Kame to YamaP's music video "Senakagoshi no Chance" was the most viewed video on JpopAsia during the month of July 2017.
JpopAsia compiled a list of the top 20 most watched music videos throughout the month of July. "Senakagoshi no Chance " topped this list.
This is the 3rd month in row that "Senakagoshi no Chance" was the most watched music video on JpopAsia. This is the first time a music video has topped the chart for 3 consecutive months.
The last music video to spend 3 months at the top of the JpopAsia music video chart was Utada Hikaru's "Manatsu no Tooriame" last summer. It did so during the months of April, May and July of 2016.
Check out the top 20 most watched music videos on JpopAsia below:
1. Senakagoshi no Chance - Kame to YamaP
2. I'll be there - Arashi
3. ROCK THA TOWN - Sexy Zone
4. Love☆Queen - E-Girls
5. Just You and I - Namie Amuro
6. PICK IT UP - Kis-My-Ft2
7. Forevermore - Utada Hikaru
8. REVIVER - MY FIRST STORY
9. Peace Sign - Hachi
10. Canaria - Yuzu
11. Zutto, Futari de - Leo Ieiri
12. Kagerou - ЯeaL
13. Togetsukyo ~Kimi Omofu~ - Mai Kuraki
14. Non Fiction - Ken Hirai
15. Ai Koso - Yuzu
16. Baton Road - KANA-BOON
17. Kimi no Tonari - Dream Ami
18. JK// - DISH//
19. Motion - Mariya Nishiuchi
20. Speed Star - GARNiDELiA