You have turned off JavaScript in your browser.
Enable JavaScript in your browsers preferences to make use of all the advanced features of JpopAsia.com

Posts in Help i did not do anything and i am banned from chat

created by raruto   ·   2 posts
  • Posted by raruto   3 years ago · 02 Nov '10, 15:50pm  
    raruto
    • I'm a boy
    • Jpops 403
    • Posts 8
    • JPA age
      3 years

what is wrong ?? i did not do something bad, or out of the rules... why the chat room ban me, one day before i could enter without any problem, but, now when i tried to enter i could not, says that is cause my username or ip has been banned, but i can not believe it, why it banned me could you give me a good an useful answer ?? please ... :S the chat was the only reason to be here, sincerely, in fact i have never done anything bad there.. :S

hello world jajajaj hola mundo
  • Posted by xLovelyRen   3 years ago · 04 Jan '11, 07:59am  
    xLovelyRen
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 248
    • Shares 9
    • Posts 22
    • JPA age
      3 years

You probably posted too many messages at once. It happens to me all the time -____- I type too quickly and send too many messages, thus getting myself banned. But, you get unbanned after 2 hours, so it's fine ^__^v [ I think it's 2 hours. JPA keeps changing it /: ]

The chat has been like that for a long time, too, so you're just going to get used to it :RBkiss:

Post a reply

an account to post a reply. Already have an account? to post a reply in this topic.

created by raruto   ·   2 posts

Meet-Asian.com Meet new Asian friends! Over 2,000,000 members!

advertisement
Copyright © 2014 JpopAsia · Terms of service · Privacy policy · Community rules