You have turned off JavaScript in your browser.
Enable JavaScript in your browsers preferences to make use of all the advanced features of JpopAsia.com
[Artist] Girugamesh

Posts in [Artist] Girugamesh

official topic   ·   created by aaron7833   ·   325 posts
  • Posted by melephant   4 years ago · 13 Jul '10, 04:54am  
    melephant
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 112
    • Shares 3
    • Posts 639
    • JPA age
      4 years

I literally laughed out loud listening to Color. It wasn't bad but, it was just. Lol.[edit]Last edit by melephant on Tuesday 13 Jul, 2010 at 00:54 +1.1%[/edit]

askld;jfisdfg
  • Posted by Kyokodesu   4 years ago · 14 Jul '10, 21:29pm  
    Kyokodesu
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 170
    • Posts 26
    • JPA age
      4 years

Quote by melephant
    I literally laughed out loud listening to Color. It wasn't bad but, it was just. Lol.

I did the same thing to the song flower
    The first time i was listening to it, I was like "YEAH THIS IS AWESOME! Then he just started some weird singing "nananananana" stuff and it sounded like michael jackson to me which COMPLETELY threw me off. Altho overall, I liked the song that song the best but.. the nananana thing was not necessary. I hope for the best with the new single in Oct :)

VIVA NIPPON! -左迅 '-'
  • Posted by Mauru23   4 years ago · 14 Jul '10, 22:10pm  
    Mauru23
    • I'm a granny
    • Jpops 2,935
    • Posts 569
    • JPA age
      4 years

Quote by melephant
    I literally laughed out loud listening to Color. It wasn't bad but, it was just. Lol.
    For me, it was probably with sunrize... I hear alot of people like that song best cuz it's different, but I just, I just don't know... It isn't exactly my cup of tea, even if it is different. Flower is fine, but yeah, the nanananalalalala thing was weird. But still, I can say that without a doubt, I really love Color :) [edit]Last edit by Mauru23 on Wednesday 14 Jul, 2010 at 19:39 -55.4%[/edit][edit]Last edit by Mauru23 on Wednesday 14 Jul, 2010 at 18:15 +48.4%[/edit]

Let's make a toast to countless stars.
  • Posted by Amiiria   4 years ago · 22 Jul '10, 21:39pm  
    Amiiria
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 1,606
    • Posts 16
    • JPA age
      4 years

SATOSHI IS MY BABY
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ja91Dgzsc0g/SwO_SO2pjPI/AAAAAAAAAKc/W3Zpsbb2jjg/s1600/girugamesh_625.jpg

RECORDING......
  • Posted by Mauru23   4 years ago · 23 Jul '10, 00:28am  
    Mauru23
    • I'm a granny
    • Jpops 2,935
    • Posts 569
    • JPA age
      4 years

Quote by Amiiria
    SATOSHI IS MY BABY
    [picture]
    Oh, you're gonna have to fight a lot of people for that status ;) [edit]Last edit by Mauru23 on Thursday 22 Jul, 2010 at 20:28 +3.2%[/edit]

• Posted by kariz   4 years ago · 25 Jul '10, 00:03am  
    kariz
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 5,130
    • Shares 1
    • Posts 474
    • JPA age
      5 years

SATOSHI IS MY BABY TOO :madc: :laughing:

2011 IS GOING TO BE FUN???
  • Posted by Juruwa   4 years ago · 28 Jul '10, 16:50pm  
    Juruwa
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 1,341
    • Posts 478
    • JPA age
      4 years

... I think Satoshi is a baby enough without being someones.

The color single didn't really work for me. Somehow... I think it sounds too mainstream. Even if I love Satoshi's voice and I had no problem with them changing music, this is a little too weird >>

bored as hell
  • Posted by Kyokodesu   4 years ago · 29 Jul '10, 18:25pm  
    Kyokodesu
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 170
    • Posts 26
    • JPA age
      4 years

Quote by Juruwa
    ... I think Satoshi is a baby enough without being someones.

The color single didn't really work for me. Somehow... I think it sounds too mainstream. Even if I love Satoshi's voice and I had no problem with them changing music, this is a little too weird >>

I COMPLETELY AGREE! Couldn't have said it any better.

VIVA NIPPON! -左迅 '-'
  • Posted by unifantasy07   4 years ago · 19 Aug '10, 03:22am  
    unifantasy07
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 6,106
    • Shares 21
    • Posts 896
    • JPA age
      5 years

Girugamesh updated their home page! http://www.girugamesh.jp/english/

They have new pictures - their in boxes :giggle:

They have a new song coming out too - Oct 6, 2010 "Inochi no ki"

did you know they have a facebook :RBconfused: everyone really is on that site!

I follow them on Twitter Really their twitter is pretty much ruled by Ryo-kun - he puts up lots of pictures!!

• Posted by unifantasy07   4 years ago · 19 Aug '10, 03:34am  
    unifantasy07
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 6,106
    • Shares 21
    • Posts 896
    • JPA age
      5 years

i just read Ryo-kun's latest blog on myspace and his dog is just too damn cute :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: [edit]Last edit by unifantasy07 on Wednesday 18 Aug, 2010 at 23:36 +18.5%[/edit]

• Posted by kariz   4 years ago · 19 Aug '10, 11:41am  
    kariz
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 5,130
    • Shares 1
    • Posts 474
    • JPA age
      5 years

I've been following girugamesh for months and Ryo is usually using it but it was really fun because the pictures he's posting :laughing:

2011 IS GOING TO BE FUN???
  • Posted by unifantasy07   4 years ago · 21 Aug '10, 21:58pm  
    unifantasy07
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 6,106
    • Shares 21
    • Posts 896
    • JPA age
      5 years

yes - ryo-kun's pictures are the greatest - although some of the food pictures he posts are kinda wierd ^_^ guess i would go hungry in Japan :giggle:

• Posted by Juruwa   4 years ago · 22 Aug '10, 17:11pm  
    Juruwa
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 1,341
    • Posts 478
    • JPA age
      4 years

satoshi is the worst poster of weird food. Honestly, no-one posts a picture of a huge crabs "face" and write 'thanks for the food crab-san :D'. I mean... iew ._.
    Ryo is the most gay one though, if I remember right. According to a test they made. xD

bored as hell
  • Posted by Mauru23   4 years ago · 22 Aug '10, 18:41pm  
    Mauru23
    • I'm a granny
    • Jpops 2,935
    • Posts 569
    • JPA age
      4 years

Haha, I know!! I think it's pretty funny though :D (about the food I mean... there was a test on gayness??)

Hey, did anyone see the live streaming of the Jack in the Box 2010 concert they participated in? I did, they were like one of the first bands to go. I thought it was great, but they only did three songs, COLOR, sunrise, and evolution. Still great though :D I didn't stick till the end of the whole Jack-itb concert tho because of the waiting time, plus the damn karaoke they made us listen to during the wait :RBangry: so if anyone saw till the end and saw them do anything else, or has their own opinion about the whole thing, do tell.[edit]Last edit by Mauru23 on Sunday 22 Aug, 2010 at 14:45 +18.4%[/edit]

• Posted by Kyokodesu   4 years ago · 11 Sep '10, 15:33pm  
    Kyokodesu
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 170
    • Posts 26
    • JPA age
      4 years

Quote by Mauru23
    they were like one of the first bands to go. I thought it was great, but they only did three songs, COLOR, sunrise, and evolution. Still great though :D I didn't stick till the end of the whole Jack-itb concert tho because of the waiting time, plus the damn karaoke they made us listen to during the wait :RBangry: so if anyone saw till the end and saw them do anything else, or has their own opinion about the whole thing, do tell.

I watched it uploaded on Youtube and I thought it was alright. Wasn't bad but I heard they did something else that wasn't uploaded or something? I'm not sure. But yeah I thought it was pretty good altho they should've done more songs!!

Anyone looking forward to Inochi no ki, Endless Wing and vision? Nii said endless wing had an erotic feeling to it and that Satoshi sang it erotically as well so I cant wait to hear that xD

VIVA NIPPON! -左迅 '-'
  • Posted by JustinAzn   4 years ago · 11 Sep '10, 17:05pm  
    JustinAzn
    • I'm a boy
    • Jpops 305
    • Posts 14
    • JPA age
      3 years

They are one of the best bands I've heard. Love their old stuff, love their new stuff even more!

Just waiting for the world to change...
  • Posted by Mauru23   4 years ago · 12 Sep '10, 04:22am  
    Mauru23
    • I'm a granny
    • Jpops 2,935
    • Posts 569
    • JPA age
      4 years

Quote by Kyokodesu
    Anyone looking forward to Inochi no ki, Endless Wing and vision? Nii said endless wing had an erotic feeling to it and that Satoshi sang it erotically as well so I cant wait to hear that xD
    I thought it was nice. Haven't heard Vision or Endless Wing, but I'm looking forward to it, I mean, where did you hear about Endless Wing being like that?!?!?

• Posted by Juruwa   4 years ago · 12 Sep '10, 07:10am  
    Juruwa
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 1,341
    • Posts 478
    • JPA age
      4 years

Haha, that sounds... interesting xD Wasn't there one song that was gonna be rock-ish? >> I don't really remember >>
    I think Inochi no Ki seems pretty alike color though. Gay that is, but hey, I'm okay with that 8)

bored as hell
  • Posted by JustinAzn   4 years ago · 13 Sep '10, 05:21am  
    JustinAzn
    • I'm a boy
    • Jpops 305
    • Posts 14
    • JPA age
      3 years

One of the best bands ever! Satoshi has such an awesome voice and the band has great instrumentals. Girugamesh for life!

Just waiting for the world to change...
  • Posted by Kyokodesu   4 years ago · 13 Sep '10, 20:47pm  
    Kyokodesu
    • I'm a girl
    • Jpops 170
    • Posts 26
    • JPA age
      4 years

Quote by Mauru23
    [Quote by Kyokodesu]I thought it was nice. Haven't heard Vision or Endless Wing, but I'm looking forward to it, I mean, where did you hear about Endless Wing being like that?!?!?

Well I read it was from a recent interview they did. Nii mentioned that it was 'sketchy' XD
    From Shoxx I think.

VIVA NIPPON! -左迅 '-'

Post a reply

an account to post a reply. Already have an account? to post a reply in this topic.

official topic   ·   created by aaron7833   ·   325 posts

About GIRUGAMESH

Band nameGIRUGAMESH
Band typevisual kei band (4 members)
Debut24 March, 2004 (active)
LabelDanger Crue
Official websitehttp://www.girugamesh.jp
Official Twitterreal_girugamesh
Official Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com...
Official profile
Bookmark account or
  • Rank
  • In news
  • Houses sold
  • Forum posts
  • Lyrics
  • Albums
  • Singles
  • Events
  • Videos

Meet new Asian friends! Join FREE!