You have turned off JavaScript in your browser.
Enable JavaScript in your browsers preferences to make use of all the advanced features of JpopAsia.com
[Artist] TVXQ / DBSK / DBSG [Part 2]

Posts in [Artist] TVXQ / DBSK / DBSG [Part 2]

official topic   ·   created by shaheeda19   ·   335 posts
  • Posted by cassiopeialeong   4 years ago · 27 Jul '10, 09:44am  
    cassiopeialeong
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 290
    • Posts 0
    • JPA age
      4 years

[TRANS] 100722 KEJ Special - Musical 'Goong' Press Conference

Omo… this article is long… I hope no one will fall asleep at the end of this trans. ^^!!

*Yunho turned into a crown prince on stage
    Yunho (24) once again accepted the new challenge. He first took his challenge for his acting skills through MBC drama "HTTG" last year, this time he challenged the musical which is adapted from drama series and comic "Goong". With Yunho's participation, it has become a hot topic. Now with each TVXQ member's solo activities, what kind of result will Yunho achieve has garnered great attention.

*Original comic “Goong” is going to present in musical version after the drama adaptation
    In Korea, comic “Goong” was sold over 1.4 million pieces and drama “Goong” also achieved the record of 30% viewing rate. This musical adaptation of “Goong” was produced by the production company, 8eight which produced the drama version of “Goong” before. The show will begin in September. TVXQ's Yunho who will take the role of Crown Prince Lee Shin which was played by Joo Jihoon originally in the drama version, has attracted wide attention.
    The musical “Goong” press conference which held at 2pm on 16th of June in Imperial Palace Hotel attracted more than 300 reporters from different Asian countries. Lee Shin's role will be played by Yunho, Kim Dong Ho and singer RUN, and the role of Crown Princess will be played by Gwak Seon Young and Shin Ui Jung. Lee Chang Hee and Jung Dong Hwa will both take the role of Prince Lee Yul, whereas Choi Soo Jin and the other girl will be playing the role of Hyo Rin.

8eight reprentative, director, scriptwriter and “Goong”'s original author attended this press conference. During the press conference, the actors said, 'Although it is hard, but with the best staff and the unity among the actors, we have confidence that “Goong” can become a great piece of work. SNSD's member Soo Young's sister who was looking forward to it said, 'I am paying close attention to the methods of production.'
    Kim Dong Ho said, 'We are going to present a musical version which is different from the original “Goong”.’

*Yunho: 'I want to become as independent as Lee Shin'
    Among the actors, Yunho who challenged musical for the first time as RUN, didn't hide his overwhelming excitement. He said, 'Last night, I was still worried how to face all of you in today's press conference. But then, I thought of just be myself.' 'To be able to work with great actors and staff, I feel glad. If I strive hard to perform it well, it is going to be a wonderful piece.' Before this, Yunho had read the comic and drama version of “Goong”, and like them very much. Due to this, he decided to take the role. He said, 'Through its remake into musical version, we are going to present it with our own style.'
    ‘Although I feel the pressure, but I also hope to have everyday which is filled with happiness.'
    As for the reasons for him to challenge musical, he said, 'I always work hard to take up challenge in different fields, before this I acted in "HTTG" too, this time is musical. For me musical is attractive because it mixes dance, music, and acting together and able to convey emotions to the audiences. Because I believe that I am more hardworking than the others, so I think I received a very good opportunity.’

Lee Shin, the role which Yunho will be playing in “Goong” musical, is a crown prince with outstanding appearance, intelligence, cold and can be harsh sometimes. After the announcement of musical cast, there was heated response on internet which agreed Yunho is the most suitable candidate in appearance for Lee Shin's role. Due to this, Yunho said, 'Lee Shin and I do share some similarity, but at the same time there are some differences between us too.'
    'Lee Shin is like Prince Harry in England, who receives support and loves from netizens, but at the same time he is a lonely youth who dreams to be free from his current life. I also hope that I can be loved by everyone as Jung Yunho, however on the other hand I would like to approach Lee Shin this character with the attitude which is different from the usual me.
    Sometimes I also dream of breaking away from life like him. But the difference is, I am not as cold and harsh as him. (lol)
    Because Lee Shin does not have experience in a relationship, and not good in maintaining it, he wants to show his warm side more if compared to the others. I am similar to him in this. As for the other parts, I have to ask my inner Lee Shin before I know the answers.’

Yunho expressed his appreciation to “Goong” cast by saying that,
    'I interacted a lot with other actors during the press conference. Since I am the youngest, so they were really taking good care of me. The musical itself has high quality, so I am looking forward to bring a fresh stunning performance to everyone,' For the question whether there is going to be RAP in musical, he said, 'We had discussed it a lot, either it is RAP, or dancing, they can be used if they can help to approach the audiences naturally.'
    Yunho also determined to have a good performance as TVXQ's Junsu. Junsu who challenged musical 'Mozart', won the best newcomer and popularity award in 4th Musical Award, and recognized widely as a musical actor.
    'I heard Junsu played Mozart role perfectly, I have confidence and I am going to put in all my efforts while performing it. Therefore I hope that everyone can give me lots of love and attention, and support me with passion.'

* Musical which combined both traditional and modern elements
    The production company’s representative also mentioned their difficulties during the production. They wanted to let other company to produce it initially. However they decided to take over it since they were the one who know the comic and drama version well.
    For the question of differences between the musical version, drama version and original comic, he answered that it was their most problematic part.
    He stated that if adapted fully from comic and the short version of drama, the contents will become incomplete. It is also very difficult if only concentrated in one part. So this time they emphasize on the love, and describe the hardship and growth of an ordinary high school student who suddenly becomes a princess, as well as her love towards Lee Shin.

Apart from that, I hope the director can choreograph the dance steps that can emphasis on Korean style. We hope to present a musical that mixes with traditional and modern elements to everyone. We had done two screen testings within three days, as well as solo screen testing. All the actors’ acting skills are good, so we were hesitating when choosing the cast. Ultimately we chose the actors based on their skills and attitude.
    He expressed his satisfaction with the lineup, especially the casts who are going to play Lee Shin’s role.
    He said, 'Kim Dong Ho was chosen because of his experience and confidence, RUN was chosen after he passed the screen test. Yunho was chosen due to his high popularity in whole Asia, and his outstanding skills in dancing and singing.
    Director Kim said, ' The crew and cast cooperated well in order to produce a great musical. To be able to create the music which can express a person’s inner feelings, we are going to work hard for it.’
    ‘In order to detach from the serious and rigid atmosphere, I will try to add in comical and sweet touch to it while describing the events happened in palace, and of course we are not going to give up the Korean element.’
    They put in great efforts in the opening stage of coronation and wedding. As for the kiss scene, the actors who are going to get involved in it still remain unknown.

On the other hand, today's press conference began from the song ‘Perhaps Love’ in drama “Goong”, later on was their greetings, Q & A session and photo shooting session.
    At the end of the press conference, in order to lift the spirit, all the cast shouted, '”Goong” fighting!'
    Musical “Goong”, is a musical with unique fantasy setting of 2010 Republic of Korea which still retains its constitutional monarchy system, with story revolves around the life and events after the marriage of a naive ordinary high school student to a charming but cold crown prince. Besides this, together with Lee Yul who competes with Lee Shin for the throne, and Hyo Rin who is Lee Shin’s ex-girlfriend, four of them caught in the love rectangle.
    The production team and actors are currently working hard in preparing for the musical performance.
    Musical “Goong” will begin to show from 8th of September to 24th of October at Korean National Museum in Seoul.

Credits: TVXQBaidu + 中国U-KNOW允浩房
    Trans by: LoveInTheIce@DBSKnights
    Shared by: DBSKnights

• Posted by cassiopeialeong   4 years ago · 27 Jul '10, 09:45am  
    cassiopeialeong
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 290
    • Posts 0
    • JPA age
      4 years

[TRANS] 100722 Yunho Attends Nike Energy Door WOWSAN107 Opening Ceremony

T/N: There were no photos available of U-Know Yunho.

The opening ceremony of Korea's first ever sports culture store 'Nike Energy Door WOWSAN107' was held on July 22nd, at 'WOWSAN107' in Mapo-gu, Seoul.

This celebratory event was attended by Park Ji Sung and Patrice Evra who play for English Premier League side Manchester United, as well as 2AM, Ga In (Brown Eyed Girls), U-Know Yunho, ZE:A, Kim Tae Woo, actor Seo Ji Suk and Park Han Byul.

(omitted)

Source: [newsen+Yuaerubi]
    Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
    Shared by: tohosomnia.net
    Do not remove/add on any credits

• Posted by cassiopeialeong   4 years ago · 27 Jul '10, 09:46am  
    cassiopeialeong
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 290
    • Posts 0
    • JPA age
      4 years

[TRANS] 100724 Lyrics and Translation for “Long Way”

Credits:jeii24

The translation you will soon be reading belongs to its respective translator and to OneTVXQ.com.
    Do not edit them, nor alter them in any way because we will know. Do not claim them as your own.
    Thank you very much, and please do enjoy! ♥

(Original Japanese Lyrics)
    遠く 遠く 続いてる 風と砂の long way
    生きる事は旅のように 時に迷うけど

胸の声だけに 耳を傾け
    瞳閉じて 見える道を 信じてゆこう

I promise not to forget
    always I believe myself
    答えなんかどこにもない
    ただ 歩いて行く 前に(long way long way long way)
    歩くよ 前に(long way long way long way)

やがて道は いくつもの
    出会い連れて来て
    いつかどこかで もう一度
    夢に 会えるだろう

真実は誰にも わからなくても
    自分に嘘はつかない だから
    誇りを持って

I promise not to forget
    always I believe myself
    この想いが届くのなら
    今 歩いて行く 前に(long way long way long way)
    笑い合えるように

涙のような 長雨が止んで
    愛の歌を I sing for you

I promise not to forget always I believe myself
    答えなんかどこにもない
    ただ 歩いて行く 前に(long way long way long way)
    歩くよ 前に(long way long way long way)(my long way)
    歩いて行く 前に

I'm walking forward yeah my long way long way...

(Romaji)
    Tooku tooku tsuduiteru kazeto sunano long way
    Ikiru kotowa tabinoyouni tokini mayou kedo

Muneno koedakeni mimio katamuke
    Hitomi tojite mieru michio shinjite yukou

I promise not to forget
    Always I believe myself
    Kotaenanka dokonimonai
    Tada aruiteiku maeni ( long way long way long way )
    Arukuyo maeni ( long way long way long way )

Yagate michiwa ikutsumono
    Deai tsurete kite
    Itsukadokokade mouchido
    Yumeni aerudarou

Shinjitsuwa darenimo wakaranakutemo
    Jibunni usowa tsukanai dakara
    Hokorio motte

I promise not to forget
    Always I believe myself
    Kono omoiga todokunonara
    Ima aruite iku maeni ( long way long way long way )
    Waraiaeru youni

Namidano youna nagaamega yande
    Aino utao I sing for you

I promise not to forget always I believe myself
    Kotaenanka dokonimonai
    Tada aruiteiku maeni ( long way long way long way )
    Arukuyo maeni ( long way long way long way )( my long way )
    Aruiteiku maeni

(English Trans)
    Lasting for far ‘n far, long way of wind and sand
    Life is a journey, sometimes we are a bit lost

Let’s just hear the voices of our hearts
    Let’s believe and walk the road, which we can only see by closing our eyes

I promise not to forget
    Always I believe myself
    There is no answer
    We’ve just got to walk forward(long way long way long way)
    Walk forward(long way long way long way)

Some day in the future
    The road will bring us many encounters
    Somewhere, in some place
    We can see our dreams once again

Even though nobody knows the truth
    I will not tell a lie to myself, and,
    With pride

I promise not to forget
    Always I believe myself
    If my feelings are to be conveyed
    Now, we’ll walk forward (long way long way long way)
    So that we can smile again

The long rain, just like tears, has cleared off
    The love song, I sing for you

I promise not to forget
    Always I believe myself
    There is no answer
    We’ve just got to walk forward(long way long way long way)
    Walk forward(long way long way long way)(my long way)
    I’ll walk straight forward

Source: mumo & My Treasure (romi’ blog) & jeii24 @ youtube
    Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
    Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
    Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

Read more... Posted by junriiaraine at Saturday, July 24, 2010 , 4 DBSKnights Comment
    Labels: final tokyo dome, live, live in dome, lyrics, tokyo dome, translation, translations

• Posted by cassiopeialeong   4 years ago · 29 Jul '10, 06:24am  
    cassiopeialeong
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 290
    • Posts 0
    • JPA age
      4 years

[TRANS] 100729 PRISTAR Lead Vocal Kosaka Masato - My Goal Is Tohoshinki!
    >> Thursday, July 29, 2010
    Rock Band PRISTAR (of Johnny Jr.) lead vocal Kosaka Masato July 25 Blog Entry Excerpt:

6. A Karaoke must-sing song?

どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう? (Why Did I Fall In Love With You?)

13. Kosaka-san, which person do you think is really cool and possesses a great amount of talent?

Jejung

18. Your striving target?

Jejung

19. What plans do you have for the future?

Tohoshinki! (t/n: this was the only answer he gave. Perhaps he meant that he wanted to be like them in the future)

22. What song are you obsessed with recently?

どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう? (Why Did I Fall In Love With You?)

50. A recent J-POP artist your interested in?

Tohoshinki!

Source: [Official Ameblo + baidutvxq]
    Translation credits: Supernike911@tohosomnia.net

• Posted by cassiopeialeong   4 years ago · 29 Jul '10, 06:25am  
    cassiopeialeong
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 290
    • Posts 0
    • JPA age
      4 years

[TRANS] 100727 CHORUS – Yunho Interview : “I will protect her no matter what”
    As I am a true gentleman, no matter what happens, protecting the girl will be my priority

“Under my sister’s influence, I have also read many manga series targeting teenage girls, especially “Boys Over Flowers”! I really like Domyouji Tsukasa’s character and find it really interesting.”
    When filming ended, Yunho said it care-freely with a smile. Not as the leader of the group, TVXQ, that Asia is crazy about but as the new lead of a new drama challenge, No Limits, Cha Bong-Goon.

“Although I felt very insecure as a new actor but I was attracted to Bong-Goon who grows up in the story. No matter what happens, he will work hard to progress and treat his family with love. Also, his methods of love is similar to me. However, there are also differences. Bong-Goon is very straight-forward when it comes to love but I am a little conservative. (Laughs) Although when I’m out, I’m leading but when it’s just the two of us, I want to be lead. As compared to expressing my love in a frank way, I would first consider the atmosphere of the surroundings.”

There’s a kissing scene in the drama

“A kissing scene? (Laughs) We NG-ed a lot~ my co-actress, Go Ara, comes from the same management company as me so we already had a good relationship. The moment I close my eyes, I already feel like laughing, it’s really troubling. The director said the kissing scene is getting smoother each time and that it will make one’s heart skip a beat. I feel that when a guy’s jawline can be seen when he stretches out his head is really handsome. I have understood the reason for acting this way as my seniors have always acted like this. (Laughs)”

“Although the filming of the drama has ended but Bong-Goon still stays in my heart.

“Recently, I feel that it’s really hard and frustrating, both physically and mentally. At that time, I would immediately think about what Bong-Goon would do if he was in the same situation as me. This way, I will have the strength to go forward and finish my job happily while carrying a thankful attitude.”

Working with Ninagawa, the theme is ‘Secret love’

“I wonder if I have the correct attitude and then I will show off a sexy side of myself. My own secret love… do I have one? (Laugh) I feel that a secret love is one where even friends don’t know the relationship between us two. This sort of love is a little hard in reality. It is only at the beginning will there be a love that is similar to one in a novel or movie but once you enter this line of work, you’d be more worried about the other person while dating. As I’m a true gentleman, no matter what happens, my priority will still be to protect the girl I love.”

To confirm it’s true love, it might take about 3 years.

“To confirm that a person is really suitable for me, I feel that it might take about this amount of time. I want to make sure I become a man that always treats the family with utmost priority no matter what. I really feel lonely and although I want a girlfriend, there will be no warmth between each other if we don’t really like each other. Dating, to me, will also cause changes in the outer appearance. Wearing formal clothes, drinking wine during a date, you would want to dress up more often right? For example if my girlfriend says that my hairstyle is really good, although I am embarrassed and show no reaction but in reality, my heart would be filled with satisfaction and I would want to maintain that hairstyle. (Laughs) Actually, being praised as good-looking is my favorite!!”

The type of girls that Yunho likes would be a very feminine one.

“Not only will she have to lead me when we are alone but also support me when we are together with friends. Also, I would want to try cooking for her. This relationship is my ideal love.”

source: [cheersyunho] + [CHORUS September Issue]
    translations by: thesexy-orange@tohosomnia.net
    shared by: tohosomnia.net
    Please do not remove/add on any credits.

• Posted by cassiopeialeong   4 years ago · 29 Jul '10, 06:26am  
    cassiopeialeong
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 290
    • Posts 0
    • JPA age
      4 years

[TRANS] 100728 ELLE JAPON Changmin Photoshoot Secrets+Interview
    The beautiful Changmin wore clothing styles different from before, so taking advantage of the atmosphere left over from the photoshoot, the interview began. With a one-question and one-answer format, Changmin's language is introduced to everybody.

Q. Recent object that you find cute?
    A. Toothless, from the movie "How To Train Your Dragon"

Q. If you were to date, would Korean or Japanese be better to use?
    A. Of course, I'm more fluent in Korean, so it'll be easier. If I don't speak Japanese for a certain period of time, it will become unfamiliar.

Q. Which article of clothing did you like the best from today's shoot?
    A. The Prada sweater. I normally like knitted clothing.

Q. Do you buy things in Tokyo? Which shop do you normally go to?
    A. I will buy stuff, but I'm afraid that I won't be able to peacefully go to the store I usually go to so it's a secret.

Q. What's the difference between Korean and Japanese fans?
    A. Essentially, I don't think that there's that much of a difference.

Q. This is your first time being a lead character in a drama, what are your thoughts after the filming ended?
    A. Because I've always focused on my activities as a group, being the only one in the drama, I have to shoulder all the responsibility myself. Also, this is my first time challenging acting, so I will feel really pressured.

Q. After the filming ended, were there any view changes in terms of relationships and marriage?
    A. There wasn't any particular changes.

Q. What are your thoughts regarding the filming site, Jeju Island?
    A. I was really surprised with how easily the weather changes, which is completely different than in Seoul.

Q. What artist's song do you have on repeat?
    A. CNBLUE

Q. Do you have interest in musicals?
    A. Very interested. Although I don't have any particular plans of participating in any right now.

Q. What do you want to say to your Japanese fans now?
    A. My Japanese fans, thank you so much for your concern for me during this period. Although it's frustrating how I can't tell everybody the specifics of future plans and the direction of my career, there will be work later on in Japan, so please anticipate it.

Q. Tell everybody how you spent your resting days.
    A. The best way to relieve stress is going out for a drive. Going bowling with friends is also pretty good.

Q. Did you cheer for the world cup?
    A. Late last night the Korean team was disqualified. I watched all of it at the hotel, so I'm lacking sleep today. I really like supporting sports, so I will often go and watch Baseball matches. But when they lose, I will feel really despondent.

Q. What are your thoughts on attending the Chanel fashion show?
    A. This was my first time experiencing sitting in the first row of a fashion show, so it was very surprising. I was really really happy.

Q. What are you particularly interested in right now?
    A. Just 3 days ago, I became hooked onto Tennis. In the past, I've always wanted to play Tennis, but I've never actually started learning yet.

Q. The most recent Japanese word you remember?
    A. "Humidity". The humidity is really high, because my hair has natural curl, it has all become really curly.

Q. If you were to make an analysis on your personality...
    A. The typical B-blood type. If I were to be completely immersed in something, I wouldn't be able to see the people around me at all.

Q. What is your average daily schedule?
    A. Because it's really difficult for me to get up early in the morning, I will get up later in the morning and work out. Then I go to acting class and the day ends really quickly.

Q. Do you make your own food or order takeouts?
    A. Mostly it's food made my others and I warm them up later on.

Q. What are your plans for this summer holiday?
    A. I'm really busy with work this year, so there probably wouldn't be a holiday.

Source: [baidutvxq]

• Posted by cassiopeialeong   4 years ago · 29 Jul '10, 06:28am  
    cassiopeialeong
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 290
    • Posts 0
    • JPA age
      4 years

[TRANS] 100728 U-Know Yunho – “I Was Really Nervous About The Kiss Scene”
    U-Know Yunho (24 years old – Real name Jung Yunho) publicly expressed his apprehension towards the kissing scene.

U-Know Yunho will take the role of Prince Lee Shin in the Musical “Goong” this coming September at the Yong Theater of the National Museum Of Korea. He will play the cool and charismatic flower boy Lee Shin who unfolds a love story after his marriage in the Goong with an ordinary girl’s high school student Shin Chae Kyung.

In the individual interview included in MBN “Entertainment Magazine V.I.P” that is to be released on the 30th, with regards to questions involving the kiss scene, he expressed, “I anticipate it yet am nervous about it at the same time, because I can’t practice it without a practice partner! I will show everybody when the time comes. If I were to turn into a real crown prince, how would I handle it?” This creates a lot of curious thoughts about the kiss scene. He also said, “I want to do volunteer activities with my juniors,” showing his caring nature.

As a senior who holds great power in the singing world, U-Know Yunho have guidance to his juniors. He states, “I still miss the stage. I can’t recognize the new idols that come out, so I have to personally look them up. I’ve experienced in advance the depression a 30-40 year old man would encounter, so it is a really good experience. If the idols now can endure the difficulties and overcome them, then that would become a stepping stone towards their growing maturity.”

The release on the 30th includes the hot practices of the Musical “Goong” and Yunho’s ideal type, as well as an honest interview.

The Musical “Goong” is produced by the team at MBN, who also worked on “Couple of Fantasy”, “Boys Before Flowers”, among others.

(unrelated materials omitted)

source: [baidutvxq]
    translation credits: Supernike911@tohosomnia.net
    shared by: tohosomnia.net

• Posted by cassiopeialeong   4 years ago · 29 Jul '10, 06:30am  
    cassiopeialeong
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 290
    • Posts 0
    • JPA age
      4 years

[TRANS] 100728 Sungkyunkwan Scandal Awarded The Most Anticipated Drama With More Than 1/3 Of Vote
    >> Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sungkyunkwan Scandal earned #1 in the July 20 - July 27 ranking poll for the most anticipated drama for the bottom half of the year. It received 8681 votes out of a total of 25 370 votes.

The high in demand novel "The Days of Confucian Scholars at Sungkyunkwan" depicts 4 young people's love and friendship in Sungkyunkwan during the Chosun dynasty.

At the same time, SBS drama “My Girlfriend is a Fox" took 2nd place with 7341 votes. Hallyu wave celebrity Kim Hyun Joong's "Mischievous Kiss" took 3rd with 4141 votes. Other than these, dramas like "The Secret Garden" and others have also attracted attention to the poll.

Source: [baidutvxq]

• Posted by cassiopeialeong   4 years ago · 29 Jul '10, 06:33am  
    cassiopeialeong
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 290
    • Posts 0
    • JPA age
      4 years

[TRANS] 100724 SungKyunKwan Scandal Fanmeet Part 2

There were several high school and primary school students on the trip. Yoochun pointed at his face and said 'tyutyu' (Japanese way of saying 'bobo'). The girl kissed him on his cheek, leaving a smile on Yoochun's face. Yoochun then leaned over and kissed the little girl's forehead. He was so gentle keke~~ jealous! (explodes)

In truth, there were 2 male fans on the trip. When one of the male fans approached, he half-hugged, half shook hands with Yoochun and started back towards his seat. The girl standing behind him finished her 'touch' with Yoochun and ran to catch up with the boy, the two of them then walked back to their seats hand in hand.

Kekeke, so they were a couple.
    After seeing them, Yoochun smiled timidly.
    Perhaps he was slightly jealous.
    Everybody laughed.

I've been to several 'touch' meetings held by the five members, but most of the time there are people surrounding them, and so I get pushed and shoved. This time however, at Yoochun's, there were only 2 people standing by his side, so I was really able to stand there and look at him properly. Of course, I was also able to touch him. Yoochun looked sincerely at each person in line, touched them, and said thank you, he was extremely polite to everyone.

Perhaps it is because Yoochun has such a soothing effect on those around him, it was a perfect touch meeting.

This was the best touch meeting I had ever been to, and I'd really like to thank Yoochun.

I'd also like to thank him for the lunch ^^

That's all that happened at the fanmeeting, thank you for reading.

Credits: TVXQBaidu
    Trans by: dorfehh@DBSKnights

• Posted by cassiopeialeong   4 years ago · 29 Jul '10, 06:33am  
    cassiopeialeong
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 290
    • Posts 0
    • JPA age
      4 years

[TRANS] 100728 Micky Yoochun's Manager Accused Of Assault; The Truth REVEALED

READ THE WHOLE THING

[TRANS] 100728 Micky Yoochun's Manager Assaults Female Student
    "Pushed her shoulder" vs "Slapped her face" What is the Truth?

Both sides refuse to back down in the 'assault dispute' case surrounding the manager of singer and actor Micky Yoochun.

On the information sharing site 'Nate Pann', a netizen wrote on the 26th that Micky Yoochun's manager assaulted her younger sister and swore profusely at the siblings.

The netizen stated that she and her sister met Micky Yoochun by chance at a restaurant and explained that they got in a dispute with his manager, who was acting very hostile. According to the netizen, the manager swore at her younger sister, pushed her shoulder and slapped her on the face. She also stated that Micky Yoochun was watching the scene take place while laughing.

The netizen stressed that, "The CCTV footage of this happening has been attained and at least ten people, including my sister's friend, were there as witnesses." She also added, "My sister has been traumatized by this outright assault and we have no thought of coming to a settlement."

As the controversy increased for the issue, the netizen wrote another post holding her current thoughts as she said, "I know that I wrote the account from a subjective point of view because it happened to my sister," and "I wasn't trying to depreciate a celebrity, I was just trying to make it known what happened to my underage sister. I don't believe it's right to reveal the CCTV footage in the current circumstances."

The Southern Hwasung Police Station, who is in charge of this case, as stated, "We have not yet been able to check the CCTV footage to see if assault really took place."

When fans of Micky Yoochun saw this post, they questioned the credibility of the account as it was posted on 'Nate Pann', a site where there is no need to certify one's name and identity, and set out to find the truth behind the assault case. As assault by a manager can affect the image of Micky Yoochun, the fans took an active approach as they demanded the revealing of the CCTV footage and called the restaurant in question to figure out what had happened.

In this process, the situation became more clear as it was revealed that, "The girl sat in front of Micky Yoochun and stared at him intensely. The manager did not feel comfortable with the situation and stepped in. He asked her to move many times, which must have hurt the girl's feelings, because she swore as she stood up; this became the catalyst to the dispute."

Many posts rebutting the original post, with titles such as 'The explanation from the restaurant manager' and 'Post written by a fansite master after talking with Yoochun's manager', have spread very quickly.

The original poster has currently deleted all her posts in the site saying, "This case isn't something that should be fought over in here and made a fuss about, it's a problem that should be settled by the police.

On the other hand, Micky Yoochun's manager stated that he pushed the girl's shoulder but he never slapped her.

Source: [ntn+Yuaerubi]

• Posted by cassiopeialeong   4 years ago · 29 Jul '10, 06:34am  
    cassiopeialeong
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 290
    • Posts 0
    • JPA age
      4 years

[TRANS] 100728 Yoochun's Manager Caught In Assault Case... Police "Done With The Investigation"

TVXQ's Micky Yoochun has been caught in an assault case.

A netizen stated in an online forum on the 26th that her sister was assaulted by Micky Yoochun's manager.

This netizen stated that she was eating in a restaurant while looking at Micky Yoochun, when his manager swore at and slapped her sister.

She also added that the CCTV footage has been attained and she has no thought of coming to a settlement.

A representative of Micky Yoochun spoke in a telephone conversation with asiae and explained that, "Micky Yoochun and his manager were having their meal when the girls kept staring at them and taking Micky Yoochun's picture. So his manager said, 'If you keep staring at us, how can we eat in peace?' but the girls didn't stop their actions."

He followed by saying, "As the manager kept telling them to stop, the girl in question suddenly stood up and began to swear at the manager. He got mad, because he was being sworn at by a high school student much younger than him, and lightly pushed her on the shoulder as he said 'Don't use such vulgar language." And now she's saying that he slapped her." He also added that, "From checking the footage, it has been revealed that there was no slapping involved in the incident."

The Hwasung Police officials stated that, "We have called in the people in question and finished our investigation with them," and "We are currently gathering information to figure out the exact details of the situation."

Source: [asiae+Yuaerubi]

• Posted by cassiopeialeong   4 years ago · 29 Jul '10, 06:35am  
    cassiopeialeong
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 290
    • Posts 0
    • JPA age
      4 years

[TRANS] 100728 Yoochun's Manager "I Pushed Her Shoulder But I Didn't Slap Her"

(omitted)

The manager stated, "All that the CCTV footage showed was the pushing of the shoulder but there was no slapping that took place," and "A short 10 or 15 minute investigation has already taken place at the police station."

A witness of the case stated, "It looked like the student who claims to have been assaulted kept bothering Micky Yoochun by asking him, "Are you really Micky Yoochun?" over and over again," and "When the manager pushed her, she swore and ran away. There was no assault in the restaurant."

(omitted)

The police station stated, "The investigation for the case has been completed," and "The outline of the case will be revealed tomorrow (28th)."

Source: [edaily spn+Yuaerubi]

• Posted by cassiopeialeong   4 years ago · 29 Jul '10, 06:35am  
    cassiopeialeong
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 290
    • Posts 0
    • JPA age
      4 years

[TRANS] 100727 JaeJoong and Music
    On February 2010, TVXQ’s Hero JaeJoong was ranked number one on Japan’s CDTV ‘Most Wanted Lover’ chart (males).

In these recent years, Japan TBS music channel ‘CDTV’ had been constantly releasing the artists ranking for ‘Most Wanted Lover’ chart. But the top 20-chart that was released this 13th February, TVXQ’s Hero JaeJoong had won the first position. Though it is a non-music related chart, and the fact that it’s a chart that based on ‘popularity of music’ + ‘attractive of the stars’ + ‘influential ability’ that grade Japan popular groups and singers, therefore this results had surprised many Japan and Korea fans.

No matter how popular TVXQ is at Japan, local Japanese artists also have their own intrinsic strength, moreover their strong foundation. The voting result this time had not only gone beyond the Korea field (they had long gone beyond it), also gone beyond the international field, at the same time gone beyond the topic of shorten popularity, this is a good reflection of how much Japanese fans love TVXQ and Hero JaeJoong which is really interesting and amazing. Especially when the four members of TVXQ including JaeJoong himself had also successfully entered the top 10 chart (Micky YooChun at 3rd, ChoiKang ChangMin at 6th and Xiah JunSu at 7th), result in KAT-TUN, Arashi and other Japanese top group members ranking to drop a few places. In recent years, members of these groups had dominated the chart rankings. Therefore the result this year had created much impact on the fans.

Though this result is shocking, but to think about it clearly, it’s not something impossible too. To be frank, we have always find it weird, why our country (in this article it means Korea) and Asia have yet to be captured by JaeJoong’s charms and stage charisma completely. This person’s charm is beyond standard, till a point that you can’t calmly focus on his singing. People who attended their live concert for the first time whispered, “JaeJoong singing is this good woo!”, this kind of situation had happened for many times, impossible to explain them one by one.

Hero JaeJoong’ singing ability is not just averagely good, though Xiah JunSu’s singing ability had received the highest complements, however the strong duet formation by the two of them is then the powerful leading pillar of TVXQ. JaeJoong leads the group in coordinating the combination of voice, tone, volume, range, expression, interpretation of the song lyrics, leading choral composition, balance control, harmonizing each member as a lead vocal, there’s nothing to be picky about him. Not only that, he never stop learning and analyzing, searching for new type of singing method. In order to expand all different type of expression in music genres, every stage performance is just like experiments to him, putting his best to interact with the audiences, to input all his strength onto influencing the whole performance. It will take a long time to list down all JaeJoong’s musical talents, it would take some efforts to introduce them one by one. His look is the best in Asia, just his singing ability itself can also consider as the top in Asia too, even his attitude towards music, it’s the same as well.

What’s more alarming is that, his capability increased as time goes by. Recently, his creation pieces had also received lots of compliments, very outstanding. The album that TVXQ released last year included two pieces by Hero JaeJoong, consider as two of the most memorable pieces of the album. With self composed music and lyrics, which was really remarkable. Seems like this article is focusing on all the conventional kind of praising, however all that was listed above were magically the facts. Such dazzling combination of their charms as a celebrities and flexibility in music are something hard to believe even seeing with own eyes.

“Are what you said true?” there is people who asked, please take your time to experience is to confirm it. Start from 18th October 2008 “SBS Love Letter’ talk show, the song that Hero JaeJoong sang with ChoiKang ChangMin ‘Its Raining Men’ and ‘In The Still Of The Nite’ to experience it, and also the famous SMAP hit song ‘Lion Heart’ that was sang by TVXQ on 20th March 2009 on Japan FujiTV music show ‘Our Music’. In these program, Hero JaeJoong had showed that its no longer enough to use praises like ‘handsome’ and ‘sang it so well’, what he presented had gone beyond surreal, like a drama-like image. In addition to the ‘Boy Pop Factory ‘09’ that was broadcasted last year by FujiTV, the live performances together with Micky YooChun had also shown their sense of music as well.

The ranking of their Japan live tour DVD ’09 had never dropped on the sale chart, looking at the results of the CDTV ranking this time round, seems like every fans at Japan had recognized their talents, so it’s not surprising that almost every members have entered to the top 10 of the chart, because fans are people who appreciate the true value of the five after experiencing it themselves.

source: BaiduTVXQ + 피파니아닷컴
    translation: sshutingg @ OneTVXQ.com
    credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

• Posted by cassiopeialeong   4 years ago · 29 Jul '10, 06:37am  
    cassiopeialeong
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 290
    • Posts 0
    • JPA age
      4 years

[NEWS] Yoochun’s manager investigated for assault
    >> Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Singer/actor Micky Yoochun’s manager is currently being investigated for assault.

On July 26th, a netizen posted an assertive entry on information site, Nate Pann, claiming that his younger sibling was assaulted and had heard harsh profanity from Yoochun’s manager. This post exploded subsequently because of the content and received a hot response on the internet, besides its possibility of being inauthentic.

The writer of the post explained that his younger sibling had met Yoochun at a snack bar by chance. There, the manager became hostile and began to argue. Eventually, the manager even hit the sibling on the cheek. The writer added that he had CCTV footage and witnesses to prove his story. This netizen stated that he could not comprehend the unbelievable behavior being showed by Yoochun’s manager.

However, Micky Yoochun’s side claimed otherwise.

On the 27th, Yoochun’s manager revealed to Newsen in a phone interview saying, “I didn’t hit, all I did was push… The push has been exaggerated to assault. They were pushed in efforts to keep back the crowding fans… I am currently being investigated by the police… What the opposing side is claiming is definitely not the truth.”

This event is currently being investigated by the Gyeonggi-do police.

Source: Newsen
    Trans by: CHLOEJN @ allkpop

• Posted by cassiopeialeong   4 years ago · 29 Jul '10, 06:38am  
    cassiopeialeong
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 290
    • Posts 0
    • JPA age
      4 years

[TRANS] 100726 The Reason Why TVXQ Attracts Many Audiences in Japan

photo credit: as tagged

SBS E! News Korea Star Q10’s summer series ‘Summer Special – Promoting Korean Idol Groups’ will show the many idol groups that have succeeded in the Japanese entertainment Industry.

Today in Japan, there is a saying, ‘The entertainment industry cannot survive without idol groups’ that shows the idol groups’ high level of activity.

Within these idol groups, there is one that has high popularity in Korea and has achieved great success in Japan; they are TVXQ.

TVXQ, who were not able to appear in TV shows due to the language barrier when they first arrived in Japan, started little by little on local channels. Now they are able to perform and act in popular programs in Japan, showing more of their charm.

This episode will air on the 14th. Note: Probably on August?

• Posted by cassiopeialeong   4 years ago · 29 Jul '10, 06:39am  
    cassiopeialeong
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 290
    • Posts 0
    • JPA age
      4 years

[INFO] 100726 “THANKSGIVING LIVE IN DOME” New Release
    >> Monday, July 26, 2010

JUNSU/JEJUNG/YUCHUN has made a tremendous record, attendance of 200000 in dome concerts of Tokyo/Osaka and live digest video access of 1300000. The dome concert of the last day is recorded!

September 8, 2010 On Sale
    “THANKSGIVING LIVE IN DOME (tentative name)”
    JUNSU/JEJUNG/YUCHUN

¥5,800(including tax)
    RZBD-46642~3
    【Initial benefits】
    Back stage video
    with wrapping

【Contents】
    Itsudatte Kimini
    Shelter
    Kimiga Ireba~Beautiful Love~
    Kanashimino Yukue
    Kimino Tameni
    TOKYO LOVELIGHT (Live ver.)
    been so long [Special Guest : LISA]
    Rainy Blue
    Kimiga Irudakede
    I have nothing
    My Girlfriend
    Maze
    XIAHTIC
    COLORS~Melody and Harmony~
    Get Ready
    Long Way

[Encore]
    Intoxication
    W

[Special]
    Making Movie
    Backstage Movie *Initial product only

JUNSU/JEJUNG/YUCHUN has made a tremendous record, attendance of 200000 in dome concerts of Tokyo/Osaka and live digest video delivery access of 1300000. They will start their Japanese activities by this mini album, which includes the 4 new songs that were first introduced at the dome concert!

September 8, 2010 On Sale
    “Title not decided yet”
    JUNSU/JEJUNG/YUCHUN

■MINIAL+DVD 2,800yen(including tax) RZCD-46640/B

【MINIAL】※Song order not decided yet
    1. Itsudatte Kimini
    2. Get Ready
    3. Long Way
    4. W
    5. Itsudatte Kimini (Instrumental)
    6. Get Ready (Instrumental)
    7. Long Way (Instrumental)
    8. W (Instrumental)

【DVD】
    “THANKSGIVING LIVE IN DOME” Rehearsal Movie (tentative)
    ※Notice:This will be the long version of the “Making Movie” of the Live DVD

[Initial Benefits]
    Jacket size card (4 versions. 1 version randomly enclosed)

■MINIAL 2,300yen(including tax) RZCD-46641

【MINIAL】※Song order not decided yet
    1. Itsudatte Kimini
    2. Get Ready
    3. Long Way
    4. W
    5. Itsudatte Kimini (Floor on the Intelligence Remix)
    6. Get Ready (Caramel Pod Remix)
    7. Long Way (DAISHI DANCE Remix)
    8. W (Re-Arrange ver.)
    9. Itsudatte Kimini (THANKSGIVING LIVE IN DOME ver.)
    10. Get Ready (THANKSGIVING LIVE IN DOME ver.)
    11. Long Way (THANKSGIVING LIVE IN DOME ver.)
    12. W (THANKSGIVING LIVE IN DOME ver.)

[Initial Benefits]
    Jacket size card (4 versions. 1 version randomly enclosed)

source: JUNSU JEJUNG YUCHUN official website
    translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
    special thanks: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com
    credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

• Posted by cassiopeialeong   4 years ago · 30 Jul '10, 06:40am  
    cassiopeialeong
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 290
    • Posts 0
    • JPA age
      4 years

[TRANS] 100729 Yoochun Kissed A Little Girl!
    Does everyone still remember the touch meeting in 2007’s Summer Dream?

Yoochun saw this little girl, and called her over to kiss his face. The shy little girl went over and kissed Yoochun’s face in the cutest way, and even said ‘byebye!’ to him!

During the SungKyunKwan Scandal’s fan meeting on 24th July, there was also a little child who pouted her lips towards Yoochun and asked for a kiss, and she succeeded! Yoochun even returned her a kiss on the forehead! Simply jealous!

To see such a gentle man who loves his mother, his younger brother, little children and animals…how many of such men can there be out there?

Source: Mr Park + baiduTVXQ
    Translation: kimuchi3005 @ OneTVXQ.com
    Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

• Posted by cassiopeialeong   4 years ago · 30 Jul '10, 06:41am  
    cassiopeialeong
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 290
    • Posts 0
    • JPA age
      4 years

[TRANS] 100729 Changmin's Ultimate Choice Part 2
    >> Thursday, July 29, 2010

His choice is...
    Changmin's Ultimate Choice Part 2

The magazine's August issue commences with Changmin's "Final Choice" Game! Starting from this week, it will be divided into 4 parts and delivered weekly. Changmin’s daily life and his unknown character will be exposed! Part 3 will be up on 5 August!

Question 5

When buying clothes...

Won't be confused and decide immediately or Will wander about

Answer: Will wander about
    "I recently bought a coat but worried for 2 days about whether I should buy or not." With regards to the rate at which he wanders around when shopping, "I practically won't buy any particular style out of impulse," answering it in the way of a super star. This is actually really humble~

Question 6

If you were to be reborn...
    Male or Female

Answer: Male
    "As expected, I still like the life of a man," Changmin answered us swiftly. When asked about whether he has no interest in a woman's life, "Of course, you can't say that I have no interest at all, but I like me as a man, meeting with woman," explaining himself.

Question 7

When in a relationship...
    Will you be the initiator or Do you like being the one who's chased

Answer: Both are fine
    Up until now there have been a whirlwind of romances. "Hmmm..." After pondering over it for a while, he finally answered with "both are fine." Realistically, which one is more common? "It really is half and half", answering us this way.

Question 8

The shop that you will choose when going on a date is...
    A restaurant with a nice ambiance or Rotisserie

Answer: If the both of us are having fun, a restaurant
    "As long as there is an occasion where it's just 2 people, I'll definitely choose a restaurant." A meat-roasting date would be a lot of people having fun. "Also, when we're roasting meat, a lot of people are there, so there would be many types of food to eat!"

Source: [ELLEGirl Website + baidutvxq]

• Posted by cassiopeialeong   4 years ago · 30 Jul '10, 06:48am  
    cassiopeialeong
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 290
    • Posts 0
    • JPA age
      4 years

[TRANS] 100723 KBS joy – Illegal TVXQ Fan
    >> Friday, July 30, 2010

First of all, the girl in white is said to be a new sasaeng, I think she’s the reporter. Let’s call the short haired girl, girl A, the long haired girl, girl B, and the newbie (reporter?), girl C. Please note that there are a lot of cuts in the documentary and we also hear the voices of the guests who are commenting at the same time.

@ 00:44
    They are at KBS Music Bank recording and girl C asked the girls to tell her what she should know and do (about the sasaeng actions).

Cut – Girl B: Bodyguards? Those guys don’t even go to the bathrooms.”

Cut – Girl A says that once Yoochun took her memory card and dropped it in the coffee.

Caption: They accept and understand their oppa tough action.

Then girl B explained that somedays, he’s Angel Yoochun, and the other days, he’s Evil Yoochun.

@01:42
    Girl A received a text about Yunho who’s in the practice room. Girl C asked if they can go there now but somehow, they don’t.

@02:15
    They passed by Yoochun’s house, we see the whole family members’ cars, girl A said when YC was in the mood, he took his dog Harang for a walk. Since bodygard said that Yoochun left this morning, Girl B thought they rather went to see Jaejoong.

@ 03:05
    They explained the system of the taxis: they are drivers who allow their services to the sasaeng, they called them sasaeng-taxis, and that’s the 1st car they saw when arrived at destination.

That’s where they met their unnie who was waiting for JJ. Girl A/B (?) asked her if Jaejoong got upset again, but she said no, she got a problem with the security guy (not sure because of the video cut).

When they were in the car, the talk dealt with Jaejoong being at SS501 Kim HyunJoong parents’ house. Then they stopped trying to meet him.

@04:21
    Girl A read Yoochun and Yunho daily life, confirmed that YC backpacked his stuff and left for JeonJu (in Jeolla, South of Seoul) and YH was at movies. The girl on phone was stalking to YH and CM dorm (there’s another team over there).

@04:47
    They were in front of Junsu’s house. Girl B called a sasaeng-taxi (sataex) telling him that she had to go to see Yunho, and she tried to get news about Junsu, but she got nothing from him. (that’s part is hilarious)

@05:50
    The girls finally got some news from the ‘sataex’, Yunho was at a café. They drove over there, found him and took their pics until he left in his car.

video credit: HoLoveMin
    translation credits: kenoa@sharingyoochun
    shared by: sharingyoochun.net + DBSKnights[edit]Last edit by cassiopeialeong on Friday 30 Jul, 2010 at 02:48 +2.8%[/edit]

• Posted by cassiopeialeong   4 years ago · 30 Jul '10, 06:55am  
    cassiopeialeong
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 290
    • Posts 0
    • JPA age
      4 years

[TRANS] 100728 Jaejoong at KT&G Center in Daegu

Dance Master Class at the KT&G Center of Daegu

Kim SeungHyeon who work with TVXQ and other groups was teaching in Daegu during July.
    Jaejoong was there at the same time.

source: www.sangsanguniv.com
    trans by: kenoa@sharingyoochun
    shared by: kenoa@sharingyoochun + DBSKnights

I guess Jaejoong didn't cut his hair.. xD

[edit]Last edit by cassiopeialeong on Friday 30 Jul, 2010 at 02:55 +5.8%[/edit]

Post a reply

an account to post a reply. Already have an account? to post a reply in this topic.

official topic   ·   created by shaheeda19   ·   335 posts

About Tohoshinki

Band nameTohoshinki
Band typeboyband (2 members)
Debut1 January, 2004 (active)
LabelSM Entertainment, Rhythm Zone
Official websitehttp://www.tvxq.com (int...
Official profile
Bookmark account or
  • Rank
  • In news
  • Houses sold
  • Forum posts
  • Lyrics
  • Albums
  • Singles
  • Events
  • Videos

Meet new Asian friends! Join FREE!