You have turned off JavaScript in your browser.
Enable JavaScript in your browsers preferences to make use of all the advanced features of JpopAsia.com
[Artist] Jaebeom (2PM)

Posts in [Artist] Jaebeom (2PM)

official topic   ·   created by Miki   ·   125 posts
  • Posted by NingyoHime   5 years ago · 25 Feb '10, 19:45pm  
    NingyoHime
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 1,280
    • Shares 15
    • Posts 547
    • JPA age
      4 years

[NEWS]Jaebeom is not returning to 2PM

http://www.allkpop.com.lg1x1.simplecdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/20100225_2pm_1-460x292.jpg

Yes. The worst has happened.

2PM’s leader Park Jaebeom has quit for good, after it was announced on JYPE’s website on February 25th, Hottests in Korea and from all over the world are in shock.

Excerpts from JYP Entertainment’s online letter:

“On December 22nd, 2009, Jaebeom confessed to Jung Wook representative that he had done something wrong during Again and Again promotions. Apparently, it was far more serious than his MySpace controversy.

The six other members were not notified then as they were busy with year-end activities. On January 3rd, 2010, everyone of us (along with the members) sat down for a discussion and came to an agreement 3 days later that it was no longer possible for Park Jaebeom to continue activities along with 2PM.

We thus decided to terminate our exclusive contract with Jaebeom.”

JYPE stated that Jaebeom’s social impulses were a private matter and will not be revealed. They expressed that it was difficult to reveal the details of Park Jaebeom’s offenders who had intruded into his privacy and posted the comments.

JYPE had planned for Jaebeom’s comeback back in November 2009, with the idea of a return in April 2010, to which Jaebeom himself agreed. The plan was for Jaebeom to return to Korea in the 3rd week of February 2010 and have a press conference before resuming activities with 2PM in April. This comeback news were all kept secret, with the aim of protecting Jaebeom and 2PM. But it has now all become void.

----------------------------------------------

credit: allkpop

• Posted by NingyoHime   5 years ago · 25 Feb '10, 19:48pm  
    NingyoHime
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 1,280
    • Shares 15
    • Posts 547
    • JPA age
      4 years

i found some interesting comments on the same page too.

1.)without jay its not called 2pm they should just call themselves 159pm from now on. i dont get why jype had to include that he did something worst than his myspace comments???? he could of left that out…. i think everyone knows that jype is up to no good. hope khottest fight for jay!!! and if guys didnt read some of the insider info.. they say that it is not the real reason for him to leave, jype wants to hide something from the public so they used jay….ALL HOTTESTS WILL SUPPORT YOU FOREVER JAY!! hope he joins yg because nobody wants to waste all the talent that he has to offer.

2.)

it’s raining all over the world..
    and i can not believe this. even t hough it was taking some time for jay to come back, i was willingly believing he was coming back. any day now. and now..jype..you suck.

five years later…
    jype will admit that this “personal” reason was all a lie and used to keep jype from being overly bashed by the hottests because they’re afraid of jay being back and perhaps causing some loss in profit…it’s all in the best interest of the company, right?
    -----------------------------------\\

my comments: wow. i didnt know that Jype was a bad company. first SMEnt. and now Jype......wow

• Posted by kawaiicupie16   5 years ago · 26 Feb '10, 23:21pm  
    kawaiicupie16
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 3,034
    • Shares 3
    • Posts 272
    • JPA age
      5 years

I was never a big 2pm fan but i've been following what's going on with Jay and i feel bad for the guy. He makes one mistake and then its used against him. That's messed up. I hope he finds success in the future :)[edit]Last edit by kawaiicupie16 on Friday 26 Feb, 2010 at 18:21 +3.5%[/edit]

What it do?!
  • Posted by Jermima   5 years ago · 27 Feb '10, 14:30pm  
    Jermima
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 18,790
    • Shares 16
    • Posts 146
    • JPA age
      5 years

I cryed when I found out that Jae isn't coming back to complete 2pm :RBcrying:
    I know that 2pm have really progressed as a group recently and their popularity is soaring high, but I think that if Jae did comeback they would be even better!

Good Luck Jae!

Happy new year :D
  • Posted by patja   5 years ago · 28 Feb '10, 13:41pm  
    patja
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 18,264
    • Shares 2
    • Posts 2,110
    • JPA age
      5 years

now it's all clear, there's no possibility of him returning to 2PM. T.T
    and some Hottests are making things worse, bashing the other members and so on... I think it's just plain stupid -.-'

but it looks like Jay is doing pretty good, it's been reported that he's going to be featured in his friend's album and maybe even participate in ABDC with Art of Movement! good luck to him :D

• Posted by anri   5 years ago · 28 Feb '10, 18:12pm  
    anri
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 535
    • Posts 109
    • JPA age
      5 years

i never really got into 2pm, not that i ddn't like them, i just ddn't really wanna listen to them?
    but i've been keeping up-to-date with all the news, and i can't help but feel bad for jaebeom and all the members of 2pm.
    jaebeom must feel really bad. in a way, it's kinda his fault that all this is happening...and i don't think there's any turning back now. what he really needs right now, is his fans to support him and his decisions...yet they're doing exactly the opposite. the fans are like turning anti's over-night: bashing on the 2pm members, bringing up photos of 2pm's past.
    like the members really had a say about all this?
    it was jae's decision to leave, not the members.
    and now that jae is gone, none of the fans really care about 2pm anymore. which is unfair for the rest of the 2pm members. they worked hard to get where they are at, and almost over night it's all just crumbling down on them. it's gonna be hard to rebuild their career now...
    if hottests were ever true fans in the first place, they need to protect their dear 2pm members and support them.
    i'll keep hoping that all the members make it out of this ok and this will all one day just become a part of the past.

...-yawn-
  • Posted by Arichana   5 years ago · 01 Mar '10, 18:55pm  
    Arichana
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 1,580
    • Posts 98
    • JPA age
      4 years

Its sad he isnt coming back. Im sorry to say this but i feel his decision is abit stupid, he got alot of ppl who was waiting for him and who forgave him...but its his decision, if he wanted it to be that way, i got nothing to say. Its not completly true that all the fans r turning antis, its true some r but u cant forget all the others who still want to support 2pm and Jay.

wouf wouf
  • Posted by Karensmatik   5 years ago · 01 Mar '10, 20:26pm  
    Karensmatik
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 131,661
    • Shares 26
    • Posts 1,533
    • JPA age
      5 years

I don't want to know what Jae did that was SO unforgivable for gossip or anything, but I do want to know what is was JUST because I'd like to know. The whole situation is quite sad. I know just about everyone was waiting for him to come back; others had already become accustomed to a 6 member 2PM. I just wish him the best and I hope nothing ill comes his way and eventually this will all be behind him, 2PM and JYPE.

• Posted by patja   5 years ago · 01 Mar '10, 20:39pm  
    patja
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 18,264
    • Shares 2
    • Posts 2,110
    • JPA age
      5 years

Quote by Karensmatik
    I don't want to know what Jae did that was SO unforgivable for gossip or anything, but I do want to know what is was JUST because I'd like to know. The whole situation is quite sad. I know just about everyone was waiting for him to come back; others had already become accustomed to a 6 member 2PM. I just wish him the best and I hope nothing ill comes his way and eventually this will all be behind him, 2PM and JYPE.

actually I'd like to know it too, it's just curiosity. but on the other side, everyone who does thinks it's better not to reveal it. the 2PM boys felt bad and disappointed and they hated to hear what he's done, so we'd probably feel the same way. of course the real fans would forgive Jay, because everyone makes mistakes, but it could ruin his image in general, so I think the decision they made was right :)

• Posted by Skeyume   5 years ago · 25 Mar '10, 21:30pm  
    Skeyume
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 2,385
    • Shares 49
    • Posts 465
    • JPA age
      5 years

Have you guys checked out the fanmade album dedicated to Jaebeom????

--------
    Professional artists aren’t the only ones capable of releasing fine art music; mighty fans are too. The album titled For-Jay, produced / written / composed / sung by fans of Jaebeom, was officially released through websites where k-pop music is sold.

The project to create such an album began back in January when a netizen opened up a cafe to recruit musically talented fans. These hardcore fans then self-created all the consisting tracks and even the teaser videos by hand.

The tracks include, For You (너에게), One Step at A Time (한걸음씩), and With All My Heart.

The head of the community revealed, “This album has nothing to do with the ongoing boycotts. It is our last gift to Park Jaebeom. All the incoming profits made through the sales will go directly to charity under Jay’s name.”

Source: allkpop

For you (still with you)

One step at a time

I gotta say.. they're pretty good actually :D
    it's really nice to see them :)

• Posted by NichkhunLover0x   4 years ago · 10 Jun '10, 06:09am  
    NichkhunLover0x
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 12,177
    • Shares 6
    • Posts 4,898
    • JPA age
      5 years

100609 Jay will not be holding a press conference in Korea @jaybumaom

With the return of 2PM's former leader Jaebum through 3D movie 'Hype Nation,' it has been revealed that he will not be making a public statement.

An associate of Hype Nation stated on the 10th, "We will not be holding a press conference. We have come to the opinion that if we were to open a press conference for Jaebum in Korea, the focus will be put on his private life and not the movie so we will not be preparing one."

Omitted controversy summary.

However, it has only been a one sided reveal from the company so far and Jaebum has not made a clarification statement regarding his private life mistake. With news of his return to the celebrity industry, many have been wondering whether he will be making a statement regarding it. Naturally, the focus has been put on whether Jaebum will be holding interviews and press conferences in Korea.

However, the associate went on to state, "If Jaebum were to participate in interviews or press conferences, it's impossible for people to not ask about his private life. The attention of the fans might be pushed to his private life instead of the movie. It's a judgment made by the team that it will not be of any benefit to the movie at all."

CREDITS : EDAILY (SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

100609 More details on why Jay's return is delayed @jaybumaom

Male group 2PM's former leader Park Jaebum's return to Korea will be delayed.

An associate of 'Hype Nation' spoke with OSEN on the 9th through a phone interview and stated, "Jaebum will be entering Korea in the middle of June. We will notify you when the date is confirmed."

Is there a special reason for the delay? Regarding this, he revealed, "Germany's '3D Recording' team will be in Korea on the 15th. The production team must finish setting up in order for us to begin filming so we have naturally delayed Jaebum's entry as well."

Jaebum was originally set to enter in the first week of June for the crank in on the 14th. However, plans have changed.

The associate went on to reveal, "We planned to film for about two months and a half but because of the postponement in schedules, it will be a lot tighter than expected. No matter how fast we film, it will be delayed by about 4 to 5 days."

It has been expected for many fans to be present at the airport. The producer stated, "There are already 2,000 fanclub members registered to be present at the airport. We're getting a lot of questions about it. Because there will be so many people present, I don't think we'll be able to hold a separate press conference."

Omitted plot summary.

The producer for the music videos of Backstreet Boys and N'Sync has also received an award for MTV Music Video and will be the director for Hype Nation. The project has a total of $20 million invested and will be released in 3D. Universal Pictures will be releasing it world wide and is expected to be out by the last half of this year.

CREDITS : OSEN (SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

• Posted by NichkhunLover0x   4 years ago · 22 Jun '10, 17:23pm  
    NichkhunLover0x
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 12,177
    • Shares 6
    • Posts 4,898
    • JPA age
      5 years

2PM의 전 멤버 재범이 주연을 맡을 미국 영화 '하이프네이션'의 첫 촬영이 하루 연기됐다.

22일 '하이프네이션' 관계자에 따르면 이 작품은 당초 오는 23일 국내에서 첫 촬영에 돌입할 예정이었다. 하지만 국내 촬영 장소 섭외 등이 다소 늦어지면서 예정보다 하루 늦은 24일부터 크랭크인하기로 결정했다.

'하이프네 이션' 관계자는 이날 오후 머니투데이 스타뉴스에 "첫 촬영은 24일로 확정됐다"라며 "재범은 첫 날 촬영에는 나서지 않지만, 곧 자신의 출연분 촬영에 임할 것"이라고 밝혔다.

재범이 주연으로 나설 '하이프네이션'은 비보이들의 애환과 성공을 그릴 작품이다. 재범은 이번 영화 촬영에 임하기 위해 9개월 만인 지난 18일 한국을 다시 찾았다.

Hype Nation's crank in delayed again to the 24th

2PM's former member's lead role movie 'Hype Nation' has been delayed by a day.

According to an associate on the 22nd, the film was set to begin filming on the 23rd but due to a delay in location castings, the crank in has been delayed by a day to the 24th.

A Hype Nation associate spoke with Star News this afternoon and stated, "It has been confirmed that the first day of filming will be the 24th. Jaebum will not be a part of the scene to be filmed that day but he will be taking part in the filmings relevant to his scenes."

22일 '하이프네이션' 측 관계자는 OSEN과의 전화통화에서 "당초 23일 국내에서 첫 촬영을 시작할 예정이었지만 국내 촬영 장소 섭외, 날씨 등의 이유로 예정보다 하루 늦은 24일부터 촬영을 시작하기로 했다"고 밝혔다.

On the 22nd, an associate of Hype Nation spoke with OSEN over the phone and stated, "The first filming was set to start on the 23rd but due to a delay in location castings and the weather, it will be delayed to the 24th."

CREDITS : STAR NEWS, OSEN (SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

• Posted by NichkhunLover0x   4 years ago · 09 Jul '10, 16:07pm  
    NichkhunLover0x
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 12,177
    • Shares 6
    • Posts 4,898
    • JPA age
      5 years

Jaebum who has gone to Sidus, companies who still long for him

After finalizing contract negotiations with Sidus HQ, it has been revealed that ex-2PM member Jaebum (real name Park JaeBum) received many love calls from other large, well-known management agencies.

According to several officials in the entertainment industry, “Jaebum received love calls before joining hands with Sidus from large agencies who manage idols and also from an entertainment company who manages today’s hottest female and male actors. Although many love calls were received, Jaebum’s father heart entrusted Sidus HQ representative Jung HoonTak and other affiliates of Sidus HQ. Currently, they are in the final stages of establishing a contract.”

Sidus HQ produced the male group GOD and the female group LUV. In addition, they have also played roles in releasing and distributing numerous artists’ albums and drama OSTs. It has been revealed that these are key points that attracted Jaebum to Sidus. Furthermore, Sidus is well-known as the best celebrity management company in Korea. Home to those of Jo InSung, Han YeSeul, Jun JiHyun, JangHYuk, Cha TaeHyun, Song JoongKi, Uhm GiJoon, Park JooMi, and more, we can expect that there should be no difficulties should Jaebum take another step towards an acting career.

CREDITS : NATE (SOURCE); tvxqbuzz7921@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

• Posted by NichkhunLover0x   4 years ago · 10 Jul '10, 10:28am  
    NichkhunLover0x
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 12,177
    • Shares 6
    • Posts 4,898
    • JPA age
      5 years

100710 Sidus HQ plans to clarify the truth about Jay's private life later

Omitted summary of events.

Newsway: We heard that Jaebum will be releasing his first solo album on the 13th titled 'Will You Believe Me.' Is that true?

Sidus HQ: Yes, it is true. However, the contract has not been finalized yet so we cannot give a confirmation regarding that.

Newsway: Due to JYPE announcing a 'severe private life problem' about Jaebum, the issue became bigger and a lot of rumors and speculations are following him around. In such a situation, it is only natural that news of Jaebum contracting with Sidus HQ is as big of an issue as it is now. What do you think of this?

Sidus HQ: We know that Jaebum became a big issue because of such problems. However, Sidus HQ is not contracting with him in order to attract attention. We came in contact because we recognized his skills and qualifications.

Newsway: We believe that an official announcement must be made clarifying the various rumors that are tacked on to Jaebum's name once a final contract is confirmed. What do you think about this?

Sidus HQ: Once the contract is finalized, we believe that we must tell the truth regarding that matter. However, it is a rather sensitive issue to Jaebum himself, so... Regardless, once the contract is finalized, I think that the company will step forward and clarify it from the company's point of view.

Omitted resummary of past events.

CREDITS : NEWSWAY (SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

• Posted by akumaX0tsubasa   4 years ago · 19 Jul '10, 12:40pm  
    akumaX0tsubasa
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 652
    • Posts 93
    • JPA age
      6 years

his amazing for all i know and if he is Jay Park or Jaeboem he is still the same person. Looking forward to his debut hollywood movie and more solos from him <3

NyAPPY!~ XDDD
  • Posted by emily   4 years ago · 19 Jul '10, 21:27pm  
    emily
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 2,349
    • Shares 3
    • Posts 1,047
    • JPA age
      5 years

Jaebeom has his first CF!!!<3

Back with his solo singer comeback recently, Park JaeBum reveals some photos from a photoshoot which he did back in early June.
    It is known that from August, Park JaeBum will be the model for Levis Strauss Signature Korea. JaeBum also returned to Korea end June to do the filming for his upcoming movie ‘Hype Nation’, and the photoshoot was done before he returned to Korea.

Heres a pic :)
    http://sookyeong.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/tn_1279506782_1665236353_0.jpg?w=385&h=550

Yay hes backkkk!

... ☆
  • Posted by cynthiamae   4 years ago · 22 Jul '10, 23:05pm  
    cynthiamae
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 1,615
    • Posts 293
    • JPA age
      4 years

Jay Park has been very successful these days.

Filming for Hype Nation, his first single Count On Me being a hit in Korea, and signing with SidusHQ, everything seems to be going fine for him.

He took part in a press conference for Hype Nation on July 22nd together with other cast members including Rania’s T-ae, Dennis Oh, etc.

The spotlight of the night fell on Jay and one of the questions that the reporters asked was if he made contact with any of the 2PM members.

He responded shortly by saying,

“After arriving in Korea, I exercise in my dorm, go to the Internet cafe with friends, and stuff like that. I haven’t made contact with anyone.”

He then expressed his thoughts as an actor, saying,

“I do not think of my self as an actor yet, as I lack a lot at the moment. However, I would like to keep acting in Korea. A chance to act in Korean would be good.”

Jay knows that he is choppy in the Korean language, and stated,

“Since I am bad at Korean, I will have to work very hard. I will practice reading my scripts a lot.”

He also revealed on what type of characters he would like to act, saying,

“I want to get a funny role. Since I am playful most of the times, I would like to act as a funny character.”

credits to allkpop

ang ekek mo..
  • Posted by Skeyume   4 years ago · 07 Aug '10, 14:33pm  
    Skeyume
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 2,385
    • Shares 49
    • Posts 465
    • JPA age
      5 years

Jay Park shares his true feelings behind his MySpace comments and 2PM withdrawal! :o

There still remains truths to reveal regarding former 2PM leader Jae Park’s controversial MySpace comments on Korea, his withdrawal from the group, and his return to the Korean entertainment world.

On KBS2TV’s Entertainment Weekly, it seems that Jay Park’s interview regarding the matters will be released, in which he confesses his previous emotions about the subject at the time they occurred.

Last year, in relation to his MySpace comments, he said that “More than the fear that I would no longer be able to continue my life as a celebrity, I was having a harder time thinking about how I was stressing out the people around me who were sincerely worried for me.” In addition, he was “so sorry and frustrated with myself that I had hurt those who read my thoughtless comment, as I had written them when I was so immature”, and that “I really wanted to tell them that it was not what I truly meant and believed.”

When Jay was talking about his solo debut song, Please Believe Me (which is holding a high rank in various music charts), he shared his touched, thankful feelings as well: “The song was solely dedicated to fans, but it got a better reaction that I had originally thought, so I was really surprised.”

Ex-2PM leader Jaebeom came back to Korea, after 9 long months in the middle of June, to film the movie Hype Nation. Also, last month, he signed an exclusive contract with sidusHQ.

More of his sincere feelings behind this issue can be heard and confirmed on the August 7th airing of KBS live Entertainment Weekly.

It seems that from what he says, he sincerely apologizes for his immaturity back when he wrote the insulting comment, and is asking for forgiveness from fans. It’s important to remember how tough it is for young adults to adjust to completely new environments.

Credits to TV Report.

aaaaaw :RBfrown:

• Posted by Skeyume   4 years ago · 07 Aug '10, 14:37pm  
    Skeyume
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 2,385
    • Shares 49
    • Posts 465
    • JPA age
      5 years

Sorry about the double post! O_O I just saw this!!
    I was hoping he would be in it Y_Y
    but he won't :(

Jay will not appear in Brave Brothers' upcoming MV

On August 6th, a report was mistaken regarding Brave Brothers’ upcoming MV I Want to Cry. The report said that Jay Park would be appearing in the MV, but sidusHQ says otherwise in their recent announcement:

“Hello, this is sidus HQ. Firstly, we want to thank everyone who always sends us warm support. Regarding the report on Brave Brothers’ MV, I Want to Cry, it has come to our attention that there is a point that is contrary to what had been reported on August 6th (August 5th in America), hence this announcement. Jay Park was indeed featured in Brave Brothers’ track I Want to Cry. However, this is completely different from saying that Jay Park would be releasing his new song through Brave Brothers’ new album. Moreover, Jay Park did not appear in the music video for I Want to Cry, and is therefore not appearing in the MV as lovers with Sung Yuri. We hope this cleared up any misunderstandings regarding this subject. We will continue to work harder in the years to come. Thank you.”

Well, this is a bit of a downer for Jay Park fans, but at least this clears up any doubts and misunderstandings there have been (and prevents any disappointments it may have caused). As it may be, Jaebeom may still show up in other promotions to come, don’t lose hope yet!

Source: sidusHQ

here's the teaser!

Click!
    [edit]Last edit by Skeyume on Saturday 07 Aug, 2010 at 10:42 +4.1%[/edit][edit]Last edit by Skeyume on Saturday 07 Aug, 2010 at 10:41 +0.6%[/edit][edit]Last edit by Skeyume on Saturday 07 Aug, 2010 at 10:38 -74.3%[/edit]

• Posted by patja   4 years ago · 08 Aug '10, 19:16pm  
    patja
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 18,264
    • Shares 2
    • Posts 2,110
    • JPA age
      5 years

Quote by Skeyume
    Sorry about the double post! O_O I just saw this!!
    I was hoping he would be in it Y_Y
    but he won't :(

Jay will not appear in Brave Brothers' upcoming MV

On August 6th, a report was mistaken regarding Brave Brothers’ upcoming MV I Want to Cry. The report said that Jay Park would be appearing in the MV, but sidusHQ says otherwise in their recent announcement:

“Hello, this is sidus HQ. Firstly, we want to thank everyone who always sends us warm support. Regarding the report on Brave Brothers’ MV, I Want to Cry, it has come to our attention that there is a point that is contrary to what had been reported on August 6th (August 5th in America), hence this announcement. Jay Park was indeed featured in Brave Brothers’ track I Want to Cry. However, this is completely different from saying that Jay Park would be releasing his new song through Brave Brothers’ new album. Moreover, Jay Park did not appear in the music video for I Want to Cry, and is therefore not appearing in the MV as lovers with Sung Yuri. We hope this cleared up any misunderstandings regarding this subject. We will continue to work harder in the years to come. Thank you.”

Well, this is a bit of a downer for Jay Park fans, but at least this clears up any doubts and misunderstandings there have been (and prevents any disappointments it may have caused). As it may be, Jaebeom may still show up in other promotions to come, don’t lose hope yet!

Source: sidusHQ

here's the teaser!

Click!

I was kinda surprised hearing his Korean name again after a while! wanna hear the track now xD
    I'm so happy that Jay's doing good by himself ^^

Post a reply

an account to post a reply. Already have an account? to post a reply in this topic.

official topic   ·   created by Miki   ·   125 posts

About Jay Park

Real namePark Jae Beom (박재범)
Gendermale
Birthday25 April, 1987
Main occupationsinger (active)
Official websitehttp://www.jaypark.com/
Official TwitterJAYBUMAOM
Official Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/...
Official profile
Bookmark account or
  • Rank
  • In news
  • Houses sold
  • Forum posts
  • Lyrics
  • Albums
  • Singles
  • Events
  • Videos

Meet new Asian friends! Join FREE!