You have turned off JavaScript in your browser.
Enable JavaScript in your browsers preferences to make use of all the advanced features of JpopAsia.com
[Artist] Leeteuk (Super Junior)

Posts in [Artist] Leeteuk (Super Junior)

official topic   ·   created by Miki   ·   134 posts
  • Posted by xoxoTiNa   5 years ago · 22 Oct '09, 12:05pm  
    xoxoTiNa
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 155
    • Shares 1
    • Posts 241
    • JPA age
      5 years

waaah i hope Leeteuk oppa isnt really blaming (at some point) himself about Kangin oppa's issues right now.. i feel bad that these things are happening and that netizens are attacking them.. :RBcrying:

bogoshipda......
  • Posted by frisou94   5 years ago · 22 Oct '09, 13:17pm  
    frisou94
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 83,671
    • Shares 35
    • Posts 1,938
    • JPA age
      5 years

Quote by jayne1687
    yea leeteuk and kyuhyun wasn't in the movie because of the accident. they made it look like teukie played the panda in the movie since he's the one wearing the panda suit at the end but the members revealed that it was wookie who played the panda in the movie. i saw in youtube that teukie just got out of the hospital when he went to the shooting of the music video for the movie and he wanted to join so they made him the panda.

Wookie Was The Pandaaa !? A Bit Unexpected For Me :giggle: He Did Greaat Though :smilec: And It's Always Fun To See How Teukie Is Dedicated To His Band Ans Members :lovec:

TEUKIE FIGHTING <3<3<3

• Posted by Eunna   5 years ago · 22 Oct '09, 14:03pm  
    Eunna
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 278
    • Shares 1
    • Posts 392
    • JPA age
      5 years

I'm really getting saddened whenever I see Eeteuk cry because of Kangin's incident. He really cares for his members. And no, I'm not blaming Kangin for his emotional hurts. <3

Eeteuk looked like he was forcing a smile in SS2 Shanghai. He even cried when he was singing Kangin's part. He's such a caring leader. <3

says B-I-G to the BANG!
  • Posted by songhyorin   5 years ago · 26 Oct '09, 04:51am  
    songhyorin
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 1,495
    • Posts 0
    • JPA age
      5 years

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!! Neomu MEOTJYEO n KYOPTA :RBcrying: !!!! I cried everytyme think of him :RBblush: !! Oppa Na Saranghae arayo?? OPPA!!!

• Posted by jayne1687   5 years ago · 14 Nov '09, 12:11pm  
    jayne1687
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 540
    • Posts 102
    • JPA age
      5 years

Quote by frisou94
    [Quote by jayne1687]

Wookie Was The Pandaaa !? A Bit Unexpected For Me :giggle: He Did Greaat Though :smilec: And It's Always Fun To See How Teukie Is Dedicated To His Band Ans Members :lovec:

TEUKIE FIGHTING <3<3<3

i know. there was even a video where he showed up on the set when they were shooting the last part and he show his back which was covered in gauze but he still managed to smile and laugh.

the next hallyu star! :D
  • Posted by frisou94   5 years ago · 14 Nov '09, 19:26pm  
    frisou94
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 83,671
    • Shares 35
    • Posts 1,938
    • JPA age
      5 years

AWWw Poor Wookie :embarassed: But He Did Greaat Anywayy <3 :lovec:
    I Wish Teukie Was In The Movie Though <3

• Posted by jayne1687   5 years ago · 15 Nov '09, 05:12am  
    jayne1687
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 540
    • Posts 102
    • JPA age
      5 years

Quote by frisou94
    AWWw Poor Wookie :embarassed: But He Did Greaat Anywayy <3 :lovec:
    I Wish Teukie Was In The Movie Though <3

me too. i didn't know super junior yet when i watched that movie. but if teukie was there, he would've caught my eye for sure. :)

• Posted by frisou94   5 years ago · 15 Nov '09, 05:14am  
    frisou94
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 83,671
    • Shares 35
    • Posts 1,938
    • JPA age
      5 years

I Wish Kyuhyun Oppa~ And Teukie Could've Been There Too :RBfrown: It Would Have Made This Movie Even More AWWesomee :lovec: And It's "Special" That It Was The Oldest And Youngest That Were Missing :surprised: Saranghae Teukie && Kyuhyunnìe <3<3

• Posted by KirstiLeigh   5 years ago · 02 Dec '09, 02:52am  
    KirstiLeigh
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 67
    • Posts 99
    • JPA age
      5 years

Leeteuk was the panda at the end during wonder boy though which was nice but i have to agree it would've been more awesome if they were there too :smilec:

happy but slightly annoyed with exam results
  • Posted by frisou94   5 years ago · 03 Dec '09, 02:20am  
    frisou94
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 83,671
    • Shares 35
    • Posts 1,938
    • JPA age
      5 years

It's ALWAYS Muuuuuuch Better When Everyone Takes Part In Their Projects :boogie: :lovec: Or Else It Doesn't Reach The AWWEsomeeness Level It Should :blankstare: :no: And Teukie Can't Ever Be Left Aside Too :smilec:

• Posted by jayne1687   5 years ago · 05 Dec '09, 02:39am  
    jayne1687
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 540
    • Posts 102
    • JPA age
      5 years

Quote by frisou94
    It's ALWAYS Muuuuuuch Better When Everyone Takes Part In Their Projects :boogie: :lovec: Or Else It Doesn't Reach The AWWEsomeeness Level It Should :blankstare: :no: And Teukie Can't Ever Be Left Aside Too :smilec:

agree. super junior would be more handsome if they're complete. the members say so themselves :)
    it's like "super junior" when they're incomplete in their projects and "SUPER JUNIOR" when they're complete. get it? lol :wink: :wink: :wink:

• Posted by frisou94   5 years ago · 05 Dec '09, 19:21pm  
    frisou94
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 83,671
    • Shares 35
    • Posts 1,938
    • JPA age
      5 years

HaHaa I Like How You Presented It :laughing: :D
    Teukie Take Care Of Everyone <3 :lovec:

• Posted by sunniday   5 years ago · 31 Dec '09, 22:22pm  
    sunniday
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 1,793
    • Posts 0
    • JPA age
      4 years

chu~ Leeteuk *sigh* i luv him he's my first luv.... when it came to k-pop, he caught my attention in the Sorry Sorry Mv, i luv almost everything about him.. i just adore his laugh :RBblush:

• Posted by abbyeepinkish13   5 years ago · 01 Jan '10, 03:39am  
    abbyeepinkish13
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 3,031
    • Posts 170
    • JPA age
      5 years

Quote by KirstiLeigh
    Leeteuk was the panda at the end during wonder boy though which was nice but i have to agree it would've been more awesome if they were there too :smilec:

Actually Leeteuk was only the panda at the end.
    Ryeowook was the one who played the panda most of the time.
    When they danced "Wonder Boy", they thought that Ryeowook had two characters and someone should be in the panda suit.
    Then Leeteuk volunteered because he was getting better from the accident that happened. =)

hibernating. Ssh!! :]
  • Posted by frisou94   5 years ago · 01 Jan '10, 07:16am  
    frisou94
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 83,671
    • Shares 35
    • Posts 1,938
    • JPA age
      5 years

Quote by sunniday
    chu~ Leeteuk *sigh* i luv him he's my first luv.... when it came to k-pop, he caught my attention in the Sorry Sorry Mv, i luv almost everything about him.. i just adore his laugh :RBblush:

He Does Have Some Special Laugh :laughing: It Feels Good To Hear It Too Because Of How It Sounds So Cheerful And Happy <3 :giggle: :smilec: :lovec:

Teukie FIGHTING !!

• Posted by CarrieKittyChan   5 years ago · 01 Jan '10, 23:04pm  
    CarrieKittyChan
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 210
    • Posts 158
    • JPA age
      5 years

Teukie's laugh is my message ringtone and it makes me and Neeve burst out laughing every time I get a message ^^

• Posted by jayne1687   5 years ago · 04 Jan '10, 07:25am  
    jayne1687
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 540
    • Posts 102
    • JPA age
      5 years

Quote by CarrieKittyChan
    Teukie's laugh is my message ringtone and it makes me and Neeve burst out laughing every time I get a message ^^

aww.. i want this as my message tone too...

• Posted by Miki CREW   5 years ago · 26 Jan '10, 17:35pm  
    Miki
    • I'm a chick
    • Jpops 1,335,199
    • Shares 2,778
    • Posts 14,727
    • JPA age
      6 years

I am sure you will enjoy this!!!
    What happened to shy Siwon? lol At least he gave Leeteuk his shirt after that. Too late, we managed to see his butt :D

http://sookyeong.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/1274521.jpg
    http://sookyeong.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/j.jpg

Scary Mod. S ALL.
  • Posted by lishen   5 years ago · 15 Feb '10, 01:53am  
    lishen
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 2,927
    • Shares 4
    • Posts 1,957
    • JPA age
      6 years

[NEWS] Leeteuk, “I cried seeing my juniors DBSK debut first”

Super Junior leader Lee Teuk talks about how he has cried looking at his juniors Dong Bang Shin Ki debut before himself few years back.

Lee Teuk will be featured on SBS E!TV ‘Jo HyungGi and Park JoonKyu’s Brother Restaurant’ to be aired on 17th February as the first customer to the restaurant.

Lee Teuk revealed on the show, “I was set to debut as part of a 5-member group in June 2002. But with Worldcup which shook the whole nation, the debut was pushed backwards, and I had to see junior trainees Dong Bang Shin Ki debut before myself.”

He added, “I congratulated coolly them on their debut, but I cried on my way home in the bus.”

Lee Teuk will also share the hard times he went through during his trainee days and also life now as leader Lee Teuk on the show.

The show is set to air at midnight on 18th February.

Source: Newsen
    Credit: K bites

jundooseob
  • Posted by frisou94   5 years ago · 17 Feb '10, 00:49am  
    frisou94
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 83,671
    • Shares 35
    • Posts 1,938
    • JPA age
      5 years

AWWwww Teukieeee :RBcrying: It Must Really Have Been A Hard Time :RBfrown: We Can Only Imagine How It's Disappointing For An Artist To Be Told Like «Sorry We Were To Have You Debut ,, But It's Not The Right Time» :embarassed: But Honestly I'm Glad That They Waited And Had Him Debut As The Leader Of Super Junior <33 Because If He Had Debuted Back Then ,, We Most Likelyy Wouldn't Even Know Of That AWWesomee Laugh ,, Hilariouus Personality And Amazing MC Skills Of His <3333 :lovec: Teukie We Love YOuuu !!

Post a reply

an account to post a reply. Already have an account? to post a reply in this topic.

official topic   ·   created by Miki   ·   134 posts

About Leeteuk

Real namePark Jung Su
Gendermale
Birthday1 July, 1983
Main occupationsinger (active)
Official websitehttp://superjunior.smtow...
Official Twitterspecial1004
Official profile
Bookmark account or
  • Rank
  • In news
  • Houses sold
  • Forum posts
  • Lyrics
  • Albums
  • Singles
  • Events
  • Videos