you up? Cheap stuff.
32. Food that brings you down? Expensive stuff.
33. What’s a delicious food you've discovered as an adult? Meat
34. What (clothing) style have you recently gotten into? Shorts
35. Do you have a fashion item you buy unconsciously? Yes, I do~
36. What makes you think, “Wow, my stress is gone~”? Talking out loud
37. What's the thing you are weakest at in the whole world? Bugs
38. Please tell us your special skill: Smashing buttons
39. What’s your small daily happiness? My savings
40. Something you keep in mind in your job: Do my work.
41. Something you’d like to try in your job: Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
42. The greatest joy in your job: After finishing work.
43. Something you think is tough in your job: Nothing
44. Something you think you’ve grown in: Why don’t you tell me?
45. A skill you’d like to develop in your job: Touch typing
46. What’s your field of expertise? Infield more than outfield.
47. What’s your area of weakness? If I had to say, outfield.2
48. What is work to you? Just that.
49. What is Arashi to you? Just that.
50. I like this about Arashi!: Arashi
51. Sum up the charm of Aiba Masaki in one word: Person
52. Sum up the charm of Matsumoto Jun in one word: Heart
53. Sum up the charm of Ninomiya Kazunari in one word: Hand
54. Sum up the charm of Sakurai Sho in one word: Head
55. Sum up the charm of Ohno Satoshi in one word: Everything ♥
56. Actually, this part of Arashi is weak!: None! Nothing like that!!
57. When do you think, “I’m glad to be in Arashi”? When the 5 of us are together.
58. Until now, what kind of Arashi has it been? It’s been a terrific Arashi.
59. From now on, what kind of Arashi are you aiming for? I’m aiming for a place where we go as far as we can.
60. Something that’s made you happy recently: I got a new high score.
61. Something that was fun recently: Magic
62. Something that was upsetting recently: My aerobic-class-going mom isn’t getting any thinner.
63. Something that’s been on your mind lately: My aerobic-class-going mom isn’t getting any thinner.
64. Something you’re wondering about now: When is my aerobic-class-going mom going to get thinner?
65. Do you have a jinx? No, I don’t.
66. What’s your favourite word? Cool!!
67. Please tell us your favourite motto: I won’t tell you.
68. What’s your creed: I’m not someone who has a creed.
69. What’s the source of your smile? TV
70. What has someone said that's made you happy? Amazing!
71. When have you thought, “This person is really great~”? When I saw a person who was bad at talking.
72. There is this kind of privilege for being my friend!: Your friends increase by 1.
73. There is this kind of privilege for being my girlfriend!: You get a boyfriend.
74. What’s your ideal male image? Misharu-san
75. What’s your ideal female image? Hamiru-san3
76. Please tell us one of your special date plans: An amusement park date!!
77. Something you want to try and give as a present to the person you like: Me ♥
78. Words you’d like to try saying: Ο Δ × ♨ ☐??
79. A place you’d like to go once: Japan
80. Something you’d like to try once: Baseball
81. One day, you suddenly turn into Aiba-kun! What do you want to try? Appearing on “Tensai! Shimura Doubutsuen”!
82. One day, you suddenly turn into Matsumoto-kun! What do you want to try? Appearing in “Smile”!
83. One day, you suddenly turn into Ohno-kun! What do you want to try? Going fishing!
84. One day, you suddenly turn into Sakurai-kun! What do you want to try? Appearing on “NEWS ZERO”!
85. What Arashi song exactly fits your mood right now? A.RA.SHI
86. What Arashi single has left a deep impression? A.RA.SHI
87. What Arashi album has left a deep impression? Time
88. What Arashi concert tour has left a deep impression? All of them!
89. If there were 5 hours added to a day, what would you do? Spend 5 hours.
90. If you weren’t in Arashi, what kind of job would you have settled into? Factory manager
91. Please tell us your biggest past crisis: None
92. Please tell us how you got out of a pinch: That’s never happened.
93. Please tell us one of the Seven Wonders of Ninomiya Kazunari: There aren’t even 7.
94. Please tell us one of the Seven Wonders of Arashi: There are 8!
95. What’s the most necessary thing in your life? People
96. Please tell us the knack for enjoying life: Laugh!
97. What’s the treasure only for you? All my work from and until now.
98. When do you think, “This is the greatest happiness!”? When I’m with my family.
99. If you were to give a title to this life, what would it be? “The First Time”
100. What’s your greatest ambition in life? To own a dog. (LOL!!)
Loved him in Gantz 1&2
just watched sukoshi wa ongaeshi ga dekinakata and i cried [cry] good job nino!
I think life is harder when you have too many possessions.
i think this is from the myojo magazine??
A photo from Myojo magazine