You have turned off JavaScript in your browser.
Enable JavaScript in your browsers preferences to make use of all the advanced features of JpopAsia.com
[Artist] Unchain

Posts in [Artist] Unchain

official topic   ·   created by Vinimin   ·   3 posts
UNCHAIN

Official UNCHAIN topic

Unchain was formed in Kyoto in 1996. Later, they moved into Osaka and began playing live gigs there. They progressed musically and put out demo songs on Compilation CD’s and started to work on their mini album, with their guitarist now not just a support member. He joined the band for the production of the mini album “The Space of the Sense” which was released on June 8, 2005. They have been playing shows and putting more of their songs on compilation works since then. They have an announc...

Read more (74 words more)

Unchain was formed in Kyoto in 1996. Later, they moved into Osaka and began playing live gigs there. They progressed musically and put out demo songs on Compilation CD’s and started to work on their mini album, with their guitarist now not just a support member. He joined the band for the production of the mini album “The Space of the Sense” which was released on June 8, 2005. They have been playing shows and putting more of their songs on compilation works since then. They have an announcement of a full self titled album to be released soon. Taking influence from Blues, Jazz, and of course rock music, they have a lot of originality. With a high pitched back up singer and a milder one for a frontman it really helps the band with vocals, as does the great work they do on the songs instrumentals.

Members:

Masanori Tanigawa (vocals/guitar)
Hiroaki Tani (bass/chorus)
Shogo Yoshida (drums)
Masafumi Sato (guitar/chorus) close

• Posted by Vinimin   4 years ago · 15 Feb '11, 21:42pm  
    Vinimin
    • I'm a boy
    • Jpops 250
    • Posts 7
    • JPA age
      4 years

hmmmmm seems like these guys are pretty unknown O_O they seriously deserve some moar love xD. . .also because I want moar lyrics and the like haha >_<;

Go have a listen! ^_^ http://www.jpopasia.com/celebrity/unchain/ (Okay that seems quite pointless as a lot of their videos have been removed, Youtube them instead xD)

facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/UNCHAIN/23277432062

also sorry if I dont come on this often :S

• Posted by JustIronic   4 years ago · 16 Feb '11, 07:04am  
    JustIronic
    • I'm a diva
    • Jpops 790
    • Shares 186
    • Posts 4,468
    • JPA age
      5 years

I think I've seen their name before, but that's about it. Haha ):

So call me, baby
  • Posted by kiHAKU   4 years ago · 16 Feb '11, 21:39pm  
    kiHAKU
    • I'm a boy
    • Jpops 147,620
    • Shares 20
    • Posts 1,079
    • JPA age
      4 years

Unknown, huh? Well if you think they deserve more, I'll try them out. For some reason, I like supporting "rising" and "unpopular" bands more. Don't quite know why. They seem interesting. ^^

The Avengers...it's like my childhood all over again. In 2012.

Post a reply

an account to post a reply. Already have an account? to post a reply in this topic.

official topic   ·   created by Vinimin   ·   3 posts

About UNCHAIN

Band nameUNCHAIN
Band typerock band (4 members)
Debut1996 (active)
Official websitehttp://fluctus.jp/unchai...
Official profile
Bookmark account or
  • Rank
  • In news
  • Houses sold
  • Forum posts
  • Lyrics
  • Albums
  • Singles
  • Events
  • Videos

Related news

Meet new Asian friends! Join FREE!

Copyright © 2014 JpopAsia · Terms of service · Privacy policy · Community rules