That sounds like a Brazilian word. Here there are a lot of big words (well, not like that).
I wonder why the people who make the words love putting so many syllables X)
Did you know :
9 X 1 = 09
9 X 2 = 18
9 X 3 = 27
9 X 4 = 36
9 X 5 = 45
9 X 6 = 54
9 X 7 = 63
9 X 8 = 72
9 X 9 = 81
9 X 10=90
Top-down look at the first number then inverse, Bottom-up look at the second number!!! do you know what i mean ??!!!
Did you know that there is no proper or official word for 'toilet'? All of the words we use instead of 'toilet' are only euphemisms, such as 'bathroom', 'relief station' and 'water closet'
Did you know that there is a GIGANTIC string of coincidences between former US Presidents Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy???
Well here they are:
1) Lincoln was elected in 1860, Kennedy in 1960, 100 years apart
2) Both men were deeply involved in civil rights for African Americans.
3) Both men were assassinated on a Friday, in the presence of their wives.
4) Each wife had lost a child while living at the White House.
5) Both men were killed by a bullet that entered the head from behind.
6) Lincoln was killed in Ford's Theater. Kennedy met his death while riding in a Lincoln convertible made by the Ford Motor Company.
7) Both men were succeeded by vice-presidents named Johnson who were southern Democrats and former senators.
8) Andrew Johnson was born in 1808. Lyndon Johnson was born in 1908, exactly one hundred years later.
9) The first name of Lincoln's private secretary was John, the last name of Kennedy's private secretary was Lincoln.
10) John Wilkes Booth was born in 1839 [according to some sources] Lee Harvey Oswald was born in 1939, one hundred years later.
11) Both assassins were Southerners who held extremist views.
12) Both assassins were murdered before they could be brought to trial.
13) Booth shot Lincoln in a theater and fled to a warehouse. Oswald shot Kennedy from a warehouse and fled to a theater.
14) LlNCOLN and KENNEDY each has 7 letters.
15) ANDREW JOHNSON and LYNDON JOHNSON each has 13 letters.
16) JOHN WlLKES BOOTH and LEE HARVEY OSWALD each has 15 letters.
17) A Licoln staffer Miss Kennedy told him not to go to the Theater. A Kennedy staffer Miss Lincoln, told him not to go to Dallas.
Did you know that Dumbledore is actually gay? Despite this, J.K Rowling has made no mention of it anywhere in the books nor is it implied in the movies
Did you know, silence is the best response to a fool?
Snail can sex change...they do not need to find a partner to reproduce..
Did you know that there are more plastic flamingoes than real ones?
Did you know that there is a staffed underwater post office that people have been sending post cards too for years?
Did you know that people actually do sneeze when suddenly exposed to bright light?
Did you know that the first electric chairs were known as the 'Westinghouse Chair'? And did you know that those executed by the 'Westinghouse Chair' were said to be 'Westinghoused'?
Did you know that the birth rate and death rate in Vatican City is actually zero?
The GazettE members are all guys...lol
thank goodness! lol....it's hard to tell sometimes....
Haha, that's good to know X) lol
Did you know that there is no legal age of consent in North Korea? (duh?)
Did you know that it is against the law to name a pig 'Napoleon' in France?
Dahvie from Blood On The Dance Floor he has Final Fantasy 7 tattos they look so cooolll
Did you know that Jumbo was name of an Elephant?