= newer comments
Comments on:

Launch of JpopAsia Card Game

• 1
    JpopAsia 2yr ago   Edited

If you aren't able to pay for the outstanding offer, it will randomly pick your cards and sell until it reaches outstanding value. Your cards will be sold for half the current value's price and available in the market. You may buy the cards back from the market if you have enough Jpops. The way it's like this is that there's always a little risk to play.

If there's no risk than we can just zombie throw dices and that's not what the game is about. You can gain and lose something.

Besides that, you have always 24 hours to get the jpops to pay, either through helping us out adding vidoes, lyrics, trading cards, gaining from other users paying you passage toll, or buying Jpops. Bankruptcy is even kind of a choice if you look it at this way.

• 0
    AwakenLove 2yr ago

Thanks for explaining it to me :) I think I understand it better now.

• 1
    LyrreChelle 2yr ago

That's what I'm saying too. But you see they don't reply. IT's really frustrating to lose all jpops in a minute. And why do we pay taxes? Why do we pay a lot of jpops for this? And why does it say we drink coffee from Starbucks and we bought ticket for Japan? That's nonsense.

• 1
    AwakenLove 2yr ago

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. I don't wanna sound like I'm ungrateful or something. I like the game. The bankruptcy part is the only thing confusing for me. I want to be excited to get one of my favorite groups' card, but what's the point if I'm just gonna lose it just as quickly as I get it?....

• 1
    LyrreChelle 2yr ago

I like the game too especially on how to get a card. It's just that losing a lot of jpops just to get 1 card is really unjust.

JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service